Reviews for My Sweet Little Peachy
aurora chapter 7 . 3/16
what the crap?!
This was an awesome fanfic. Really long though. I really enjoyed it though. You should make more. Although make it about Mario beating the shit out of sonic or something.
fashiongirl300 chapter 17 . 2/14
you need to hurry up on this. i've been waiting since last year!
Ahhhhhhhhhhh! I am being driven INSANE with the curiosity! It's such a good story! This cliffhanger is driving me crazy! I love this story! 10/10!
leah chapter 14 . 11/29/2013
goomba king reminds me of...BURGERking
Guest chapter 17 . 8/27/2013
chapter 17
BioBroly288 chapter 15 . 8/13/2013
Acording to nintendo power Wario is cousing with the mario bros u should refrence this in your fanfic
Guest chapter 17 . 7/8/2013
Please make more this is very intresting!
Smileystuff chapter 17 . 6/3/2013
What happened I was enjoying this fanfiction it was fantastic please please PLEASE keep uploading or I will cry in a corner I won't be able to find another one like this everyone may of given up on this fanfiction but I haven't so PLEASE I BEG OF YOU !
guest chapter 17 . 5/12/2013
PLEASE DONT ABANDON THIS STORY ITS AMAZING PLEASE UPDATE PLEASEEE.
Ghost Soda chapter 11 . 4/15/2013
I decided to re-read the chapters and it was fun but I was really irritated at how annoying Peach was being in chapter 11. For one thing, it didn't seem like she was trying all that hard to get away from her father when he was dragging her to her cage.

Secondly, what happened here:

""No wonder Bowser kidnaps Peach instead!" joked Luigi.

"Yep, people have tried to kidnap me, but I always beat the shit out of them. Except for that one time. . .with Tatanga." said Daisy. "Peach, on the other hand. . .er. . .no offense. . "

"You call your-a self a friend!" Mario lectured. "You are her best friend and here you are along with Luigi criticizing her!""

So? She deserves it. All she's been doing throughout this battle is whining and waiting for Mario to save her...but oh wait!

"As the tears in her face poured down, she had one thing in her mind. Mario. . .she thought. . . .where are you? Did you. . .break your promise? Did you lose faith? Where did it go? Why aren't you here my love?

Where was he? Peach had no other choice. . . .If you broke your promise. . .then I must break mine. . .

". . .I'm sorry. . .father. . ." she said weakly. ". . .and. . .you have my word. . .""

Wow, apparently, she can't even do that. Put her in a cage for a few minutes and suddenly she forgets about her promise to Mario. And it's also kinda irritating that you didn't even have anyone acknoledge[sp?] that she basically said "screw Mario he's taking too long" But then it gets even worse when she says.

"No. thought Peach. No! What are you saying Mario? You can't give up! What about our promise? Your persistence? My Mario never gives up!

She couldn't believe it. Mario. . .her Mario, the Super Mario? Giving up? It is unthinkable that something like that would happen."

Lololololol k! So it's fine for you to give up when little princess doesn't like to wait like a FEW MINUTES for Mario but when Mario gets his ass beaten within an inch of his life, he's can't? Just wow...

I like this fic and all, but that whole battle all I wanted to do was toss that spoiled princess off the castle myself.
PrincessOfFrenchToast chapter 17 . 4/5/2013
This story is so compelling! I just want to keep reading and reading to find out what happens next, since there is so much stuff going on. I can't wait to see what will happen at the ball, but I'm pretty sure it will be something major and popcorn worthy :)
Guest chapter 17 . 3/27/2013
Amazing, i love it. Please write more!
SquishyLOL123 chapter 17 . 3/24/2013