Reviews for Business or Pleasure?
Chloe BHAFC chapter 4 . 9/27/2011
more pl,ease! its amazxing!
SeverusLovesUs chapter 4 . 12/26/2010
Hey there. Nice fic, but a few tips: don't make author comments in the middle of the chapter (like you did with the punctuation comment) because it detracts from the reading and is unprofessional. Also, it is recommended that authors just use "said" instead of varying dialog tags like shouted, whispered, replied, protested, asked, etc. Those detract from the story as well, and if you can find other ways of expressing the tone of the dialogue and the character's actions, it makes for more impressive story-telling.
MaxBethForever chapter 4 . 9/20/2009
Brilliant, i really hope your going to continue this
Stine chapter 4 . 8/26/2009
YAY! new updates!

I'm just a tincy bit confused. Don't you mean Juliet regained consciousness not confidence?
DecaniTrebleEight chapter 3 . 8/12/2009
*Is more than a little horrified* have you killed Juliet?

:O

Aside from the bashing of my favourite character, this is completely awesome and very Hotel Babylon :D I can't wait for more, there's just not enough HB fanfic out there!
MaxBethLover chapter 3 . 8/11/2009
Omg! When did anna have a baby?whose the daddy? And when did she give her up? Hope u update soon iam dying 4 an update!
Missie101 chapter 2 . 8/9/2009
okay you really need to updae cuz i hate cliffhangers
Stine chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
Please update! This is the only fic where it has sam/emily. I've been trying so much to find another one. So please update.
MaxBethForever chapter 2 . 7/14/2009
Brilliant Paige! i love it! yay for the Anna/Charlie ness! i love them!
MaxBethForever chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
This is excellant Paige, i love Hotel Babylon too! and i adore Anna/Charlie. i think i will have to post some of my own stories!
Allie chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
Exellant! I have been waiting ages for a hotel babylon section! And i love this. I wanna knw what anna has to tell charlie! Are u gna have her preg in this like on the show? Im an avid anna charlie fan!