Reviews for Harry Johnson and the Deathtrap Girl
WhiteElfElder chapter 10 . 11/30/2015
Harry has been everywhere and done just about everything it seems...the benefits of a TARDIS.
WhiteElfElder chapter 5 . 11/30/2015
Harry is near a Squib?
WhiteElfElder chapter 2 . 11/27/2015
I really hope that the Death Nibblers do not do what they are planning; Hermione's rape was bad enough, but if Lily is raped then the school will burn with everyone in it.
fyrecathotmail chapter 10 . 6/10/2015
Love this story! This is the 2nd or 3rd time I've read it. Are you ever going to update? I hope you do. Is there any way to get my hands on a copy of that RPGame you mentioned all those chapters ago? This is an awesome game setting.
Here's hoping all is well in Doghead land.
rankokunalpha1 chapter 10 . 12/14/2014
Cant wait to read more! Cal love the story so far!
Brad
Mararsi chapter 10 . 12/14/2014
Uggghh! Not to be a whiny ass but you ass! How could you drag me in so far then drop the story? Yeah, yeah, I'm sure you have a good reason. No, really, I'm sure you do that wasn't sarcasm. So as I keep hoping you'll get back to this in the meantime I'll just say GREAT JOB! This is an insane series of crossovers, I don't even know a quarter of them. What makes it even more amazing is that I still understand and love the story! I can skip all your technobabble and not miss anything.

I'd say more but I'm not a writer and I can already feel myself babble so... once again, great job.

Thanks for all the hard work!
Fyrecat chapter 10 . 5/11/2014
I really have enjoyed this series. It looks like yo haven't posted in 3 years. Does that mean that you have abandoned this story? That would be a shame.

I wonder if your RPG ever got off the ground? If so, what is it called, and where can I get a copy of it?

Thanks for sharing your vision,

Brendan "Fyrecat: MacLear
Samuez chapter 9 . 2/20/2014
Good.
SharpPointyThings chapter 10 . 2/14/2014
I really hope this is updated soon.
SharpPointyThings chapter 3 . 2/14/2014
This chapter makes me very happy.
PaperPandas chapter 10 . 8/12/2013
After sitting here and reading everything you've put up in this alt uni, my only disappointment is that there isn't more to read! Hope you're well, and thank you for the weird fucking dreams lately. Cheers mate!
LaurelynFaye chapter 10 . 7/8/2013
I just reread this whole storyline from headmasters socks to here. And now I think I'm going to go die in a hole because I'd forgotten how much I loved this fanfic, and how good it really is.
Brown hair and eyes chapter 10 . 6/4/2013
You've mentioned the Doctor a couple of times, doesn't somewhere in Doctor Who mention that he was there at the Fall of Arcadia? I've been working through the Harry Johnson fics and even through I don't get a lot of the references I'm really enjoying them. Thanks for writing!
Random number generator chapter 8 . 3/3/2013
"She could remember the log-in codes for whatever it was he'd been reading." it assumes that codes stay constant what would be ridiculously stupid, it is probably some form of token - or at least hashed codedate.
J.E.P 1996 chapter 3 . 2/24/2013
Its shut your pie-hole not cake hole