Reviews for Not What He Expected
cjstar01 chapter 5 . 7/8/2013
Nice story is all I'm saying.:-)
rubyblue100 chapter 3 . 3/17/2013
"I wish I could but I just can't, now lay-off," said John as he stood and tried to get around Kyle who was blocking his way.

"Did I say you could get up or that we were through here?" said Kyle as he gently shoved John back onto the cot. Loved the interaction and I think I love Kyle a little too. Hehehehe.

Ooooh John's tale next.

Ruby.x
rubyblue100 chapter 2 . 3/17/2013
"Your fucking unbelievable if you think I'm going to tell you anything and hitting me isn't going to make me talk, retard," said John as he struggled in Derek's arms. OOOhhhhh, I rteally think John should have reconsidered his word choice. He had been questioning him for along time though, he was bound to snap.

Cool chapter and intense.

Ruby
rubyblue100 chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Ooooh I am intrigued.
Sierra Rose 22 chapter 5 . 3/17/2012
Good story. With a mouth like that, he definitely deserved the consequence. Glad his dad stepped up as he will think twice before being so rude again.
KeirSeraphim chapter 5 . 2/27/2011
Please write a sequel for this! It's so hard to find a good TSCC spanking fic, and this one is amazing! Please write another!
ana4242 chapter 5 . 6/10/2010
i truly liked this story. i have never seen the terminator but this story was well done good story line and plot. anyone could enjoy it.
TwilightGuru09 chapter 5 . 1/27/2010
Ah! That almost made me want to watch that horrible show again. The FF are better. Good Job.
Fiction Ghost Writer chapter 5 . 8/23/2009
I was starting to think Kyle didn't hav it in him, that he was going to let his older brother handle this.
Ashleyder1 chapter 5 . 8/6/2009
Pretty sure I reviewed this on another group, but just in case I'm having a mental moment, thought I would drop in and say I really liked this story. Excellent progression, glad Kyle stepped up. Last chapter was especially wonderful.
wandamarie chapter 5 . 7/24/2009
it was a good chapter and the endding was a good one too thanks
wandamarie chapter 4 . 7/24/2009
wow pore john he is going to get a spanking that he deserves by his dad he should of shown respicte i rember when i was sixteen the last spanking i got for calling my step dad a vere bad name i also got ground for a week it was not a good thing thank you the story is good so far thanks
wandamarie chapter 3 . 7/24/2009
it is a good story and chapter thank you on to the next chapter thanks
wandamarie chapter 2 . 7/24/2009
it is getting good thank you on to the next chapter thanks
wandamarie chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
it was a good chapter thankson to the next chapter thanks