Reviews for Insights
BookWorm2the2ndPower chapter 31 . 9/15
This was an amazing story; one of the best I've ever read. You are an amazing writer, and I loved this fix! Great job!
greenmonochrome chapter 31 . 9/11
I just finished rereading this story, and I loved it even more the second time! The character interactions are so well-done and real, and the relationship between Spock and Uhura is truly beautiful! Plus, I can't count the number of times I laughed out loud reading this. My favourite part is Spock being mistaken for someone in a Spock costume, and Spock just going with it. Thank you for sharing this wonderful story!
MissStrada chapter 31 . 7/6
Thoroughly enjoyed your story! Thank you for putting it out in the universe. Take care!
I just finished rereading this story. I loved it the first time and loved it again this time. Thank you for writing something so wonderful.
n4zhg chapter 31 . 3/18
Discovered the story via livejournal, spent the past few evenings reading. Nice job.
evelyn.donofrio.73 chapter 31 . 2/15
Thank you for such an amazing story! You capture the essence of Spock and Uhura perfectly and told the story of how Spock deals with his loss in such a believable way. Just found you and your stories here at this site and look forward to reading more of your writing.

Maybe Spock and Uhura could revist Margaret and Allen and bring Sarek with them for a vist?

Once again thank you for a truly enjoyable story!
PSW chapter 31 . 11/28/2014
What a wonderful story - I really enjoyed this 'what if' ... What if Spock really could successfully integrate his humanity into his Vulcan-ness? I remained interested and engaged to the end. Thank you so much for all your hard work on it... :-)
PSW chapter 30 . 11/28/2014
We haven't had as many trick-or-treaters over the past few years, I miss the crowds...
PSW chapter 29 . 11/28/2014
I am loving these reverse trick-or-treat chapters. If you would like to write several dozen more... :-P

Thanks for writing!
PSW chapter 28 . 11/28/2014
What a fun chapter! I loved the little girl - telling Spock he's pretty is definitely the way to confuse him... :-)
PSW chapter 27 . 11/28/2014
Good, it's always easier when you're not in your own. Hopefully this can make everyone's life easier. And yay to Janelle for stepping in, her experience and family connections were just what was needed!
PSW chapter 26 . 11/28/2014
Let the games begin... :-P
PSW chapter 25 . 11/28/2014
I loved this chapter from Nguyen's's always fun to see the main protagonists from a different perspective.

I am finishing up my first novel-length endeavor now. You definitely do learn a lot about your strengths and weaknesses... :-P
PSW chapter 24 . 11/28/2014
I'm sure Janelle will think it's great. :-) And it is a very good idea - but frustrating to be forced into things by the media. They are so intrusive, in whatever century... :-P
PSW chapter 23 . 11/28/2014
Oh no, so frustrating... Wonder how they found out? On the other hand, he's been to parties here and the like, it could have been anywhere...