Reviews for Bait and Switch
kakashifan7 chapter 1 . 8/16/2015
This was so good. You captured both Ryousuke's concern for his brother and Keisuke's admiration of Ryousuke. I love it!
ringosatou17 chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
hahaha.. this is funny. great job on that one!
Fuji Yuuta-kun chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
This was awesome. Haha, it's also funny since last time I was on, Keisuke ranted to me in the RP about his first run down Akagi and he swore Ryousuke was trying to kill them. 3 Story added so I can reread this someday~

-Fuji Yuuta-kun
Ren.Mazda chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
Wow! That is great! I love when Ry lectures him about that. Keep writing!
DraejonSoul chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
Oh, you beat me to it! But then, I've always been slow on updates, so props to you. It's been a LONG while since I dropped by this section.

And this is so deliciously intelligent reading! In a few choice words-far fewer words than my poor brain could ever effectively put together-you told a very thoughtful, expressive story so in-tune to the characters. I love it. I couldn't have done more justice to a scene any fic writer had only dreamed of and not dared try.

Great job! I hope you do grace this fandom more often. _
margrave-of-the-stars chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
Awesome start. Short but I like were this is going, it takes a lesser known part of the story and adds a new dimension to it. The one criticizm I have is that you mentioned Ryosuke needing Keisuke for the uphill, but Keisuke doesn't really appear as an uphill racer until latter in the series, when he races Nakazato in Myogi. Minor issue, maybe the uphill racer thing could be Ryosuke's plan that he's not telling Keisuke? Just a suggestion, keep up the good work, and I look forward to reading more in the future.