Reviews for Sibling Ribaldry
Narnia-Bound chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
Haha! I love this one! :-) It's so fun to see the interaction between Vincent, Devin and Catherine. The idea for the Shakespeare insult contest is great!
Saissa chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
absolutely wonderful story and more than enough to get me interested in doing some research - and I am not much of a shakespeare fan at all.
RoyalLovers1418 chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Lol I hit the floor laughing, it was absolutely hilarious!
Mary Rose chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
That was very funny.
N DuBose chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
One of the most enjoyable fan fic stories I've read! Fun, educational, with just a dash of romance. Loved it.
FoxySonia chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
Thanks to Vicky, and in honor of Shakespeare's birthday, I reread this short story and enjoyed it this second time as much as the first time. It's a wonderful story, you did a great job writing it, bravo. Please keep on writing more BatB/V&C stories.
kayleecal chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Speaking as someone who loved Shakespeare in school but has not given him much of my time since, you have inspired me to seek him out again! Ye Gods! I'm more likely to quote Buffy than Lady MacBeth. But I ramble.

Loved the dining hall scene. Elizabethan dozens. It was wonderful!
Lydja-chan chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
Brilliant! Bravo! Me thinkin I must revisit the Bard. _*
Jazminblu chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
I have re-read this story several times & would laugh out loud.

I purchased the WS Bard book from barnes & noble to enjoy this story even more.

The interactions between Devin & Catherine were wonderful. The last line spoken by Vincent was a beautiful description of his love for Catherine...

Hope to read more of your BATB stories. ;)
NormaD chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
I really enjoyed this story. It shows us that a good education can be fun.
trtlsoup2001 chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
Every time I read this, I bust out laughing. Excellent peice!
silky chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
Oh my god, how CUTE! LOL That was wonderful! Loved it *chuckles*
Thomas Mc chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
Excellent piece of writing. I laughed so hard I had tears. I hope to see much more of your writing in the future.

Thomas Mc