Reviews for Time Braid
jesi-ki-kage chapter 31 . 8/1
wiURGBW[OGUIBRNGONERGAERNB[OREANAEOGBNAWEOGUBNAROGUNeogerngjnfg
HOLY KRIFFING JOK THIS STORY IS AMAZING! Like holy KRAK this was brilliant. Even though I knew it had a happy ever after you had me on the edge of my seat several times. Gawd there was SO MUCH I didn't see coming in this. Love love love how you built the mystery of the loops, the divine realms, Sakura's bloodline, etc. Wanted to strangle Sasuke because seriously, there's *always* another way. Did not see the seal with Hinata coming, nor how you were going to fix the demon contract (brilliant btw), nor the betrayal (gawd that was a perfect cliffy). And the whole threads thing and multiverse is brilliant. Love them saving others without making this a massive harem or service to the clan thing and just showing they care about everyone. Gawd this was amazing and I absolutely loved it. THANK YOU SO MUCH for writing and sharing this. (PS: I rec'd this to a friend as a "PG13 bisexual wet dream.)
Avid Reader chapter 10 . 7/27
Just gonna be brutally honest here: That fucking sucked. Like, it was cool and all, but I’m not into that kinky shit. If you could’ve put some warnings that would’ve been smart. I’ve been putting up with all the sex and torture and shit but I’m done. You’ve lost me, even though your concept was great and well written. Kudos for that at least.
Zoobiscuits chapter 31 . 7/26
All these hate comments are pretty fucking ridiculous, Dude.

You did an exceptional job. Your mind works in a brilliantly creative and unique way and I love it.

The sole critique I have is that I personally felt that I didn't get to invest into Naruto's character as a romantic interest as I did in Hinata. This was solely due to the manor in which you write this story, which worked excellently so I can't muster up the will to be too disappointed. We get to spend more time with Hinata, because she is LITERALLY IN SAKURA'S HEAD.

You presented so many exciting and fresh concepts in this fic. It was truly inspiring and wonderful to read so thank you for sharing it with the world.

I think my favourite thing about this story is Sakura's tale of triumph. Reading how she gets broken down and abused and tortured and then how she fights relentlessly, even under the worst circumstances, and seeing her come of victorious each time was awe-inspiring and left me in tears many times. The idea that life and the loops and Sasuke and all those weird deities and stuff would do everything in their power to knock her down or bend her to their will only for her to knock them out of her way or leap over them like hurdles is fucking dope. I loved it.

Just...thank you, Mahn.
Fuck you chapter 2 . 7/5
Fuck you you shitty mother fucker. You took the first good fic I've seen in years and shat on it right in the start of the second chapter by having Sakura fuck Sasuke the fag right out the gate. That made me drop this harder that your mom dropped you when you were born. Fuck off and burn in hell.
eyefoes chapter 13 . 6/29
I'm not going to lie, I was really enjoying this until the demon thing. You fucked up a lot of stuff and it was all blown out of proportions. I'm sorry, but I really can't continue to read this. This is horrible. I did like it at the beginning, but it turned into absolute garbage. You didn't use a lot of potential for certain characters in the story and never went into depth about certain things. I was hoping you'd make this into a really nice fix-it but you completely destroyed the general idea of the story and turned it into lowkey smut and random bullshit. This was supposed to be about the chūnin exams. What the hell do demons have to do with that? Your summary was accurate for the first few chapters, then it just turns into absolute nonsense. It makes me think you have no idea where the story is going to go, and I believe that. What the hell happened? It transitioned into utter pandemonium so quickly you have no choice but to hang on during the ride. It wasn't a good transition, either. It was jerky and uncomfortable. There was way too much sex, etc. You really could have done something great with this story. Some people may feel as though I've got to read the other chapters to understand it, and it'll get better. I don't want to waste my time trying to get to a "turning point" in the story. I don't like this, and I hope you can respect my opinion on that.

Maybe I'll check out this fanfic later and see if I want to give it another try, but until then, adios.
eyefoes chapter 12 . 6/29
Ah. Well, that's interesting. Was this demon arc thing supposed to help with character development? It seems mostly boring.
eyefoes chapter 10 . 6/29
Oh, okay. That's lewd. Kinda disappointing. You're losing the whole focus of the story here.
eyefoes chapter 9 . 6/29
Holy shit. This story is amazing! It gets more and more complicated, sometimes I imagine you're just pulling shit out of your ass at this point. You probably are. Lmao, if this story somehow manages to tie itself together by the end of itself I will be pleasantly surprised. Loving this though!
eyefoes chapter 2 . 6/29
AHH. I LOVE HOW THIS IS GOING. 3
Lewd Headband chapter 4 . 6/26
Man, immediately after chapter 1, this story just careened off a cliff of horniness and debauchery and never looked back.

I honestly don't know what to make of this. I mean, it's not bad, per say. It's still, well, interesting. Well written, I guess. I just don't know what I was expecting.
mynoduesp7 chapter 31 . 6/24
An exceptional story. I'm very impressed, thank you.
Mattroxursoul chapter 30 . 6/20
I really enjoy this story. Even if every thing is not my cup of tea. I would never have wanted Kami and demons in this story if I had the choice. But you did it so well that I enjoyed it. Other thing is I know a lot of people like the bash sasuke and Sakura train. I can even get a laugh out of it. But it should be going somewhere. Always seems dumb as Naruto gets stronger they completely stagnate in stupidity. Use it as a device to motivate the other two. Let them learn and grow from it though.

Sasuke is wasted in a lot of stories. He is actually quite a good antagonist to use. If built properly. Yes he is a bit of a dick in the beginning. But he got mind fucked when he was 8 and lost his family. The person he loved and idolized the most in the world did those things to him. So the idea that he would be a friendly preteen is kind of silly. If anyone would have the right to be a bit angsty and want separation from what in his perspective are clueless children is not shocking.

You can shape him into anything for a story. Reclusive best friend who is lost in anger. Or friend turned worst enemy. Anything but whiny weak and self entitled. It is just a waste of his skills from manga and anime.

I also get the Sakura hate to. But your story showed that you can do Pretty much anything with her skills. Medic. Genjutsu. Tsunade super power brawler. She has room to do all the subtle arts very well. Just as your story demonstrated. Making her a complete waste fangirl is just not that useful. If you hate her as a writer change teams so she has a reduced role..even then should avoid complete fangirl past chunin exams. Unless it is going to lead to serious growth soon after at least.

Anyways I to much. Thanks for the story.
pwtcmcneil chapter 20 . 6/14
gonna be honest, didn't see the multiverse/metaphysics you picked coming till it slapped me in the face, good job. also this is awesome, I am dreading when I'm gonna inevitably run out of chapters.
All Hail Science chapter 31 . 6/13
I just finished re-reading this story for the third time. It is by far my favorite fanfic out of the thousands that I've read over the past 8 years or so. Thank you so much for writing it.
this has to be the worst fanfic i have ever had the displeasure to read. beyond the sasuke bashing.
3,668 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »