Reviews for Stuff of Legend
luluhrh chapter 16 . 7/7/2015
. . . Oh my god, he kept Rose the dog. What the hell. I'm not asking, I'm just being incredulous because what. The. Actual. Fuck. Even in a universe with no yellow and pink Rose, he got puppy Rose. Kill me now, I'm actually finding this beautiful and hilarious and awesome. Just. . . Rose the puppy running with Doctor, Rose saving him by biting an alien on the rump, Jack flirting with the dog. . . I'm so done. I can't anymore. What even.
Guest chapter 61 . 11/20/2014
Beautiful
Kathryn Hart chapter 61 . 11/7/2014
I love this! Although I don't really agree, the Doctor left her more times than I can count, but for the sake of the story, it was perfect, beautiful!
shvartzit chapter 16 . 9/25/2014
I wonder... Are you high?
Kathryn Hart chapter 60 . 9/5/2014
Oh I love this! Not as different as I would have written it, but still, adorable! Are you going to do more of these? I'd love to see Nine in Idiot's Lantern or New Earth or something like that :D
Guest chapter 50 . 1/20/2014
SO MUCH FLUFF I LOVE IT
Guest chapter 49 . 1/20/2014
The tell, definitely the tell. Both of them were amazing, and I could cuddle myself to sleep in the fluff!
Guest chapter 45 . 1/20/2014
Happy giggles and fluffy rainbows! So cute!
Guest chapter 36 . 1/20/2014
Sorry, sorry! I'm usually so eager to read the next one of your absolutely fantastic stories that I forget to review! But here I am now, reviewing. You're welcome.
Guest chapter 24 . 1/20/2014
I would love to pierce her heart even more for thinking she ever had a chance with the doctor. Heheh. LOVE all your stories, really I mean it. Keep up the good work!
Haely Potter chapter 10 . 10/13/2013
Take that, Rory! Two thousand years? Pfft! The Doctor waited three thousand!
(Just kidding, I love Rory probably most of Eleven's companions..)
But I loved this story and this is probably the third time I read it (all of them), but was too lazy to review before :)
Kaitie85386 chapter 59 . 8/14/2013
Love these all :) it'd be great if you continued it!
-kaitie
DoctorVanGogh chapter 3 . 7/18/2013
i have to admit, this one made me laugh, a lot XD
An Irish Rose chapter 45 . 1/24/2013
Love it, very much see it being 9 for sure, thats the way the tone took it
An Irish Rose chapter 41 . 1/24/2013
short and sweet but perfection