Reviews for Justice
Quidditch-Girl chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
And this is the reason why I hate Crouch! Poor Sirius!
Simizar Aurelia Hallowell chapter 1 . 4/24/2003
You have actually made me feel sorry for Sirius Black. I almost cried. Okay, I DID cry. If you knew me, that is really something. It's never happened even once before, except for maybe a few tears on the Azkaban Diaries. And he's not out of character, he's great! I mean, Sirius is a binary star, right? It makes sense (in my world at least) that The Walking Cadaver should have two sides. I really wish I could write stuff like this.
BurningTyger chapter 1 . 11/28/2002
I love the message here, and the truth in it. It made me angry, actually angry over what they had done to him. Even the dialogue: Sirius saying "Why?" over and over again...chilling and, I thought, very in-character. After his single-minded efforts to kill Peter after his escape, I can really see him acting this way. And then, as he's thinking about justice at the end of this fic. Wow.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/5/2002
You seem to notice things that others don't, or at least supply new ways of looking at something. This fic made me angry because it's true, that's just how it is. It's sad but there isn't much anyone can do. Poor Sirius!
Caporal chapter 1 . 8/25/2002
Never seen it that way. Bloody politics. And as Twinnie pointed out, he's not the most stable man in the world.
Noodlejelly chapter 1 . 8/17/2002
i always though it was the biggest mistake in british legal history to not give Sirius a trial, in fact it was criminal
Meir Brin chapter 1 . 5/11/2002
Very masterful. Well written indeed.

Sadly enough, much done for the sake of justice will forever be looked back upon as wrong. Sigh.

I was a bit confused in the beginning, because I thought Sirius had captured Wormtail, but then I realized it was in fact Crouch. (I'm a bit slow on the uptake, in case you haven't noticed).

Excellent fic.

-Meir Brin, one of the rare few who enjoy Lord of the Rings AND Harry Potter fics at the same time
WHAT No chapter 1 . 4/17/2002
Sirius wouldn't be so cruel. That wasn't in character at ALL! Bah!
Twinnie chapter 1 . 1/13/2002
*blinks* So realistic. So unfortunately true. You know, the last man condamned to the death penalty in my country was innocent. He was executed quickly, because the elections were very close. 'Justice' killed an innocent man for bloody political reasons.

I really love the message of your fic. Besides, your Sirius is interesting. Unlike many fanfic authors, you took into account the fact that, after spending so many years in Azkaban, he is not exactly the most mentally stable man in the world. There is a real darkness in the way you write him, and it's not even a wanton thing (dunno if 'wanton' is the proper word to employ here... sorry :)

This fic is very powerful... Congratulations !
Fictitous chapter 1 . 12/30/2001
Different. I never thought about it that way.