Reviews for Those Magical Nine Months
Anon chapter 1 . 2/25
Nice pointless fluff
Debbie Hicks chapter 5 . 2/17
June
tat Eight kids birthd within myseldf ten wre Blasting but Suddenly it really gotten worsertr then myself Draind as all of Extreme as All of te Movie Human blood wih my own but it Resumed far way too much extremely as all of te Sudden with more tan very far way extremely too much trey wrre prepared to enter with Rattlesnake blood and Venom as all of Venomous from ten I BLACKED OUT! Completely ten it was early labor te newspapers reached with a Headline as all of Languages around te World the Cullens raced to see my form if drained of blood te Seetr had a Vision you made her Pregnant what is it she is into labor let oourselves flee with seven too late with three Pack DESTROYD WITH child From as all of tem but ripped off te heads pleaded then too late freed from life to death officially that it came too far Gone ten it really happened Alie reported she is not Aging with us with Witnesses ten I was Screaming more showing extreme as all of all powr and lot pure strength ten tey Suddenly BIT ME! Hardest they of a Hybrid and Werewolf had my and his old eye color merged together I heard more powerfully felt te sun climbing up ten all of te Sudden Snapped open my Eyes Shattering but pures bright Crimson Grandpa COME HERE! I Used te Voice onto my own grandfather then in due time I was unable to have kids they wre all Venomous te first Venomous children had human blood into teir systems eigt now more members tey Aged too far faster became Teenagers so they in seconds ten Blasted forth from the now lifeless bodies while seeking for Witnesses Stolen but returned to Italy Master a crime of a creation of birth began of a Hybrid and Werewolf But are more than Eight snapped freely then it reall;y happened Murdered te Accused and killed thifters as all of tem used ten returned a Thing came I used my unbreakable nail ten I gasped in horror Friend due to her crime we of te Volturi decree this you have only eight hildren and the very as all of easch both Exploded before our own eyes declare ye it will be a Trial but your bodies are into lead and wax and chemos as all of tem in a glass Coffins as all of them are into as all flames very painfully but you can't be here forever more than as all of you/witnesses broken as all laws of your children interbred had children are Sentenced but Comdemned to Exile it is death Volturi oh my god we lost our blood and my new blood returned differently but with threir newest blood supply returned abnomally that was it had grand children and great grandchildren unable to die of my blood supply so their own te bodies wre too oldest more ancient ten buried that was the end of us/witnesses then lost the truest ablity to have more kids then they wrre all of tem immortal but not Alie anymore te world Changed Again fifty-nine times then te bodieswre into te ground Italians as all of them had kids in secret But fled to warn us/the Witnesseds wrre more from Around the World blasted freely ten with as all of tem with Child wit both each bot free of teir Control then Gone onto Vulcan without as all of them tyen with Families friends and loved ones vanishing ten Vampires as all of tem bitten as all of tem from here then Remodeling as all of the Homes remodeled bought more than all things ten began to lead but controlled a Earth but te Supernaturals as all humans Shifters and All Vampires followed shortly free of with more onto planets cut from here were Darkest Creatures of te night true Vampires bought te homes brought newest things as all of them but bodies as all of tem Buried in Sheets by shredding with our own shredded apart ten blood donated but over dosed as all of it then it really did happened time-Ripped each both with Cities with te both Shredded Apart created twins then too late heald differently then no more than as all Animals left Alive then wre more tan all few fld Stargate Way ten reappeared onto Vulcan crund the now dying black hole ten bodies sank as all of tem very far way tribazillions or much extremely more than all of tem came as all of more True Vampires taking Earth as all of tem but suddenly Lost to tem declaring as a real Empire now te Volturi Empire prospered but took flight ourselves training with as all of them but after losing Earth to themthen came tey as all had kids were Hybrids like me we never died out te new Vampire world was difftent then rebuilding a new age they were our own Descendants were teir own Ancestors as all freed Again te kid's bodies turn then lost that no more than as all of families friends loved ones burid but vanishing now it's gone for good ten it was all over forever but great-great-great-grandchildren born again twice onto planets and onto te planet Vulcan then infertile for good forced to adopt but it came too soon never changd but we ere cloaked invisible but unhear but not seen anymore tey all annexed as all of planets with Eath suns moons our own split then vanished with planets then never reappeardd Again.
Ciana chapter 5 . 6/25/2015
keep WRITING
Guest chapter 5 . 12/13/2013
I LOVED it! :)
Twilightlover1234567890 chapter 5 . 7/25/2013
this was hilarious! they got kicked out over something adorable.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/31/2013
Continue!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/26/2012
love it chapter 5 . 8/25/2012
I wanna cheat. That would be nice.
katelyn.rogers.104 chapter 5 . 8/15/2012
i like it
kelsie chapter 5 . 8/9/2012
really good:) loved it:)
Blue Wolf Princess chapter 5 . 8/9/2012
freaking hillarius, you are a very talented writer. please post more.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/31/2012