Reviews for My Crushing Feelings
DarkFay chapter 7 . 2/5/2014
I hope you can come back to this soon! I am loving it! And the parts where Cox does his sarcastic rants are hilarious. Thanks!
ShyRomantic chapter 7 . 9/1/2013
I'm loving this story! But update? I saw the last one was awhile ago any plans to continue?
Bralker Stalker chapter 7 . 5/16/2012
This was awesome, please write more -Hx
AnotherStupidNickname chapter 7 . 11/10/2011
Please update. I don't normally read romance, especially between two characters who in reality would never happen, but this is brilliant, because it's well-written, original and you managed to stay pretty much in character so far. I also like that you really go into all the doubts and fears of the characters.
Lilly-Summer chapter 7 . 5/26/2011
You don't know how happy I am right now. You updated the story after years! There are not many Elliot/Dr. Cox fanfictions out there and this one is really good.

I'm very excited, 'cause the cliffhanger really was tricky.

Hope you'll update soon.
Kisatsiel chapter 5 . 4/14/2010
I know you haven't updated this for ages but I just came across it and it's really good, so I hope you do :)
lolcatgirl chapter 5 . 3/7/2010
wot! I totally love the story. Pleas update soon. aww poor dr. cox...m can't wait for the date, but I like the uuh tntion the trill of passion (in the closet :P aaw and the bed scene was cute...and m)
FangirlLynHibiki chapter 5 . 10/19/2009
I love this fic and you have x's personality down great! I hope you havent given up on this story and update soon!
plasticineking chapter 5 . 10/9/2009
I'm loving this, so far. Great stuff :) x
ihateffn chapter 5 . 8/22/2009
Wonderful characterizations (I think it's very difficult to write from Cox's POV, but you've nailed it) and great tension. Keep going!
AerisSerris chapter 5 . 8/17/2009
Cute story! Elliot/Perry has always been an awesome couple to me.
SALJStella chapter 4 . 7/15/2009
Aw... I must admit, this chapter was really cute! So weird to see Perry just spilling his guts like that! And I almost like it more when you get to hear his thoughts than when he's talking out loud... "Tight blue shirt, blue jeans, scowl; yup, all there." XD
tsunami90 chapter 4 . 7/14/2009
I really have to give it to you; I've read my share of Perry/Elliot stories on , and this one is by far my favorite to date. I like the thought of Dr. Cox telling the story, instead of the stereotypical "Elliot POV"... And in my opinion, you've caught his personality rather well.

The storyline is brilliant, and the details in which you've been using has had me hooked since the first chapter. You really have a way with words, hon.

Nevertheless, great work! I hope to read more soon [instant Story Alert, :)]
samanddianefan10 chapter 3 . 7/12/2009
I'm quite enjoying this right now. Nice version of Dr. Cox. Update soon!
storyshark2005 chapter 2 . 7/8/2009
haha AWESOME! ah...elliot/cox goodness. makes my night.

your x is SO in character. his rants are so on par. 'mention this to anyone, and i'll end you.' CLASSIC! and i love goofy jd.

“I’m gonna cut ya off right there, Barbareenie. I am not your confidante. I am not your friend. And by golly, I certainly am not your sweet dolly Jackie who just listens to every small complaint you have about your girlfriend Vivian over there treating you like you just don’t exist.”

I LOVE THAT RANT! its so cox...

and janitor was classic. especially the repeated exit. awesome.

uh, this is SO going on alert. thanks for making my night!