Reviews for The Lark
totalphangirl chapter 15 . 1/25/2014
What an amazing fic!
All the characters are beautifully structured and there's so much suspense! I started reading it and I couldn't stop... PLEASE CONTINUE THIS!
MJ's50'sGirl chapter 15 . 7/4/2013
Oh wow I hope that sometime you will finish this cause it's really good.
rebecca-in-blue chapter 4 . 4/21/2013
I love Valjean wondering how he can still trust God after this. It reminds me of the questions he asks in "Valjean's Soliloquy."
MJ's50'sGirl chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
The book doesn't really get into the lives of both young Cosette and ├ęponine and I looooooove when I see stories like this one! Keeeeeeeep WRITING!
BrandonMichelle chapter 2 . 8/17/2012
I like this, i love how Marius wrapped Cosette up in his coat just like Valjean did when she was a kid, was that an homage or was it unintentional?
Guest chapter 3 . 7/4/2012
Oh my goodness, this chapter made me cry. You have written a absolutly marvelous Cosette, an awesome Valjean and, an absolutly realistic Marius. He is just how I picture him.
Alex0821 chapter 15 . 11/21/2010
This is an incredible story, very compelling. It isn't denoted as complete - I hope there will be more soon, if that is the case.
Lawr chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
This is amazing. I've already reviewed your story under the name of 'Hai'...I just wanted to add it to my favourites...and I didn't know how to do that without...giving you..another...review? **sheepish grin** Here, have some fluff. D'AW! -there.
Hai chapter 4 . 4/16/2010
Oh my goodness. Your writing here gives each character more depth: I can't even read this fast enough, I want to absorb it all. I feel bad saying it since it's about a terrible subject, but you take Cosette's innocence and Marius's shy charm and use them in this situation-I can imagine everything, because your voice in your writing is not too heavy, you use some description-I liked 'the night curved around him'-but not too much. This story is a lot different than the other Cosette Marius pairings on this site, and it was brave of you to try this and pull it off so beautifully. Valjean is adorable in this story, and I even find myself liking Marius and Cosette togehter because you give them both character! It's not so perfect, but they'll be stronger by the end I think. I'm only on chapter three! But I had to review this ROIGHT NOW!

There, hope that's a review worth five dollars! :P dun worry. I WILL REPAY YOU
Insanemistosingsmore chapter 15 . 3/14/2010
oh god...you just love pulling on my heartstrings, don't you. Poor 'Ponine...
Insanemistosingsmore chapter 14 . 3/11/2010
uh oh...Monsieur Fauchelevent might not appreciate the couple being there...I'd say yikes!
Lia Felix chapter 14 . 3/11/2010
Ohh, Jean is back! Nice twist.

Can't wait for more, update soon!
Insanemistosingsmore chapter 13 . 3/9/2010
interesting...not sure who my sympathies are with...who's the protaganist, again?
RedRye chapter 13 . 3/9/2010
Very good so far, please update soon.
Lia Felix chapter 13 . 3/9/2010
Oh, poor poor Eponine.

I do like her very much, but Marius and Cosette are just darling together.

Update soon please! I want more!