Reviews for to bad
TheLoveOfHate chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
why do you have two of the same stories? o.O'

I still stand by what i said in the first one though...
Alice Cullen's best friend x chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
ok... i didn't know vampires could get drunk but i like it! Coolies! Please continue! PLEASE...or i think i may die...
We Fave the Shit chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
Huh. Pure shit.

This is something you don't see every day. Congrats, you just made our "favorite authors" list.

Sammie and Lydia
SkyeGavin chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
Here is a list of conducts that should always be observed:

1. Spell check all story and poetry. There is no excuse for not performing this duty. If you do not have a word processor that has the spell checking feature, use a search engine such as to find one.

2. Proofread all entries for grammar and other aspects of writing before submission. 'Hot off the press' content is often riddled with errors. No one is perfect but it is the duty of the writer to perform to the best of his/her ability.

5. Use proper textual formatting. For example: using only capital letters in the story title, summary, or content is not only incorrect but also a disregard for the language itself.
Georgasaurus chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
I am sick, sick, sick of you and the other !fic writers of FFnet telling me the changes in viewpoints. I am not a retard like you. I do /not/ need to be told that the damn viewpoint has changed.

Maybe if you were even a mediocre author, you wouldn't need to tell me the PV, because there would actually be some description in this pathetic piece of .

Punctuation, spelling, capital letters, and intelligence are all absent, making this one big slur of vomit on the already Twilight fandom (like Twilight was ever good to begin with -snort- yearite).

I don't care if this is a real story or a troll fic. If you're being serious about this, leave fanfiction.

If you are a troll (which I strongly suspect), then you are troll!fail. At least make your trolling amusing to some degree, because while I love lulz, this is just made of Fail. Go kill yourself, troll. No one will miss you or notice your passing.

George

P.S. Ever Heard of a Dictionary says she meant 'life' not 'live' in her review
Ever Heard of a Dictionary chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
Oh my, wow...this is just absolutely disgusting.

I have never in my live read a...thing...written so scantily.

This thing is just one big piece of turd. You really need to sit down, think about it, and then write it. But if I can judge from this story, do this: sit down, think about it, and don't write it. You are uncapable of writing something worth a story so, please, save yourself the trouble and the readers of fanfiction the traumatization.

Have a great day,

Ever heard of a Dictionary

P.S. I hate the story.
Rising Insanity chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
This isn't even a story. It is a pathetic piece of sh*t. This isn't even a chapter. What were you doing when writing this thing?

Go get a sledge hammer and injure you hands. Make sure to injure them all so you won't be able to write anytime soon.

Have a nice day,