Reviews for After the Rain
babesbraves chapter 13 . 2/6/2015
Pity you are not going to finish this fantastic book! I would have loved to have read it all.
TheRubyRed chapter 13 . 6/29/2012
love this can not wait for the next
TheRubyRed chapter 8 . 6/29/2012
it is good just too much 4 me at some parts sorry
FionaCullen chapter 13 . 10/28/2010
Will you be finishing this story? You've got a great story here, so please update! :)
Marti1013 chapter 13 . 8/30/2010
Any chance of an update? I really liked this little ditty and had to recently re-read it because I liked it so much. Hope things are going alright in Real Life (damn real life for interfering with our online time!).. Thanks

Marti!
1world-traveler chapter 13 . 8/27/2010
oh my gosh it would be so cool if you updated another chapter as soon as possible
marilyn8675 chapter 13 . 8/24/2010
I like the way your story moves right along without too much description or too much of people thoughts filling up the pages. I hope you get back to this story again soon.
Forked chapter 13 . 3/23/2010
You gotta love Emmett. I really like how you did the discovery of Bella's pregnancy. Can't wait to see where you go with this & how it will all play out.
baybegrl0703 chapter 13 . 3/22/2010
amazing more please!
Lacy-Jane chapter 13 . 3/22/2010
Another super chapter! you write Edward's perspective really well. Please add more soon!
Aslyone39 chapter 13 . 3/21/2010
Awesome! Loved how you wrote the interaction with Edwards thoughts about the dog Jacob...priceless. And the way Edward took control of the situation, Charlie and Bella!
imlovinfanfic chapter 12 . 3/21/2010
please update soon. i'm looking forward to more.
Jess110426 chapter 13 . 3/21/2010
another great chapter, edward is always to overprotective one isn't he?

looking forward to what bella thinks about this...
traceybuie chapter 13 . 3/21/2010
Liked the pov's in this chapter, but jeez, everybody needs to butt the hell out! hehehe Keep writing. :)
the real teacher chapter 13 . 3/21/2010
I am liking the way he stood up to Charlie and was smug to Jacob! That is freaking awesome!