Reviews for Devil's Smile
Nico Zi chapter 18 . 8/1/2016
Toshiro is not this Touchy-feely with anyone and this easily! Too ooc imo D: And I hope it's not hinting romance.. bcuz just ew. And is everything in this story just about this Kita character? I don't usually mind OCs, but in this story you made her the main character while Toshiro and Ichigo are like support characters! I prefer the other way round, I came here hoping I'd see some interesting events happening for Toshiro and Ichigo, instead of them happening to a mere OC! I could care less about her. I don't usually write reviews like this, I don't know if this considered flaming, but I'm so frustrated and been wasting my time reading this waiting for something interesting to happen to the actual bleach characters instead of this kita character. But nothing. Toshiro's battle was interesting btw.. but all the attention was for the kita afterwards rather than him, ugh! 19 chapters were enough, and the contents of the last chap I read weren't pleasing in the least.
I'm dropping it. I don't know if you're ever gonna see my review, but if you did I hope you understand my reasons for doing so and writing my review, and I may as well be completely honest and tell you what was good about this story, well your writing style was fabulous, you write real good really, you describe the feels and emotions perfectly and the plot in general is complicated but that just proves how imaginative and talented you are. Shame the story contents didn't appeal to me, would have enjoyed it immensely otherwise.
deadinthewateralready chapter 14 . 7/29/2016
loved the vulnerability what happened? so glad I don't have to wait for a next chapter
deadinthewateralready chapter 12 . 7/29/2016
so glad I found this I really get where nakita is coming from I love all your ocs even though I generally don't like ocs yours are written really well
deadinthewateralready chapter 6 . 7/29/2016
love the connections and -kind of- cultural differences between the soul reapers and the demon hunters
deadinthewateralready chapter 5 . 7/29/2016
this is so cool
EsperHeart chapter 18 . 11/22/2015
When you talk about this person who betrayed Toshiro, the one Toshiro had to kill and felt regret for, you're referring to Kusaka, aren't you? In which case yes, I always felt bad for Toshiro for that.
Revolver OtaconAj chapter 40 . 10/21/2015
Wow... this was awesome! You did almost everything well! The characters felt right, the story was interesting, the words you wrote were amazing! I feel so bad that i thought that this was a yaoi! Sorry about thar! You wrote the new characters interesting as well (i especially like saiu and seiko!) I think you have made the demons a bit overpowered but other then that i thought the fight scenes were fantastic! I really don't know what else to say other then toshiros and nakitas relationship growth was pretty good! I thought there a few things that didn't build up to their ultimate conclusions but other then that you did fantastic! Congratulations for the wedding btw and getting your first book published! I hope you have a great life! Cheers-aj
Revolver OtaconAj chapter 1 . 10/14/2015
Read a few reviews and apparently this has some yaoi... well i can honestly say i didnt see that coming... also why are the shinigam women so weak? I mean its a great story so far and seems very bleach like to tell you the truth. In fact i was shocked of how similar its to its source material! Anyway i dont have anything against yaoi or homosexuals in that matter (in fact i have a friend whos pansexual) i just thought that the girls you portrayed seemed overly weak. That all i have to say its very good so far! (Much better then Hellverse , though i personally liked it) cheers-aj p.s im 4 chapters in btw:)
Guest chapter 2 . 4/3/2015
Nice. Playing on the literal definition of Kido and giving it a deeper meaning/ background. I thought the same thing Ichigo did and I had to restrain myself from laughing.
Death knight15 chapter 28 . 1/29/2015
Why is it all every tIme he transformes that no one sees ichigo?
Other than that this was pretty good.
Sage of Wind Dragons chapter 32 . 1/25/2015
Ok I actually like your story but god are you annoying me with these seme Ike vibes of dark demon sexy and shinigami are just vanilla souls that can't do anything... I'm going to assume that since they haven't shown their bankai in canon you don't want to deal with them? Because you can't have them really fight?
Also... Why the hell arnt their demon women? Is their a reason or just cause?
Sage of Wind Dragons chapter 29 . 1/25/2015
I like this story , but again shinigami kittens which are annoying I hope the spirit king woul be able to kill the demon king because otherwise I'll be annoyed! Don't worry about the reviews it's a hard story to find a pause that fits reviewing this Is a good story so no worries!
Sage of Wind Dragons chapter 19 . 1/24/2015
Ahh you forget, ichigo was a ghost! So love the story but I'm really getting the sense of the shindigs I as baby kittens and all which is annoying I know that the most dangerous of the shinigami won't go full out because of collateral but still
ZisAnInsomniac chapter 31 . 2/27/2014
i second the motion! When we see something new, we are always excited to try and push it to its limits..i've really enjoyed your story! Less than 10 chapters to go! :)
ZisAnInsomniac chapter 17 . 2/26/2014
i'm glad to have found your story (although i'll have to admit that i'm already late!where was i looking for an awesome fic?)! It is very interesting,the way you wove your own 'world' and bleach..ok, I'll move on to the next chapter now.. :)