Reviews for Overlord, No Overlady
Hells True Mistress chapter 8 . 11/4/2014
i dont know if your still wrighting but if you are then please continue this. Is really good and i wanna know what happens next.
Guest chapter 8 . 4/15/2014
Why no update
SomeGuyOverHere chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
I like the concept, looking forward to reading the rest
Stalker Witch chapter 8 . 10/18/2011
OOoooh,. Very well written. I like your style of writing, well done.
Isala Uthenera chapter 8 . 8/27/2011
hope you write more can't wait to read it!
undead3 chapter 8 . 8/23/2011
lol...girlly overlord just got her first crush kiss now she wants to bludger his brains out and burn his manhood on a pryer...or just kiss him back
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 8 . 8/19/2011
I love it!
Dragon Man 180 chapter 8 . 8/13/2011
I can't wait to see Andromeda's future adventures. So if she got a power up from a female swamp spirit, will get get a boost from a succubus if she faces one?
Grand Moff Maraxus chapter 8 . 8/13/2011
Oh I am glad my patient waiting has paid off. Love this story and love the Overlady. Hmmm, don't see as much of the minions as I would expect but I'm glad to see that our Queen isnt scared of getting her hands dirty. Love the story :D
ShadowAngelBeta chapter 7 . 7/20/2011
Hmm... I don't really have any advice to give except that you may want to double check your chapters for things like using where instead of wear like you did in this one and previous chapters.

Also there was nothing about her being knocked out, just getting out of the water then waking up in woman's home. Just incase that was by accident.
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
This is Epic! :)
Rhavis chapter 7 . 3/2/2011
even if English is your second language I think your doing really good. Or had been doing realy good. May I ask if you were planning on continueing this story? I think it's great.
w chapter 2 . 2/26/2011
I always come back. To see no new updates and it has been months since your last update. Can you update sometime soon? please? :/
vampwhisper chapter 7 . 1/30/2011
Chapter seven needs some editing. It also doesn't seem to be as clear and filled out as the other chapters...
GameJunkie41 chapter 7 . 1/25/2011
I love the concept of a female overlord as well as the story. I hope to see another chapter soon
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »