Reviews for Mistakes
victoria sherrat chapter 27 . 10/26/2013
hi, i would like to say that this story made me feel better than anything in the world, i have felt depressed all week and i finally feel a little bit better. please carry on with your writing for as long as you can as it is so heart felt and inspiring, that i could read it over and over you for an exceptional read.
LovingFanFiction chapter 27 . 4/15/2013
love love love! please make a sequel! i want harry to end up with draco!
The-girl-with-purple-eyes chapter 27 . 12/27/2012
Truley amazingly written spectacular plot and perfect charecters thank you for showing how hurt harry was by all his experiance even before the war this was an amaxing read .
dawnlilypotter chapter 27 . 11/2/2012
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! That is so touching i loved it. Slihtly crying at the happy ending
katesari chapter 27 . 1/29/2012
Nice one! Would be interested in a sequel! Going to see if there already is one. Bye!
SimplyEcho chapter 27 . 7/17/2011
This deserves many more reviews! It was very beautiful. ;)
HeartsDragon chapter 27 . 4/26/2011
This story was amazing! I loved Draco and Snapes part you managed to keep them in character which is an amazing feat!

Wow i really wish i could hug Molly Weasley right now for that last scene! :D
Guest chapter 27 . 4/18/2011
Yay! knew it was worth staying up till (checks time) 05:27 on a work night to read this! the ending was perfecf! :)
Guest chapter 22 . 4/18/2011
Whoops, though i reviewed this story before but it turns out ... not so much. sorry!

anyway, besides that, just wanted to say that I love this story (so far anyway) and despite the fact that its five in the morning right now i cant wait to read the end!

and just because i love it so much, ill leave a review when ive finished it too

bookworm19065 chapter 27 . 10/19/2010
Very nice! I enjoyed the story, the way that it didn't end after the potion, the friendships, the way you didin't monopolize a certain character, and the ending.
TalaDentro chapter 5 . 9/5/2010
Ginny is such a bitch...
FacelessxAuthor chapter 27 . 7/21/2010
I, personally, think that this story deserves loads more reviews. ;] I love it to absolute pieces, although I do think that you made Harry a bit angrier and less forgiving than usual, but that makes sense.

Bravo, amazing job!

Faceless.
mitremlap chapter 27 . 7/16/2010
great story, thank you
Fallen-Petals15 chapter 27 . 6/24/2010
Awesome, absolutly brilliant! I hought the whole neville suddenly bursting uot to tell harry he thought he was gay was strange but what ever, i'm no homophope i dont have a problem with it i just couldnt see where it fit in with the story.

I'd love to read a sequel, where harry visits draco, maybe those two could become lovers :D:D

FP15
Kris chapter 27 . 5/23/2010
I liked this story. I don't think a sequel would work in this instance as the plot ends naturally at this point.