Reviews for Bliss
ILoveAnnaKendrick77 chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
I thought it was Cena! haha lol...Wow...Ted DiBiase...didn't know he was a top!
legacy-lover chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
I thought it was Adam/Edge

shows how wrong i was
wrestlinggirl4eva chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
I loved this story. There were a few spelling mistakes, but other than that it was awesome. At first I thought that Matt was the dad, but when you introduced Randy and Cody I changed my opinion. Then, when you started adding other details like height, weight, hair and eye color, I knew right then and there it was Ted. I didn't even think of Cena as a choice. I was really tempted to go to the end to see if I was right, but I held out. I was really happy when I found out that I was right all along. :)
Ms.AwesomeDiBiase chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
i never thougt it would be ted. omg!
Kemet's Queen chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
When Like That story,so when are you going to do another story like the one i had just read.
DefineNightmare chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
You completely surprised me there! (THANKS! lol, it's a fun story to read!)
AGirlBrushedRed340 chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
... I totally thought it was Cena.

but man, Ted and Jeff would make some amazing babies..

- Kate.
PenNames Are For Losers chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
I KNOW IT

I FUCKIN KNOW IT

YEAH BOY

I WAS FUCKIN RIGHT

anyway good story

great smex

i dont know what you were talkin about

i didnt it was cena at all

he didnt cross my mind
mcrluvr101 chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
AH! i thought it was adam! dammit! oh well i was kinda sorta close... -_-*

i really like your story bond by shackles of fear... i have been signing on everyday so i could see if you have updated. lol!
AgentMaryland93 chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
For some reason, I figured it was Dibiase, especially when you added Randy and Cody, and the 6' 3" thing, cause Cena's 6'1", like Jeff :) Still, good story, although, if Jeff did get pregnant, he'd probably kill the one responsible, lolz
BreyerRose chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
aww man. i totally thought it was ted in the beginning espeacially when cody & randy showed up, but then i switched and thought it was cena lol. you tricked me damnit! lol. but this was such a cute story, & i can totally see teddy with jeff. awesome job on this -
takers dark lover chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
I don't know about this pairing. I just don't see it, but the story was good.
slashdlite chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
I must really catch up on my reading! How could I have missed this!

At first I thought it was Cena but when you wrote Randy exclaiming, "That's my boy", I thought of Ted since Cody's with Randy.

An unusual pairing but ooh... I love it!

I love when Mark gets involved, being protective and all that! It simply makes it more delicious!

Wow! Another winner in this!
everyrose chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
Epic Win. That was too cute ;]
BellaHickenbottom chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
ok yeah ya got me. i DID think it was Cena! i actually had to reread the last sentence to make sure i read it right lol. that threw me for a loop. gawd i wish i had these kinda dreams!