Reviews for Post
ferret assassin nin chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Aw...so sweet. I respect the fact that Oliver isn't going to try to make Percy stop and I love how they just sort of started doing an unspoken ritual and how this unspoken ritual turned into something the both of them wanted. :D They're a good couple.

ferret nin
Skeletens chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
Ufufū..Well, basically Im on Olli/Perce fanfic marathon! And this one was exactly what I needed- a fresh glass of cold water!

A damn good story, damn good dialogs all in all- goes to my favorites!
outwittingsquirrels chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
Awh I like this, especially this line: 'Having Percy's cock in his mouth was not one of the goals he'd opened with at the beginning of the year, but he was wondering why he hadn't thought of it before. He was sure Angelina would've appreciated a diagram.' Brilliant! Cute couple too :)
ohsuchmisery chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
"I'm pretty sure you'll come before a teacher will."

D
Schermionie chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
"He was sure Angelina would've appreciated a diagram"

Love it. I really liked the premise and the build-up, and the smut wasn't so bad either xD. And you did this in two hours? Wow. Thank you for indulging my PxO craving, I'm getting more and more addicted to it by the day.
Summercolors chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
Let me go get my wand.

]

I love it.
Meghan chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
Never thought about Pearce and Oliver before. They make a really cute couple. I loved the last sentence. Its gotta be my favorite.