Reviews for Untouched
tuggabeloved chapter 30 . 6/1/2013
fucking liar
Blair.Alice. CullenLuvr chapter 30 . 12/15/2011
relly good.. waiting for an update
Green Gem chapter 16 . 8/17/2010
GREAT story; you are one funny girl! Subtle and brazen all at once - what a combination!
Ms. Kaylea chapter 30 . 8/5/2010
Amazing book! Please update soon!
jackspergirl chapter 29 . 7/7/2010
ok so you know you're killing us right?

i hope everything's fine and that we can get soon an update on this fab story. thank you so much
jackspergirl chapter 28 . 7/7/2010
Finally! ok, you deserve to hear it: i fuckung love you! LOL

jackspergirl chapter 23 . 7/7/2010
ok, i usually wont review a ff when it's already as far as this until i catch up, but... WILL THEY EVER KISS? damn woman, you're killing me here!

BTW, i love girl bonding time, it takes a woman to understand other without words, thats why i love my friends so much.

JG
literallyinsane1 chapter 29 . 6/12/2010
omygod!this is an awesome story. i love the plot and i love how it's going so far. i noticed that the last time you updated was five months ago, and even though you didn't get all 1,ooo reviews you wanted you should keep going. i really hope you can finish the story soon. if you can't finish it then you can send me a pm so i won't be waiting forever just to find out you'll never finish it. once again i really hope you find time to finish the story, and if you're busy with something important than good luck, all the best and all that good stuff.
BkLvr69 chapter 29 . 4/14/2010
So I started reading this story at like 10:30 last night, and I stayed up until like 2 in the morning, and now FINALLY I finished what you've written so far...Man do I love this story. I'm so happy that things for Bella are working out, but I have this feeling that something bad is going to happen so, because something always does ruin the story, not literally, when things start to go "right" for the main character(s). I'm not one of those people who hound you about updating on a daily basis or at a specific time, so all I say to my favorite story authors is to just update whenever possible and don't quit the story. You're an amazing writer, and I can't wait to read what you have in store for their time in NY. :)
janefanatic chapter 28 . 4/11/2010
Oh thank god!
janefanatic chapter 6 . 4/11/2010
"God, he was creepy. He seems like the type to sneak in your room while you're sleeping and think it's romantic."

HAHAHA! This made me laugh so hard!
Ktate chapter 29 . 4/10/2010
i love this story! omg! its ahmazing! r u goin to continue? u should...i hope do haha:)
For.your.smile chapter 29 . 4/1/2010
i love this story
black rose a.k.a jane chapter 29 . 3/26/2010
this is such a good story

please keep righting
eled3 chapter 29 . 3/6/2010
I am reallyy enjoying the story. Your Bella and Edward drive me crazy, but through your writing I like them anyway. :-) Can't wait for the next chapter.