Reviews for Devil's Smile
EsperHeart chapter 18 . 11/22/2015
When you talk about this person who betrayed Toshiro, the one Toshiro had to kill and felt regret for, you're referring to Kusaka, aren't you? In which case yes, I always felt bad for Toshiro for that.
asongoficeandfireaj chapter 40 . 10/21/2015
Wow... this was awesome! You did almost everything well! The characters felt right, the story was interesting, the words you wrote were amazing! I feel so bad that i thought that this was a yaoi! Sorry about thar! You wrote the new characters interesting as well (i especially like saiu and seiko!) I think you have made the demons a bit overpowered but other then that i thought the fight scenes were fantastic! I really don't know what else to say other then toshiros and nakitas relationship growth was pretty good! I thought there a few things that didn't build up to their ultimate conclusions but other then that you did fantastic! Congratulations for the wedding btw and getting your first book published! I hope you have a great life! Cheers-aj
asongoficeandfireaj chapter 1 . 10/14/2015
Read a few reviews and apparently this has some yaoi... well i can honestly say i didnt see that coming... also why are the shinigam women so weak? I mean its a great story so far and seems very bleach like to tell you the truth. In fact i was shocked of how similar its to its source material! Anyway i dont have anything against yaoi or homosexuals in that matter (in fact i have a friend whos pansexual) i just thought that the girls you portrayed seemed overly weak. That all i have to say its very good so far! (Much better then Hellverse , though i personally liked it) cheers-aj p.s im 4 chapters in btw:)
Guest chapter 2 . 4/3/2015
Nice. Playing on the literal definition of Kido and giving it a deeper meaning/ background. I thought the same thing Ichigo did and I had to restrain myself from laughing.
Death knight15 chapter 28 . 1/29/2015
Why is it all every tIme he transformes that no one sees ichigo?
Other than that this was pretty good.
Sage of Wind Dragons chapter 32 . 1/25/2015
Ok I actually like your story but god are you annoying me with these seme Ike vibes of dark demon sexy and shinigami are just vanilla souls that can't do anything... I'm going to assume that since they haven't shown their bankai in canon you don't want to deal with them? Because you can't have them really fight?
Also... Why the hell arnt their demon women? Is their a reason or just cause?
Sage of Wind Dragons chapter 29 . 1/25/2015
I like this story , but again shinigami kittens which are annoying I hope the spirit king woul be able to kill the demon king because otherwise I'll be annoyed! Don't worry about the reviews it's a hard story to find a pause that fits reviewing this Is a good story so no worries!
Sage of Wind Dragons chapter 19 . 1/24/2015
Ahh you forget, ichigo was a ghost! So love the story but I'm really getting the sense of the shindigs I as baby kittens and all which is annoying I know that the most dangerous of the shinigami won't go full out because of collateral but still
ZisinLove chapter 31 . 2/27/2014
i second the motion! When we see something new, we are always excited to try and push it to its limits..i've really enjoyed your story! Less than 10 chapters to go! :)
ZisinLove chapter 17 . 2/26/2014
i'm glad to have found your story (although i'll have to admit that i'm already late!where was i looking for an awesome fic?)! It is very interesting,the way you wove your own 'world' and bleach..ok, I'll move on to the next chapter now.. :)
ZisinLove chapter 5 . 2/20/2014
been reading for five chapters, and i must say, you've got a very interesting story here.. I'll read on as you've got me hooked :)
BeTrueToThyself chapter 40 . 2/9/2014
Wow! That was AWESOME! I rarely bother to write reviews, but this fic surprised me with how good it is. Fantastic job. I would totally go look for the sequel right now, but it's after 4 in the morning, so... maybe not.

Then again... :D
xc wings chapter 40 . 1/28/2014
I couldn't stop reading!
It was so much fun to read-plenty of action and surprises. It was a great fic, you did a wonderful job.
bcookieface chapter 40 . 7/28/2013
That. Was. Brilliant.

I'm not one for leaving reviews, but I just had to this time. I had to.

Your OCs had such depth to them. Nakita's bond with Toushirou was so romantic that it couldn't be anything other than friendship. It takes a certain amount of skill to pull something like that off, especially with a character who is completely new to the Bleachverse. Maybe their relationship will progress in the sequel? I do plan to read it.

There is something I disliked, however. The final battle between Shoku and Toushirou didn't seem quite right to me. Being a Captain-Commander from Hell, I expected Shoku to be the same strength as - if not stronger than - Yamamoto. Even with Hiren, Toushirou shouldn't have proven a threat at all. Obviously Toushirou couldn't have been killed off at that point, but maybe you could have handled the scene differently.

I adored the way you described the demons' aura. I actually felt like I was suffocating with the characters. It was very well written.

Saiu's relationship with Ichigo was perfect. You explored Ichigo's sexuality expertly. Although he has saved the world countless times and defeated the strongest enemies, Ichigo is still a teenager who probably hasn't found himself yet. The way Saiu manipulated him and teased him and then actually ended up falling for Ichigo was... sexy at the very least.

Well done, and thank you for writing this incredible story. It is actually one of my favorite stories ever now.
Angelitz chapter 40 . 7/25/2013
I am truly astounded by the level of writing you did for this story. Truly amazing, and such skill for a writer! You wrote the characters very well; I almost thought they were real. Canon. Highly realistic characterisation. Damn it. Keep writing! This was one of the best fanfics I've ever read for years!