Reviews for Bliss
EuphoricLust chapter 1 . 1/25
omg I really thought it was Cena since everybody keeps writing Cena as Randy's best friend and because Cena is more popular than Ted when it comes to shipping Jeff. Damn.
ILoveAnnaKendrick77 chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
I thought it was Cena! haha lol...Wow...Ted DiBiase...didn't know he was a top!
legacy-lover chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
I thought it was Adam/Edge

shows how wrong i was
wrestlinggirl4eva chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
I loved this story. There were a few spelling mistakes, but other than that it was awesome. At first I thought that Matt was the dad, but when you introduced Randy and Cody I changed my opinion. Then, when you started adding other details like height, weight, hair and eye color, I knew right then and there it was Ted. I didn't even think of Cena as a choice. I was really tempted to go to the end to see if I was right, but I held out. I was really happy when I found out that I was right all along. :)
Ms.AwesomeDiBiase chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
i never thougt it would be ted. omg!
Cheyenne Davis chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
When Like That story,so when are you going to do another story like the one i had just read.
DefineNightmare chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
You completely surprised me there! (THANKS! lol, it's a fun story to read!)
AGirlBrushedRed340 chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
... I totally thought it was Cena.

but man, Ted and Jeff would make some amazing babies..

- Kate.
PenNames Are For Losers chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
I KNOW IT

I FUCKIN KNOW IT

YEAH BOY

I WAS FUCKIN RIGHT

anyway good story

great smex

i dont know what you were talkin about

i didnt it was cena at all

he didnt cross my mind
mcrluvr101 chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
AH! i thought it was adam! dammit! oh well i was kinda sorta close... -_-*

i really like your story bond by shackles of fear... i have been signing on everyday so i could see if you have updated. lol!
AgentMaryland93 chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
For some reason, I figured it was Dibiase, especially when you added Randy and Cody, and the 6' 3" thing, cause Cena's 6'1", like Jeff :) Still, good story, although, if Jeff did get pregnant, he'd probably kill the one responsible, lolz
BreyerRose chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
aww man. i totally thought it was ted in the beginning espeacially when cody & randy showed up, but then i switched and thought it was cena lol. you tricked me damnit! lol. but this was such a cute story, & i can totally see teddy with jeff. awesome job on this -
takers dark lover chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
I don't know about this pairing. I just don't see it, but the story was good.
slashdlite chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
I must really catch up on my reading! How could I have missed this!

At first I thought it was Cena but when you wrote Randy exclaiming, "That's my boy", I thought of Ted since Cody's with Randy.

An unusual pairing but ooh... I love it!

I love when Mark gets involved, being protective and all that! It simply makes it more delicious!

Wow! Another winner in this!
everyrose chapter 1 . 7/10/2009