Reviews for Secrets in the Dark
Hey long time fan here. I was just going through memory lane with my favorite fanfic authors. I just wanted let you know I've loved your works since 2008 when I was in high school. You were one of the reasons that I got into yaoi and m/m fiction and fan fiction. I hope you are ok considering you are silent on all your media platforms. I'm just worried about you (and not just me many of your other fans )I hope you have a fruitful life and just post an update on your profile or something let us know you still alive. Just want to thank you for making my junior and senior year a little bit more bearable.
lillana45 chapter 1 . 8/24
I really love all you stories and you are the awonderful writer, and thank you for your hard work it's amazing
Xyra Kaze chapter 37 . 3/20
I really do adore this story! And I really wish you would finish it. It is the best that I have ever read on this and any other site
Anon chapter 37 . 11/27/2016
Hello again. I've been a long time reader. Back when you were still on this platform. I hope you're alright. That's my greatest concern. Your writing is amazing and your story and character development is far better than the original cast. I would not love VK as much as I do had it not been for your story line.

I wish you the best in life and hope one day that you will pop online if only to tell us that you're alright. Loves and love from a long time Anon.
Crazy reviewer chapter 37 . 11/14/2016
Oh dont gimme that shit! Come back nd finish the damn story will ya! DX Yours stories are so fucking cool nd this one specially...shiit that damn chapter 35 was SOO fucking damn GOOD! O my god _ I found myself clawing at my hands chest head nd pulling my hair nd punching the wall with a fist...Okayy So it seems crazy reviewer literally went crazy while reading it nd FUCKING HAAD TO post a damn review coz it was just so wonderful! T_T Omg the part with nassers death nd the knight coming up after the king fell was too much for a half crazy one lyk me ;-; and thus...i went full cracked...BUT! i cant fucking blv u disappeared! C'mon! Write one more chapter nd get it over with T_T Mend my awesomely cracked head! DX
Stein chapter 37 . 11/7/2016
Is there no epilogue? ... Any one-shot? Your fics are perfect, better than the original and very well written work. Everything is so interesting and as you've started Blood Moon and Crimson Door addition to the other one-shot wonder me. Just perfect.
Thanks for sharing such wonderful works.
Clovervan chapter 36 . 10/10/2016
Have you abandoned this story? It's been 4 years since your last update, so I'm wondering if there is any point in still checking for updates on this? :(
wingedrose89 chapter 37 . 7/21/2016
please come back a finish this story! Every year I'll read all of your stories and I want more. You're such an amazing writer! why did you stop? ?
Guest chapter 37 . 5/31/2016
I love this story. A sequel would be good.
Ichij0u chapter 37 . 4/12/2016
blackenedwing, babe, i miss you
Guest chapter 37 . 12/9/2015
when will we see the conclusion of dis fic
Cinward chapter 37 . 10/15/2015
will this ever be fully finished. Please? pretty please with a cherry on top. Aido's still sick, and we still don't know what the virus is...

also, do you think, if you ever get back into writing for VK, that you'll do a Kaname/Zero/Aido, or maybe even an au offshoot from this fic where when Zero and Kaname are feeding Aido they both realize that maybe, over the years their fondness for the noble had changed and they hadn't realized it?
Ruby626 chapter 37 . 9/2/2015
I have been reading this series for many many times over the past years... hope you will finish the story someday : (
Guest chapter 37 . 6/23/2015
To this day i still continue to check gor updates. I hope you are fine and i hope you can complete this story we all love.
Shiki DevilRose chapter 37 . 5/29/2015
Is there going to be a continuation of this story, please? Been so long since you last posted/commented anything about it...
1,697 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »