Reviews for What Happened Next for Max II
Raberba girl chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Interesting, I like that you chose to feature a character I would think is overlooked in the fandom. Also interesting that Max II even has a scar just like Max's!

Poor Max II, looks like she had to do her share of scrounging to survive...

Btw, do you run your chapters through spellcheck before posting them? I noticed a significant number of spelling errors (not just here, but in the other stories) that spellcheck would've caught...FFN does it automatically for you if you don't like Word's version; just scroll through the file in Document Manager and double-check all the words that are underlined in red. :)

I like that you brought back the boys who were picking on Ella! I enjoy tie-ins like that. Especially with twists on them like this, the way they recognize Max II because of the first Max, but she has no idea who they are.
...Well, except that they're now crossing the limits to how much meanness I can tolerate before I start hating their guts... Dang, I'm glad those cops finally showed up!

That's really cool how you referenced a Bible story!
ysabel chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
This is really good there is not enough fan fics about her
Flight at Midnight chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
Hm. Interesting.

It was pretty good - an alternate ending for Max II. I like it!

Flight at Midnight
Storm Warning chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
Sequel! I really like your interpretation of Max 2. I just re-read the second book and think there should be more fanfics about her. I love how you portrayed her! There's still that I want to dislike her... but can't. Sequel or another chapter would be nice ;)