Reviews for Heaven
Nimthiriel Eruhin chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
Sobbing. Sobbing so happily.
Romanse chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Long after you have written this, I want to say how beautiful it was. Not in the least cheesy or immature. I surely did appreciate every word of it. Thank you for writing and sharing this.
Tegi chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
I love that comfortable feeling you get after reading a good fic. Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us.

Tegi
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
That would be Holmes's idea of Heaven.
anon chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
I really enjoyed this story. It was well-crafted and nicely described, imagery that easily carried emotional weight. A very good story. You really got the characters, as well, because Sherlock Holmes would not be Sherlock Holmes if there was nothing around him to sharpen his mind and I thought that his worry about it was really in character.

And, also, thank you. It is rare enough to see fanfiction (anywhere) that involved God, Christianity and Jesus is a good, true light, so when I come across one (one that is also supremely written besides), it makes me glad.
AnonymousBlu chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
Thankfully, everyone has left the house for the day, because I can't stop the tears. Thank you for writing this!
Isis the Sphinx chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
Hmm...Warm fuzzy feelings. :)

Nicely done.

And how are you lately? Things going well?

Keep writing!
TheGallifreyanAtheist chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
I love i am a Bible believing Christian i look forward to heaven
Mam'zelleCombeferre chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
Gosh wow. I don't even know what to say. I am trying not to cry right now. Well done. Very Very Well Done.
Renna33 chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
beautiful, very well done
ShiftingWinds125 chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
That was a good story! I liked it.
Chalumeau chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
*dabs tears* That was beautiful, truly.

For they still live for *all* that love them well.

Thank you so much for sharing this.
reflekshun chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
Absolutely beautiful! It brought tears of joy to my eyes. Please post more soon, and thank you for sharing.
bluedragon1836 chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
I don't think I've ever read a story that made me cry as much as this one did, but they are happy tears. I hope heaven is like that. I hope it's like that very much. Thank you for writing this.
medcat chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
Heartfelt and touching.

Well done!

Just wondering if something prompted you to write this story and the one just preceding it?

Cat