Reviews for Life's Lessons: No Balm Like a Brother
Vampyvii chapter 1 . 8/4/2015
Way to cute for words!
reader50 chapter 1 . 7/10/2015
short and sweet, a cute story.
Random Ruth chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
Aww! So cute! :)
ccase13 chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
I can bet Dean fought lots of places around Mother's Day. Kids not strictly watched can be cruel about any absent parents.
crimsonlipsivoryskin chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
see ? this is what i'm talking about. awesome-ness.
Meggin Lane chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
Writing in Dean's POV always brings out the better part of human nature doesn't it somehow?

Little Sammy's concerned 'doctor' face-too cute for words.

And the kiss on the finger/touch to the wound magic of love-priceless!
Chronicles of an Insomniac chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
I love these little life lesson stories. And

I have to say that no matter which one it is I always say Sammys lines out loud cause day aw so cute!

Great job on this one. I love wee!Sammy taking care of Dean for once, and how he makes the pain go away. I can totally picture little Sam with a plastic medical bag and a stethescope around his neck, putting a Power Rangers band-aid on Dean. Awesome fic!

clumsybookgirl13
sinful delight chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
doctor sammy. he will make everything better. *grins* nice job!

sin
pocahontas chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
I see the beginings of a lifelong trait developing!
Ingu chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
I'm totally going to do this again.

Aw! So cute and sweet. D
sayrae3times chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
Too cute! I love this, and I can so picture little Sammy wanting to doctor-up big brother. I have two little boys at my school, three years apart, who remind me so much of a little Sam and Dean, and this reminded me of them too. When they first started, the little one would cry and stand at the fence until his big brother (on the other side of the fence in the playground) would come over and calm him down. So cute. I love how you can get so much across in just a few works. Great job. C-ya round sweetie!
pocahontas chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
I don't care if it is schop, I loved it!
thegreatshipcaptainswan chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
Aw, That was so sweet. I can't imagine how much Dean misses Mary. YAY for Sammy making things better! :)
mymuseandi chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
I'm in awe of people that can deliver a very good drabble. This is good! Gets the point across, shows both sides, Dean and Sam, and has a happy ending! :)
Broken Sexed Up Bloody Kitten chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
i read this already, it seems I just didn't review it.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »