Reviews for Summer on the Beach
footroza chapter 5 . 7/16/2009
Pixie Power Activate...Form of...a gecko..(So she can climb the walls) LOVE LOVE LOVE this chapter. I am SO happy Esme split the gravy on Tanya. Brilliant.

I am a little upset with Daniel right now...that he would leave his sister there with TANZILLA..That's just not fair.

I hope you update soon.

Great Story
footroza chapter 4 . 7/16/2009
Tanya is horrible. I could just see her looking at Bella and saying those mean things. Why is Charlie so dead inside? And the bracelet...that is interesting...I would have freaked out too.

Great Chapter..can't wait for Chapter 5
footroza chapter 2 . 7/16/2009
EW...Tanya as a step mom...That has GOT to suck. OK...Favorite line in ff ever.."this Bella is going to cream her jeans..." That is funny. I am gonna say that tomorrow and think of this story.. HA HA

I also love.."Her brown eyes were gleaming with mirth.." That's beautiful.

Great job..
footroza chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
I was recommended to read this by Shealove, and I must say, i love it so far. Why is Bella's step-mom so rude? HUMM..off to chapter 2..
Kasa15 chapter 5 . 7/14/2009
Ahahahh!

I can't wait for the next chapter!

I loved what Esme did. She's so protective. :D
ju007 chapter 5 . 7/14/2009
write longer chapters !

I LOVE IT SO FAR

SAFE BELLA for the awful tanya!
Isis Blue chapter 5 . 7/14/2009
I dont know...my dad's name is Dan...and I have a friend named Dan...I got to go with Emmett.

I love how you write the Cullens'!

Tori Lea
mickey160 chapter 5 . 7/14/2009
EMMETT! i would totally at least want a huge bear hug from him
Everintruiged chapter 5 . 7/14/2009
this reminds me of cinderella. a bit.

daniel.

and scaling balconies with sweats are the way to go. seriously. and it'd be cool to see alice wear a pair of sweats.

also, does the summary of the story pertain to the main plot of the story? just curious.

very nice story though. love it.
redredreglasses chapter 5 . 7/13/2009
Lol - loved the gravy scene ;) Esme's characterisation is v good :D

Looking forward to next chapter!
MissRe chapter 5 . 7/13/2009
That was awesome. Love the gang planning on breaking them both out - and Daniel leaving Bella is sad... :( Great job though... will you think about the bus? Please? LOL Awesome work!
MissRe chapter 4 . 7/13/2009
Aw... great job. I loved this chapter. Tanya is evil and I still say we should hit her with a bus. LOL Awesome work.
Jagga-Love chapter 5 . 7/13/2009
Daniel, all the way.

I like Daniel. A lot. ;)

Emmett's more of a big bro... that's very attractive, that is.

Ya get ma flow? ;P

Furthermore, loved how the chapter turned out.

Thanks for ditching me last night, meaniepoop.

Anyways, im excited fer the next chappy. ;D

I actually would stab the silicone out of her. Preferably her boobs because it would maybe hurt her a little. Tee hee.

Team Esme. All the way.

-ASHALAY
Ali Edward Cullen chapter 5 . 7/13/2009
OMFG!

I got a shout out from both ashel and Hayden. I can die happy as soon as I accquire a pair of MC Hammer pants!

Thank you for ticking off a point on my LIST :P

You are awesome.

Ok so um nevermind I've added another point to the list. I have to be busted out of my house and be adopted by Esmee PLEASE!

The gravy stunt and her ranting on in the car about Tanya and omg I just adore her and the fact that she was about to pounce when Tanya brought out the knife on Daniel, it was quite hysterical. Carzy/Protective Esmee is the only way to go. :P

Omg and Emmett and Bella and Daniel were hilarious when they were plotting to stab Tanya with a fork/steak knife I was giggling to myself and then my sister walked in my room to borrow a CD and she's like "wtf is your problem ya n00b?" and I'm all "Shut-up I can just appreciate good humour unlike you. now get out!" ::insert me throwing my protractor -which is quite convieniently situated on my desk- at her::

nut job? I think so.

ok so I should answer your question before I waste more of your time...

I pick Emmett.

I know if I knew Daniel more and if I could call him Danny:P I would put more than 2 minutes thought into my decision but I know that Emmett is just so effing sexy and cool and strong and funny and not stupid just not always there but common how can you not fall in love with Emmett?

...

Exactly.

He is just too lovable and easy to talk to like he knows how to get the conversation going and never makes you feel crappy. I know he isn't real as far as we all know but I mean like seriously lmao I don't know how to explain my love for him.

EMMETT CULLEN FTW.
Angelwells chapter 5 . 7/13/2009
wow, that was brilliant.

I almost cried when daniel said he was leaving, poor bella being stuck at home with a cow like that for a stepmother. good things the cullens are there to rescue her. lol.

as for who id date, well they are both pretty good but i would have to choose Emmett.

Great Job Hayden, dont keep us waiting to long for and update. :D