Reviews for Opposites Don't Always Attract
ShardsandAshes chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Such a perfect, believable juxtaposition of two very different yet very similar men. So amusing to read (and it's nice to think that Lucius actually tried to discipline his son). Loved it!
Sherlock Tun chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
I like it very much! This is one of the more interesting fic about the two characters.
iDaringx3 chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
I find it very interesting how you compared these two men, whom appeared so completely opposite from our perspective when reading the original books. I couldn't have come up with a better idea! *Thumbs Up*
Madam'zelleGiry chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
I found this to be very interesting and very believable. I love the way that you've compared these two characters. Their lives are so similar and yet so different at the same time. I found this to be a graet read! Thanks so much for sharing and very well done!
Slytherin Head chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
Nice little story you have here. I love how you show the lives of both these men. One can clearly see the differences between them, but most importantly because of their wealth.

My most favorite line: "...after all, Lucius Malfoy never worked two days in a row." Just love it!

Great job!
demort chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
This was so CANON!
Loonynamelass chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
I liked this fic. The style was quite nice.
NectarAndAmbrosia chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Gorgeous portrayal as always (yawns from complimenting you so many times in a row), and beautifully written.

The characters of Arthur Weasley and Lucius Malfoy are so believable...it's not even funny. I mean, you just nailed them so right down. Yeah.

It's such an interesting idea to juxtapose the two as well! Your ideas are always incredibly original, did I ever tell you that? Yeah, how do you even think of them? :)

So yeah. Love this. It's one of your better ones, and it's going into my favs.
Rocks-my-socks chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
This made me smile, such a great comparison between the two patriachs.
Rever chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
:) I liked it. Nice work.
thegoodgirldoll chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
That was amazing! I loved it! You did a great job with both men and I really just admire the idea! Kudos, I enjoyed it immensely and am definately adding it to my favorites!

God bless

Felicia
alwaysimagined chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
Aw! I loved it! I really wish there were more fics like this.
Window Girl chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
An interesting story. You did a great job contrasting Mr. Weasley and Mr. Malfloy. What I really liked however, was that you showed how both men love their families.