Reviews for Surprising Sunset with a Rose
nequam-tenshi chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
I love how nice and simple their date was. The details were nice.
FlyingShadow09 chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
This is sooo Sweat! I absolutely love it!
rogueslove22 chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
Yeah, that was a great first date for them! :D I'm obsessed with romy too! *sigh*
qi chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
I don't think you ae the only one who is obsessed with Romys . Romys are all I read ( they are also my favorite couple )
JohnPaulGeorgeandRingo chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
Aw, how adorable :) Rogue's first date! and with Remy, now that I like.

I really loved reading everyword, but is there any chance we get to find out Logan's reaction? Lol, I bet he'd have a fit ;)
Lucida Lownes chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
This was cute. Made me smile. I love how you wrote out his accent. Sounds so much like the 90s version in my head, and I liked his accent a lot. :) Remy needed to be in Evolution more. :(
Angelic Sakura Blossom chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
She's seventeen. And he's 24. That is a big age gap. I can imagine the smell. I bet it smelt good. I bet she freaked him out when she kissed him. How did he not get knocked out? How did 'wolfie' take it when she arrived home so late? Did she tell them about her date. You should continue this story. Wolverine's reaction!
Gambit fan chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
This story was really cute and sweet and I loved reading it!
Anna chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
I know this is a late review like a month but i was just wasnting to say that I loved the plot you did and i agree it would be a wonderful date infact the best one, I wish that was my date infact. I know u did extremly well on Rogue's voice. But I do believe that with Remy yoou made him speak to much third person and i believe you also made his accent to strong yes he does say things like bonjour and chere plus other things but I believe Remy would have made his sentences differently like so: If you look up on the 8th line on the bottom when the story ends like above the -o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o(How creative i love it!) Remy would have said it more like "Remy will take you home now chere, befor they Big Bad Wolf comes for you, no?" Personaly i thought that would be a better like lets say speach for Remy to say but thats just me ya know? Well anyway thats my review hope it wasn't to pushy sorry if was . KEep wrighting and have a blast doing! From your reviewer Anna! :-)
gambitfan85 chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
I'm enjoying all your little one-shots. :D Keep up the great work.
Temari's Angel chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
Lovely, just lovely. I hope you make it a two-shot or more.

Temari's Angel
KHwhitelion chapter 1 . 7/5/2009 cute!1 holy crap I love this! Romy is so cute :D I love how gambit, womanizer as he is, chooses to be with the one woman who can't touch. it's so sweet.