Reviews for Reasons
kirr1001 chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
inuyasha has the gift of understanding xD I liked your story
Aly chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
Nicely written. I especially loved the beginning, outlining her doubts and leading into the question. I am SO impressed with Miroku! I love it when his wisdom truly shines through. I love friendship fics, and this is very nicely done.
Sonja Jade chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
This speaks volumes to me. There are so many times in life that any of us feel mired in our situations and just want to know what the point of it all is. But it's exactly like Miroku and InuYasha told Kagome, even if you know it doesn't make any difference. Very insightful.
Dragon Ashes chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
Cute! ;-)
Deathmvp chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
Very nice. I like how the talk played out. Only thing I think you should have added was something like right before bed Inu got her something from the woods even if it was just 1 wild flower and left it on her pillow without saying anything.

It was also good how you made a coment how she is normly the one to get them out of the funk.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
It was a cute story. v

One thing I'll point out is that Buddhism is a nontheistic religion; that is, Buddhists don't view Buddha as a god, simply an enlightened superior of the past. I mention this because it seems a little strange to say, "Buddha had a plan for you," considering.

That being said, I enjoyed it thoroughly.
donaplaya chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
That was sweet!

But wasn't it at the end of one year that they finally defeated their nemesis? (dragged out for twelve years in the manga and seven in the anime?) I may very well have that wrong, but that's what I'm stuck on.

All in all, it's well written and I enjoyed it thoroughly.