Reviews for Brothers
Sarachan chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
That was really sweet, would love t see it frm Bones' POV.
SapphireSecret chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
I like this take on the relationships in Jim's life. Good characterizations. Overall, this is a nicely written fic!
Minecraft Guardiansaiyan chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Chapter 2?! Chapter 2 please...NOW!
Shadowcats123 chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
I think you could have focused more on bones jim reloship that is at work or change your summary sorry
frznlights chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
indirectly direct. love it
bowlfullofcherries chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
this is so nice. thanks for the read.
TamX2 chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
I really liked this! I do wonder if maybe you could do a sequel to how Sam felt during this period, and if maybe he makes an effort to apologize and make amends with Jim. That would be really great!

Thanks for writing this!

Tam
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
A great story. Very good.
supergirl3684 chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
that was so amazing! That last line was the best!
crism1976 chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
Wow! I'm impressed by your story.

Sam's lines *hurt*, but I think you made him sound realistic. (Although it doesn't put Winona in a very favorable light, either. How could she let that continue?) Placing that confrontation right before Jim's cliff drive gave the whole thing extra oomph.

And bonus points for using it as a springboard for Tarsus IV!

Anyway, I really like the spin you put on Bones & Jim's relationship. Thanks for sharing!
Dream's Abyss chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
I wouldn't mind a follow up on this.
Piper Julian chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
Wow! Amazing! I loved it!
Shatterwing chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
I love it.

...

I'd love it even better if you did a Bones POV...

'

Super Kudos for a wonderful read, and re-read.
Goomba chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
A little confusing at times-but I very much enjoyed the story. It explains a lot where the movie didn't (and didn't need to.) Well done-thank you. *Though a little more would be nice also...*

Cheers Jen
NaomiBlue chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
Nice. I like the Bones/Jim friendship stories. That is the relationship I got from watching the movie.