Reviews for How I See You
belli486 chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
These are beautiful portraits of the women of Twilight. I love how they are each seen by their men and described canonically, as well as visually. I think this is an excellent one-shot for the intended contest.

One caution, watch the typos. They are actually not typos, but maybe omissions of words. I do this all the time and even when my betas look over my work, some of them are still missed. :(

If you want me to send you specifics, send me a pm, and I'll pm you back.

Otherwise, I love this one shot because it is lyrical and beautiful. Keep up the good work!

Bev
JasperAndJill chapter 2 . 9/7/2009
i voted for you!

good luck in the contest!

btw, the one i voted for was 'how i see you'.

please let me know how you do, okay? ;)

Jilly
Emma L Potter chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
I really enjoyed your story! It was interesting seeing how the Cullen men saw their partners and i think you portrayed their views very well. Good job!
Zors chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
I really liked how you kept a certain structure when writing about each couple, and the very unique way in which you approached the sense of sight. And the ending, when you broke away from the structure to give us some dialogue, was a really nice touch. I enjoyed reading each guys' perspective, but I also especially liked the Jasper/Alice, and even the Esme/Carlisle a little bit more than the others. I think you should seriously consider expanding your other one shot once the contest is over, because a person's writing only gets better the more they practice it. I had always done well in English classes, but I didn't really find my stride until I started posting on here. And your other one shot has great potential. ) Yay, finally glad I made it over here to read this, even if it is 3am right now.
twilighterarikka chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
Wow. This is really sweet. I loved it. I cant believe this is only your second fanfic. I'm a new author myself :). I wish you the best of luck in the "An Exploration of the Senses Contest."

helliex88 chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
Wow

This was beautiful, deep captivating and I am so fricking jealous right now!

I love the premise, I love the way you presented it and I love the little conclusion at the end.

I particularly love the Emmett/Rose one, but I also think the Edward/Bella one was very strong.

Great entry, good luck!
twilightnaley19 chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
awesome job on this. i loved, this oneshot. it was good to see how each of the cullen men saw their women.
JasperAndJill chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
This was truly wonderful, I absolutely enjoyed reading the entire thing. You did such an awesome job with all the descriptions, I could picture everything in my mind. The insights you created, especially in the Emmett/Rosalie part, were fantastic. You are very clever, and a gifted writer. Please, please write more works like this one, it's definitely one of my favorite fanfictions. Congratulations, and thank you!