Reviews for Promises
Mionelover123 chapter 15 . 5/11
Continue please. I loved ur story
Halfblood huffle chapter 15 . 1/26/2014
Heeeeey it's been almost two years since I commented! I'm supposed to be writing an essay which is due tomorrow, but whatever. Where's the last chapter!?
Celeste45 chapter 15 . 10/2/2012
This is a very intriguing story. Lovely characterization. "To you Melusine, I entrust my soul." Perfect line. I learnt quite a bit about French mythology from this story. So thank you.
halfblood hufflepuff chapter 15 . 6/4/2012
ARG! Stupid cliffhanger...

okay so now Ron and Harry are hot on Draco's trail. I'm looking forward to the second confrontation. Once is an accident, twice is a coincidence, three times is a problem.

Although it will be the second time... darn.

Wow I can't believe you made Raebart a villain, in a way, well he isn't the main one, and he does move things along albeit smoothly. I mean, he did save Draco. But it was for his selfish gain most likely. I wonder...

In a sense Draco I'm enjoying watching Draco redeeming himself and discovering his self-worth. Blah blah.

And Hermione, kind of taking a new perspective on life. Slowing down and learning to appreciate little things. Hahaha.

I actually do look forward to Ron and Luna moments, except I feel sorry for Luna because Ron is still hung up on Hermione, (well he can't be blamed) and his emotions are so out of control. I mean, he woke up in the middle of the night to vomit because he realized it's been seven months since Hermione went missing (unless he vomitted because he's in a relationship with Luna? Poor girl).

I thought Luna was having a rare moment of lucidity back in those previous chapters when she was asking her mythilogical creatures to give Hermione back. Oh well, although it'd be cool if it turned out Luna was a descendant of Melusine this whole time, and that she ends up being to one to bring Hermione back to the material world. Hahaha. I thought it was foreshadowed, but now I'm not so sure. Is Luna perfectly sane, or is she out there? What do you plan on doing with her?

Oh and I love Harry, always the rational one with the amazing intuition. Well let's hope he'll listen to it and do the right thing.

Okay so then there's Draco's dream. And it's the whole friggin' concept that every amazing story alludes too. The idea of only being able to choose one treasure. The one you have or the one you want... Have you read Tower of God? Whatever. But yes, initially Draco was aiming for the whole glory, and the treasure of Palatine attracted him with the prospects it offered. But in his dream, the treasure he chose contained Hermione - who has been with him this whole journey, who played a major role in his character development, and who he basically fell in love with. His companion, his friend (in a way), his partner and well obviously life mate (because if you kill her your popularity will suffer XD). Mmmm. Above all, love and family. Well I forgot the quote, it was from the movie Life is Beautiful. But yes, I'm happy there's plenty of morals in this! I love substance in literature, it's like treasure hunting :D

Anyways what is going on with Narcissa? Draco mentioned she's sick... okay buddy when will you go care to your sick mother?

Oh and I'm definitely enjoying Blaise and Padma's subplot. I mean... obviously the two have issues to sort out because they still have a fondness(?) for each other. A strong attraction, and lingering feelings. I still don't know the complicated details of their relationship, but I get they aren't done yet. So yes you have to make things right between them!

Also... hehe, boys night with Draco. I like that twist with wizard poker. Anyone can cheat as long as they're not caught. Isn't that an unspoken rule in muggle poker XD

Well so long... until the next updates... when will you update? I really look forward to the next chapter and any other projects you may start in the upcoming future.

Regards,

and I could've wrote a better commentary, but alas I need to rest...

HH
Thatzgirl1 chapter 15 . 7/30/2011
love it keep going can't wait for the next chapter!
Inzam42 chapter 15 . 6/13/2011
Hi, awesome story. I just read it all and I want more! Please update soon.
cadalabicious chapter 15 . 5/18/2011
I loved it! :):) keep it on!
SnowCharms chapter 15 . 5/14/2011
Hm, Raebert is a bastard, isn't there someway that Hermione can help Draco grab his wand back? Update!
silverbirch chapter 15 . 5/13/2011
That chapter had the sense of moving towards the resolution of the story - but I still don't know what it will be!

I have a horrible feeling Ron isn't going to help the situation!

You have built the relationship between these two very well. As you say, it can't be rushed.

More please!
indian princess chapter 15 . 5/12/2011
i loved it...nuff said

cant wait for the next chapter

indian princess
TillyMe chapter 15 . 5/12/2011
So cute:)
happy chapter 15 . 5/12/2011
Malfoy specifically did indentify Hermione in malfoy manor, it was only harry he didn't.
TillyMe chapter 14 . 4/24/2011
Nice chapter!:)
silverbirch chapter 14 . 4/24/2011
What makes this story such a joy to read is that you work so hard on their characters. Both must be very hard to live with; they are strong and dominant, and like to be right.

This kiss was probably right, and the reaction to it was even better.
SnowCharms chapter 14 . 4/24/2011
Sigh, these two people are idiots, but I suppose it should be expected due to old rivalries and commitments. Update!