Reviews for Mistakes
Honestly don't you two read chapter 27 . 3/29
I swear I just have something in my eyes!
That was a beautiful story! Such a great idea as well! I am sure I will read this again one day.
There was some mistakes made, it seemed like words were missing several places, it was luckily not difficult to guess them, but it was wierd. Anyway I loved it!
victoria sherrat chapter 27 . 10/26/2013
hi, i would like to say that this story made me feel better than anything in the world, i have felt depressed all week and i finally feel a little bit better. please carry on with your writing for as long as you can as it is so heart felt and inspiring, that i could read it over and over you for an exceptional read.
LovingFanFiction chapter 27 . 4/15/2013
love love love! please make a sequel! i want harry to end up with draco!
The-girl-with-purple-eyes chapter 27 . 12/27/2012
Truley amazingly written spectacular plot and perfect charecters thank you for showing how hurt harry was by all his experiance even before the war this was an amaxing read .
dawnlilypotter chapter 27 . 11/2/2012
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! That is so touching i loved it. Slihtly crying at the happy ending
katesari chapter 27 . 1/29/2012
Nice one! Would be interested in a sequel! Going to see if there already is one. Bye!
SimplyEcho chapter 27 . 7/17/2011
This deserves many more reviews! It was very beautiful. ;)
HeartsDragon chapter 27 . 4/26/2011
This story was amazing! I loved Draco and Snapes part you managed to keep them in character which is an amazing feat!

Wow i really wish i could hug Molly Weasley right now for that last scene! :D
Guest chapter 27 . 4/18/2011
Yay! knew it was worth staying up till (checks time) 05:27 on a work night to read this! the ending was perfecf! :)
Guest chapter 22 . 4/18/2011
Whoops, though i reviewed this story before but it turns out ... not so much. sorry!

anyway, besides that, just wanted to say that I love this story (so far anyway) and despite the fact that its five in the morning right now i cant wait to read the end!

and just because i love it so much, ill leave a review when ive finished it too

bookworm19065 chapter 27 . 10/19/2010
Very nice! I enjoyed the story, the way that it didn't end after the potion, the friendships, the way you didin't monopolize a certain character, and the ending.
TalaDentro chapter 5 . 9/5/2010
Ginny is such a bitch...
FacelessxAuthor chapter 27 . 7/21/2010
I, personally, think that this story deserves loads more reviews. ;] I love it to absolute pieces, although I do think that you made Harry a bit angrier and less forgiving than usual, but that makes sense.

Bravo, amazing job!

Faceless.
mitremlap chapter 27 . 7/16/2010
great story, thank you
Fallen-Petals15 chapter 27 . 6/24/2010
Awesome, absolutly brilliant! I hought the whole neville suddenly bursting uot to tell harry he thought he was gay was strange but what ever, i'm no homophope i dont have a problem with it i just couldnt see where it fit in with the story.

I'd love to read a sequel, where harry visits draco, maybe those two could become lovers :D:D

FP15