Reviews for Insights
FrankieHS chapter 31 . 12/20/2016
Wow! What a wonderful story. I love your charcterization of Spock and Nyota. They seemed very in character for what I've seen on screen but much deeper. Having Spock explore his human heritage was great, especially with Nyota there to explain things and support him. And I love all of the extended family as well. This story is absolutely one of top favorites! Thanks for writing it!
Amber chapter 31 . 10/17/2016
I really enjoyed reading your story. I liked the family that you gave Spock and it was interesting to see him get to know them as an adult. It was also rather amusing when the PR guy from star fleet saw Spock and Nyota in another light as well. They really are/were young people with enormous responsibilities much like those in any of those that serve in the armed forces. It also reminded me of my grandfather and grandmother who were so young during www II and the responsibilities that they had to take up. You grow up fast in times of trouble. Thanks for writing. I hope you write more stories.
lol chapter 31 . 8/11/2016
Good portrayal of Spock's and Nyota's character. Story line was nice, too. Sole point of criticism: the Grayson family was too overwhelmingly friendly and accepting. Don't get me wrong, of course they had to be! But at least one person within the family could have disliked Spock, just to make it more interesting and maybe a bit more dramatic(?) Anyway, I enjoyed reading this and I hope you keep it up!
Thrutheyears chapter 17 . 6/11/2016
Beautiful celebration!
Thrutheyears chapter 8 . 6/11/2016
When I read your moving storybline I must make myself remember that these are imaginary events.
Thrutheyears chapter 2 . 6/11/2016
Backseat scuffles just like growing up with six brothers and sisters and Dad DID pull over and only had to give the 'look' to achieve silence!
BookWorm2the2ndPower chapter 31 . 9/15/2015
This was an amazing story; one of the best I've ever read. You are an amazing writer, and I loved this fix! Great job!
greenmonochrome chapter 31 . 9/11/2015
I just finished rereading this story, and I loved it even more the second time! The character interactions are so well-done and real, and the relationship between Spock and Uhura is truly beautiful! Plus, I can't count the number of times I laughed out loud reading this. My favourite part is Spock being mistaken for someone in a Spock costume, and Spock just going with it. Thank you for sharing this wonderful story!
MissStrada chapter 31 . 7/6/2015
Thoroughly enjoyed your story! Thank you for putting it out in the universe. Take care!
Guest chapter 31 . 7/4/2015
I just finished rereading this story. I loved it the first time and loved it again this time. Thank you for writing something so wonderful.
n4zhg chapter 31 . 3/18/2015
Discovered the story via livejournal, spent the past few evenings reading. Nice job.
evelyn.donofrio.73 chapter 31 . 2/15/2015
Thank you for such an amazing story! You capture the essence of Spock and Uhura perfectly and told the story of how Spock deals with his loss in such a believable way. Just found you and your stories here at this site and look forward to reading more of your writing.

Maybe Spock and Uhura could revist Margaret and Allen and bring Sarek with them for a vist?

Once again thank you for a truly enjoyable story!
Evelyn
PSW chapter 31 . 11/28/2014
What a wonderful story - I really enjoyed this 'what if' ... What if Spock really could successfully integrate his humanity into his Vulcan-ness? I remained interested and engaged to the end. Thank you so much for all your hard work on it... :-)
PSW chapter 30 . 11/28/2014
We haven't had as many trick-or-treaters over the past few years, I miss the crowds...
PSW chapter 29 . 11/28/2014
I am loving these reverse trick-or-treat chapters. If you would like to write several dozen more... :-P

Thanks for writing!