Reviews for A Fox in Tokyo
Finnish Paragade chapter 3 . 11/7/2014
Now i am seriously hoping this story is not dead... I seriously hope so.
Finnish Paragade chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
By far stretch this has got to be the best modern day naruto, the Ranma-verse fits like a glove in...
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 3 . 10/3/2014
This sooooooo needs updating! Woohoo! Great job!
powellt chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
So I was rereading your stories and got to your notes here and thought I'd mention something that was posibly a little redundant. (I think that's the word I'm looking for) Kid Rock actually came out in 1990 with the album "Grit Sandwiches For Breakfast[" followed in 1993 by "The Polyfuze Method". Just thought I'd put that out there for you.
Gameoutcast chapter 3 . 6/11/2013
Personally I like this better than your Harry Johnson stuff. Would love to see more.
Darkth Shadow chapter 3 . 4/12/2013
This is an amazing story, I like the type of plot you have, also I'm wondering if anyone else has made this kinda naruto story?
Shadowprice chapter 3 . 3/18/2013
this is good you should make more
J.E.P 1996 chapter 3 . 3/12/2013
You really are a hairy scottish git, for not finishing any of your badass stories.
Blucky96 chapter 3 . 2/13/2013
I like it.
Contramancer chapter 2 . 2/7/2013
What do you mean "this is not a drill"? A drill puts holes in things, and these stories put holes in my mind for the stories themselves to percolate in. I love it. NOT ENOUGH KOALAS, EVER! Good work.
Fiendfluyd chapter 3 . 12/11/2012
I know nothing of Ranma and haven't a clue what the Top Dog universe is, but this story still kicked my ass to Kumogakure and back. The scene-setting, atmosphere, world-building and characterization are totally fucking top-notch. I love the real-world weapons references, the integration of shinobi skills and modernized lethality, the slang and cadences of of the characters' speech, the drunken interactions, the safehouse precautions, and the descriptions of Tokyo from the train lines to the street names to the slums. It's almost like reading China Mieville wax poetic in his descriptions of New Crobuzon in Perdido Street Station, that's how fresh, rich and electrifyingly alive this whole setting feels to me. Witnessing your rendition of the Wave Arc, Chuunin Exam, Akatsuki and other such canon tidbits would have been a serious head trip.

Goddamn I hope you find the time, will or inspiration to update this story someday.
Abaddon953 chapter 3 . 7/16/2012
Hi,

Pretty interesting so far, but the immense amount of cursing, while not a turn-off, makes it a bit jarring to read. I realize this might reflect your speech patterns, but it would be nice if it was toned down a bit in future chapters. Hopefully this will be picked up again in the future.

Cheers,
Abaddon953
DamionKenley117 chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Oh. My. God. Get off your ass. I'll admit I skipped over here and left of the HP fic you did, but I'm more into Naruto anyway and I wanted to see if your writing did improve.

It did.

So, break-times up. Get on with whatever rewrites you have planned, and start putting out new material. Preferably here, but anywheres good in this alt universe you've built.

Personally, I have to wonder. If the Imperium is out there somewhere, how would the ninjas stack up to an Imperial Assassin, from any of the houses? Food for plot, even if just a filler.
TharzZzDunN chapter 3 . 5/15/2012
Great story, love to read more.

Cheers!
Swdlvr chapter 3 . 5/10/2012
Excellent story/AU. The only critism I have is that Naruto I feel should be more like Duo Maxwell from Gundam Wing or Gabriel Blessing's Shiro Emiya. Please update soon.