Reviews for Harry Johnson and the Deathtrap Girl
rankokunalpha1 chapter 10 . 12/14/2014
Cant wait to read more! Cal love the story so far!
Brad
Mararsi chapter 10 . 12/14/2014
Uggghh! Not to be a whiny ass but you ass! How could you drag me in so far then drop the story? Yeah, yeah, I'm sure you have a good reason. No, really, I'm sure you do that wasn't sarcasm. So as I keep hoping you'll get back to this in the meantime I'll just say GREAT JOB! This is an insane series of crossovers, I don't even know a quarter of them. What makes it even more amazing is that I still understand and love the story! I can skip all your technobabble and not miss anything.

I'd say more but I'm not a writer and I can already feel myself babble so... once again, great job.

Thanks for all the hard work!
Fyrecat chapter 10 . 5/11/2014
I really have enjoyed this series. It looks like yo haven't posted in 3 years. Does that mean that you have abandoned this story? That would be a shame.

I wonder if your RPG ever got off the ground? If so, what is it called, and where can I get a copy of it?

Thanks for sharing your vision,

Brendan "Fyrecat: MacLear
Samuez chapter 9 . 2/20/2014
Good.
SharpPointyThings chapter 10 . 2/14/2014
I really hope this is updated soon.
SharpPointyThings chapter 3 . 2/14/2014
This chapter makes me very happy.
PaperPandas chapter 10 . 8/12/2013
After sitting here and reading everything you've put up in this alt uni, my only disappointment is that there isn't more to read! Hope you're well, and thank you for the weird fucking dreams lately. Cheers mate!
LaurelynFaye chapter 10 . 7/8/2013
I just reread this whole storyline from headmasters socks to here. And now I think I'm going to go die in a hole because I'd forgotten how much I loved this fanfic, and how good it really is.
Brown hair and eyes chapter 10 . 6/4/2013
You've mentioned the Doctor a couple of times, doesn't somewhere in Doctor Who mention that he was there at the Fall of Arcadia? I've been working through the Harry Johnson fics and even through I don't get a lot of the references I'm really enjoying them. Thanks for writing!
Random number generator chapter 8 . 3/3/2013
"She could remember the log-in codes for whatever it was he'd been reading." it assumes that codes stay constant what would be ridiculously stupid, it is probably some form of token - or at least hashed codedate.
J.E.P 1996 chapter 3 . 2/24/2013
Its shut your pie-hole not cake hole
In Defilade chapter 10 . 1/7/2013
This hasn't been updated in a while, so I thoroughly hope it continues at some point. I have never had so much fun ever. These stories are so insane they make Terry Pratchett look like Jane Austen - and that's a good thing. I'm not sure if the Kenti come from some anime or other franchise I don't recognize, but they're easy enough to understand and the rest of it - especially the mass blockade runner references - was also easy to get a handle on. These stories had more laugh out loud moments than just about any other I've read, I'm certain of it. Please keep it up if you're still writing - they're romping, epic, gut-bustingly funny stories.
Contramancer chapter 4 . 12/10/2012
Ma Deuce is the M2, and Cousin Barrett is the the Barrett light .50 calibre. Good guns. I myself have two Shadowrunners with knowledge of such things as throw significant amounts of metal downrange to make someone's day worse. Dragoon is a troll who likes the big guns. Definitely not a Klub Klubber, he's pretty bright, reads Sun Tzu and all. But you don't expect 'erudite' from two-and-a-half metres of muscle, bone and meat with a minigun... Then there's his counterpart, the elven gun fu master spoken of by the name Gentleman Tiger, who does the two-gun option right. Where Drag is pretty much a walikng tank, Tiger's been cybered for speed, until his quick-draw causes a whipcrack noise, and he has yet to miss what he shoots at...
I also like Mass Effect's "Sir Isaac Newton is the deadliest SOB in space" sequence. I'm also a fan of military SF and Fantasy such as John Ringo and David Weber come up with. Maybe that's why these characters are ringing so true...
Needless to say, I don't have enough koalas to fully approve the series you've written as it deserves, but will cheerfully follow it to the end.
CuO.
uo-chou chapter 10 . 6/9/2012
Excellent story so far, I would love to read more. Keep up the good work and I will keep reading!
TharzZzDunN chapter 10 . 5/15/2012
Cracking good, just waiting for the next chapter. No rush, I'll just poke around the site.

Cheers!