Reviews for Time Braid
ovrwrldkiler chapter 31 . 7/4
Wow. Just wow. What a ride that was.
This is like a shitty discount version of chunin exam day.
keircatenation chapter 31 . 6/24
This was such a wild ride from start to finish. I really loved Sakura and Hinata working together and falling in love with each other, loop after loop, and then how all their work was cumulative so the three of them are massively OP by the end. Sakura's development was so fascinating, and kept taking twists that I didn't expect. (NGL, it was also cool to see Naruto's development from afar, just seeing those massive jumps in skill XD) Sasuke's treatment of... well, basically *everyone*, by the end, was so horrible, and I was really happy with how looping!Hinata took him out at the end. (Fuck, I felt so bad for Sakura, getting caught by him *twice* and having her mind torn apart by him twice.) This was a really interesting take on how the time loop gets formed, and what it takes to stop it (or not, in the end).
Khozodia chapter 31 . 6/19
This story is great, and had a lot of interesting, actually difficult to foresee plottwists and super good character development that was realistic.
KuriKashi chapter 1 . 6/5
Damn this is great!
Just reread this for maybe the third time. Still as amazing as ever!
Sasuke: All your jutsu are useless against these eyes.
Sakura: Your eyes are useless against THESE HANDS
Meneldur chapter 30 . 5/28
I have little time and little strength, and the hour grows late. But such a fabulous effort deserves at least a few words of praise, unworthy though they may be of this brilliance.

Truly, I absolutely cannot properly express how amazing this work is. It is beyond fantastic, in all aspects of it. A great plot, which evolves from standard tropes such as 'groundhog day' to 'save the world from evil', all the while remaining original and never falling into the common traps of such tropes, while simultaneously utilizing the core strength of these tropes. Worldbuilding on par with the best of them, fleshing out the already insanely large and detailed world of Naruto, showing us all kinds of different locales and places we never saw, and offering new and fascinating interpretations for powers and mythology, far superior to even canon's explanations. And most importantly and best of all, characters of such stunning complexity and strength, that I am moved by each one, mourn their losses, cheer at their successes, and love each and every one of them, just as they learn to love themselves and each other. Sakura, Hinata, Naruto; I have never seen a fic that has me fall more in love with each and every one of them each in an entirely different manner, and then fall in love with all of them together, in a relationship that breaks every mold, creating a fractal of stunning perfection.

I honestly have no words of praise that will be sufficient for this story, and no strength or time now to offer unworthy words. I can only thank you from the bottom of my heart for this amazing story, and pray to see more of your work in the future, if the muse ever moves you so. Once again, my wholly inadequate thanks, Meneldur.
Weretiger Marduk chapter 31 . 5/23
Very dark narrative, well thought out, the dimensional shenanigans were surprisingly cognizant, and Sasuke was a hell of an antagonist. Well done.
Vikas Moonka chapter 31 . 5/18
I generally dont rate sakura too much but wow, u make her a goddess and i love it... Extremely well written, a delight to read..u had conflict, redemption, hate, love the whole works...kudos...
Angles Perceptions chapter 31 . 5/7
Just finished your story. Your version of Sakura is the pinnacle of Waifuness. Great read :)
kffs chapter 30 . 5/2
Just re read. Fucking incredible
Marie-S-Raven chapter 31 . 4/19
Love! Thank you so much for the wonderful story!
Speed Ke'Dai chapter 31 . 4/16
Read this in two days, (about 8 hours in total time?)totally worth the read.

You did a wonderful job with this story and the main characters progressing to become so powerful was a wonderful journey. Thanks for writing this!
Emrys Akayuki chapter 31 . 4/13
Holy. Effing. Shitaki. I just read this whole thing in a single sitting. This has be the one of the best stories I've ever read! Fan fiction or otherwise. Thank you. Thank you for writing this goddamn masterpiece!
3,526 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »