Reviews for Delusion
COFFIN SelleR chapter 3 . 4/22/2013
I love this story! Th first chapter made laugh a little, poor Bak!
KurenoxArisaxx chapter 3 . 11/8/2011
Apart from the implied LavixKanda thing, I loved this fic XDD And poor Lou-fa D; But LenaleexAllen shall triumph . This was a very interesting fanfic. Well done
KurenoxArisaxx chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
Lawl this fic is too awesome for words XDDD And I can picture something like this happening in the actual series. This is so amazing XD
Gray Note chapter 3 . 5/8/2010
the great bak of china went all the way down. hehe really entertaining because my imagination went working! ) I'll tell my friends to read your stories coz they're just simply great and worth reading. )
AnimeCrazed121 chapter 3 . 12/25/2009
*BLEGH* sorry im just a big supporter of Yullen but this was still pretty sweet.
Misty Narumi chapter 3 . 7/10/2009
aw..yay! they're married 3

that was a cute and funy story :3
Misty Narumi chapter 1 . 7/10/2009

poor Bak-chan...this was funny!
Chocolate and caramel chapter 3 . 7/8/2009
Sweet, they're getting married, Yay!
addenza chapter 3 . 7/8/2009
XD I hate Lou Fa's "Walker-san!" too! It's super irritating.
molotovmullet chapter 3 . 7/8/2009
Good job! :D

I liked this. Ending was rather abrupt, though. xD
xSeaHawkx chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
:) I thought the bits with Bak were pretty funny :)

Good job describing Lenalee's earlier crushes.

For a quick study break writing, its nice.
addenza chapter 2 . 7/6/2009
XD Bak and his (kind of sad) attempts to win Lenalee are funny! Heehee. I enjoyed reading this one! D
Allen Walker the Crowned Clown chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
totally awsum! xD i luv allenxlenalee, and (no offense to bak, but..) i luv bak-bashing, i prefer bakxfou XD anyways, thx :] i luv it!
ASDFers chapter 2 . 7/6/2009
Ooh, I like the story - it's simple and cute. Nice grammar and punctuation use there.

Poor Bak...sometimes I think he should just stick with Fou instead of being obsessed with Lenalee.

And yes, Allen is the best choice for her!

- Aleviene from the ASDFers -
Chocolate and caramel chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
Ah hahahahaha! Poor Bak. You should make a sequel where Bak confront Allen and when he wanted to said who was he talking bout, Lenalee enter and Bak faints again!