Reviews for With a White Stone
ramisa.jackson chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
I LOVED IT! This was so sweet and magical. I wish you could write more like these, about Charles Dodgson's life.
The Terrible Jester chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
very good story.
Ngoc Chau chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
"I am the Dean and this is Mrs Liddell

She plays the first and I the second fiddle."

was written by Dodgson.

Alice Liddell is not the youngest daughter but she is infact the middle daughter. The children of the Liddells from oldest to youngest went as Harry, Lorina, Alice, and Edith.

still good though. If you write Alice/Dodgson fics, please pm me about it.
Cassandra's Paradox chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
You are quite possibly one of the most powerful writers I have ever read. Half of my Alice-related daydreams revolve around Charles Dodgson and his relationship with Alice Liddell. And I feel like you've captured his soul so perfectly, in the way he interacts with children and recites poems in his head! My uncle currently works at Christ Church college and his room is straight across the green from Dodgson's. Every time I visit him, I just stare at Dodgson's window, and I stare at the door to the Deanery... and having your story to fill the spaces between makes it lovely. I feel like I've actually experienced this!

Honestly, your ending moved me beyond belief. Alice's wonderment and Dodgson's mildly sad feeling just uplifted me. And the double meaning behind her gasped words, with her face all ashine and the fact that it's so completely right at that exact moment, for that one moment in time... good gracious, it was beautiful. I can hardly formulate words to describe how I feel right now...

If you were ever to write stories involving one Charles Lutwidge Dodgson, I would be a seriously happy human being.
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
A great story. Very good.
schnook chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
Incredible. This story is so lively, and the characters so well drawn, you feel that you can reach out and touch them. You're an extremely talented writer, and I've loved reading this - please update soon? This story will be wonderful! Keep up the good work!
NovemberNite chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
I really need to stop gushing about how brilliant you are. I just feel so fortunate that I met a wonderful writer... what? four, five years ago? And have been able to watch/read as every story she writes gets better. I could almost see the flashover from Dodgson becoming the white rabbit, becoming the knave of hearts... so much of a brilliant fantasy pulled from real events and spun into a story that blended the two. Just... wow. I love when you paint pictures in my mind with words.
dresdendollontheprowl chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
Oh, I quite like it! I love Mr. Dodgeson so much, too much as my family would say, and you give him such life! Please update soon.