Reviews for Choices
JemGirl77 chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
I'll admit it. I'm not that much of a fan of the harry potter world. As in I know about him and I've seen the movies, but I can't remember some people to save me life so it took me a while to get who everyone was, but I'm not completely sure about a few things.

Severus as in Severus Black right? His God Father. He calls him 'Poppa'? Or is that just you?

Lucius fell for Harry? The bad guy with the long white hair? The one who tried to kill him since he meet him.

And Remus, I haven't a clue who that is suppose to be. I copied the story and read it off line because I currently don't have the internet at home so I couldn't look him up and I'm a little press for time right now. (sorry)

I don't know what the Fae is, and I don't want to tell me unless you go back and make me believe that Harry and Lucius can be a couple, never mind mates.

(mates? how much is going on in this new movie)

The writing style of the story is nice. I felt the love, the warmth, and very touching heart break when they thought he died.

I think you placed the wrong people at the main for the story. I know that technically, its them having the issues and that we don't know about Lucius until the end, but I picked this story because it was suppose to be about Harry being with Draco, not his dad.

And for the record, I have nothing against a boy of 18 or older being with something Lucius age. I just have to believe that the match each other some how.

Out of a 10 I would give you a 7.

Thanks for the story. :)
mrscakeakajane chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
ahh so cute and lovely. i hope draco and dumblefuck get their come upance. please write more chapters to this, i would love to see where you take their relationships. and i want to know how you got Sev and Remus together.
17 | « Prev Page 1 2