Reviews for Summer on the Beach
Isis Blue chapter 2 . 7/6/2009
Please update soon! I love this story!

Tori Lea
LovesTwilightFanFics83 chapter 2 . 7/6/2009
that was absolutely weird...why does Tanya always have to be a bitch lol. you are gonna spoil me posting the chapters this quick so i will ask nicely please post the next one soon, it's getting interesting -)
LovesTwilightFanFics83 chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
already loving this story! i hope you post the next chapter soon, i'm really eager for this one!
Jexena chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
That was awesome Hayden. So who was this 'wicked witch' step-mom? And what was the suffocating party for? I hope you do continue this. I am anxious to see Edward get those scissors. This looks like it will be mighty interesting.
Freckles0628 chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
cute
mickey160 chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
i kno it probably has nothing to do with it, and you most likely don't care, but this sounds like how kevin jonas met his fiancee
blahblahhhhh chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
awesome chapter.

sorry bout late review.

just got back.

please update.

mellie x
colleen5182 chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
lovin it so far! Can't wait to read more!
Ali Edward Cullen chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
Lmaoo

I thought when Esme started scolding them at the end she was going to threaten to wipe her snot on them... But then I read the rest of the sentence and remembered it was Esme talking :P

I like it alot!

Keep writing!

-Ali
HaileyL chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
loved it! cant wait to read more of it!
jennchris821 chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
Seems like an interesting story, can't wait to see how it plays out
MissRe chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
A wonderful beginning. The prologue was interesting and I think the story will be a fun journey. Can't wait to see where you take us! Great job.
Isis Blue chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
I love it! it sounds fun! I love the Eddie and Jasper's friendship!

Tori Lea
sanctuary-in-dreams chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
Yeah! First reviewer and I get a shout-out. Nice, nice! ;)

So, I was half tempted to just fangirl squeal my way through this review, but I thought that wouldn't be very, ah, helpful to you. ;)

I know I've mentioned this before, but I LOVE how Edward and Bella just met, and they're already so...Edward and Bella. LOL. It's truly a beautiful thing that they have, and this being only the beginning, I look forward to the rest. ;)

Ha-ha. I do love me some Dr. Cullen. XD He's the man, in case you didn't know. ;)

Did you ever realize that the Cullen Clan is the most sexually active family I've ever the opportunity to read about? LOL. It really is quite interesting. I guess that's what happens when you live with beautiful people. LOL.

Ha-ha! I loved the teasing between Edward and Jasper over love at first sight. I was cracking up-Ru Paul? Cross Dressing 101? HA! If Edward was there, SIGN ME UP. XD

Man, that Em is so confident. That's my boy! :) I look forward to seeing how this goes. (Even though I kinda sorta know, I still feel obliged to say so. ;)

Great chap! I love this one so much, so don't mess it up! (Yeah, no pressure...XP)

B