Reviews for CloTi Fluff an' Other Stuff
Serina Tsuki chapter 9 . 11/20/2010
I like!
vLuna chapter 9 . 11/19/2010
It almost made me feel sorry for Rude. Almost ;)
mom calling chapter 9 . 11/17/2010
Guess Cloud's not the only one with a long and suspicious memory, huh? But he knows what's real, thank goodness. Cloud used to have trouble with that, though I guess he's figured it out... How startling to read "...Hojo's fodder...". In this innocent shopping scene, to read H...o (I don't even like saying his name, it is so venomous) is like being thrown hard against a dirty wall. So mebbe it's a good thing Rude is going to be close by-Cloud is good, but even so, back up is nice! thx, Valk... mc
kerapal bubbles chapter 8 . 7/25/2010
-SOB-
vLuna chapter 8 . 7/23/2010
So this is that 'Other Stuff' huh? This was actually very good and I liked it even though it made me sad :( And I can only hope - as strange as it sounds - that Cloud also died ;)
Truth-Unspoken chapter 8 . 7/22/2010
-sniffsniff- So sad! What are you doing to me? Well-written, as always, but, -cries-
ffangelwing chapter 8 . 7/21/2010
_ mmm not so sure about this one, but well is still drama, a very dark kind of drama but still very well written, hope there is more to come
Elven Nite chapter 8 . 7/21/2010
Wait, but - what happened to Cloud? Oh, well...

Yes, Tifa, it's true. No one knows when the their time will end, and sadly, it almost never happens the way one imagines. Very realistic, by the way. Even though Tifa loved Cloud very much, she was still hesitant about sacrificing herself for him. 'Easier said than done'.

As for posting this under 'Fluff', I guess you could get away with the fact that there's the 'Other Stuff' part in the title as well. :P

Darkness...ah, no matter. Thanks for updating.

~ FM
Valentine'sNinja chapter 8 . 7/20/2010
Oh, don't you worry about getting chewed out over errors. No, I'll chew you out because of that ending! That was a mean place to stop and really *really* hope that there's a sequel for this fic. Don't make me hunt you down for this, Valk! Anyway, I can't wait to read more. :P
mom calling chapter 7 . 6/21/2010
Howdy, OCValk. Just rolled into town from several weeks on the road and visiting relatives-who just happened to be undergoing various health midadventures, so this update hit a tender place. I remember so clearly the previous chapter and my unease about Cloud's decision to run from the burden of Tifa's knowing about his last days... I'm glad you wrote this expanded exploration of the event and what happened after. I can imagine how hard it must have been for you. I understand Cloud a bit better, I think. The person I've been volunteering with, much as Zack does here, has very recently died, and while I disagreed very much with a lot of the choices made by that person, I accommodated them, and stuck like a supportive burr, and it all worked out for the good. As it would have done if different decisions were made by that person-the point is that the person doing the dying gets to write the story and it is always that person's story. And it's the job of the Zack's who are with them to support the story. Always. So you did just fine-better than me. You made the better choice. Thanks for this. It was kind of spooky that it came at a time when I was wrestling with this very issue-and I think it helped me work through my hard-headedness about it. Amazing, is it not, the power of fan fiction to work in real life! mc
NocturnalMorning chapter 7 . 6/14/2010
nooooooooo why must cloud die...again haha i love your writeing style :)
Truth-Unspoken chapter 7 . 6/5/2010
Oh...My Goddess...

Every time I thought I was finally going to stop crying, a line made me burst into tears again. I used lots of tissues, as you predicted.

I'll admit, I'm not one to even like sad stories, so my feelings for this one caught me off guard. It was absolutely horrificly beautiful. (That sounds funny, but bear with me.) That's really the only way I can describe it. There was so much hopelessness stiched into the story. Because, Geostigma was incurable, and his love for Tifa wasn't EVAH going to change, which pulled at my heartstrings. And, when Cloud died, I SERIOUSLY started bawling my eyes out. How you put it, so simply..."Cloud Tempest Strife, age twenty-one, passed away at nine-thirty-seven a.m. on March twentieth, 2007." It made my heart ache. I hated it; and loved it. (Confusing, ne?) The only reason I hated it was because of the sorrow mixed in; but that's what made it a really awesome story. The way Zack cared for him, and acted like it was the most normal thing in the world...He made me cry, too. And, when he tucked Tifa's picture next to him...Let's just say, I'm glad I cry silently. Aerith's death was noble; a death she didn't really deserve, but it fit her and the story. I kind of imagined Tifa's death more...flashy, to be honest. But, when Cloud told her he protected his son...that made it all worthwhile. I felt so sorry for Storm, but, the last paragraph of the story ended it perfectly. "The small, broken family stayed together..." I loved that line the best. And, I am glad you made Tifa die in the end, BUT ONLY because she deserved to be with Cloud, even if it was in the Lifestream.

Pure poetry, Lennny-Sama!

~Leelee

(That is by far the longest review I've ever writen... Cuz' you're just that special.)

(This might sound strange, but when Cloud tried to act normal, and do his job...it made me that much for saddened for him. Strange, but, okay.)
SorrowsFlower chapter 7 . 5/25/2010
WAAAH! I swear, have you made it your life's mission to make me cry, Ri? I've gone through a roll of tissue and my face is a mess! You should see me, I'm all blotchy and faucet-nosed!

Anyway, I think I liked this better than the Tifa POV (I certainly cried more with this)... Cloud's perspective makes it seem even more tragic, and the ending really did it for me... Poor Storm! I wanna cuddle him! But at least his parents are together now! And I ADORE Zack! And Cid!

Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to fix my face before I get to class... I can't go back to our room with me looking like this!

Great job, my dear she-who-makes-me-cry twin!
vLuna chapter 7 . 5/22/2010
Gahh I can't see anything! Tears block my view *sniffs*. Dear God that was so sad! I had to clutch Futro for support throughout (poor cat). Cloud's death totally broke my heart. I'm glad you reunited them in the Lifestream, even thought you had to kill Tifa. It somehow lessened the pain. Now excuse me, I have to go and wash my face. And brush my teeth. And make myself tea...
Guest chapter 7 . 5/21/2010
Valk... you want my honest opinion? I would've been happy if you had ended this entry at Cloud's death(not *happy* but you know what I mean). Having Tifa die so soon made me sad, and the fact that I was listening to WT while I was reading this... well, not a good combination. You did an amazing job with the sad aspects of this as well as the pacing of Cloud's sickness all the way to his death. I really, really hope that the next chapter is a little less sad than these last two. :( I still enjoyed it, and I'll talk to you a little later. Update soon!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »