Reviews for Time Braid
The Articulator chapter 31 . 23h
So very well done. Truly one of the great rational fics. I read the entire thing start to finish over the course of about 8 hours yesterday (and into the early hours of this morning), and have started reading it through again.

I loved your development of Sakura as a character and as a ninja. This is by far the best aspect of her I have seen, and now occupies my definitive concept of the character.

The worldbuilding was excellent, especially the interesting mesh into Oh My Goddess! I'd be interested to know how connected this was to The Infinite Loops. Your style was definitely a nice change in pace from that sort, and your willingness to go full M rating and dispense with some of the more... closed-minded aspects of the Spacebattles regulars was very much enjoyed. Prolonged Time Loops that don't warrant an M rating, or at least a T feel like they're missing a little something...

I thought your treatment of Hinata was a little bit much, but I suppose it was well within the bounds of reason. She seemed happy enough about it, but I would have liked to see a little bit more of her redemption arc, since that seemed to be a direction that was being foreshadowed.

Speaking of foreshadowing, I will say that it feels a little like Inner Sakura and the super-Sakura transformation were swept aside a little too quickly and completely. It made sense to merge them, I suppose, but I would have liked it if it had been a more developed and contemplated progression.

Still, all in all I loved it, and while I have to be careful who I recommend it to (oh god the mindrape), I will certainly be doing so as much as I can.

Don't pay too much mind to the people who dislike it - if you get an endorsement from Eliezer Yudkowsky, to the point where he fanonized your versions of the characters, I'd say you're doing pretty well indeed.
DuNamarSundavar chapter 22 . 11/30
This chapter has a great basis, but I just wanted to point out that I could tell you took the idea for Mandate of Heaven from ancient Chinese dynastic civilization, though I know you would have used it anyway because not many people would get the reference.
la canelle chapter 31 . 11/18
I enjoyed this story, definitely worth reading again.
87tv chapter 31 . 11/15
if she has to go through that again...
Luna's Meow chapter 11 . 11/12
One thing I noticed rereading this. Sakura also is in love with Ino. Actual love per the story. Why then did the Demon Sakura not also find a way to get Ino? Ino never could resist her Heaven View technique, and after putting her into a haze of lust, she'd do anything Sakura asked. She'd sign a contract just as easily as she taught her the family jutsu. I could see her not doing the same with Anko, Tsunade or Shizune, since she just cares about them and isn't in love with them no matter how in lust with them she might be, but Ino shoupd have been a definite.
meep chapter 31 . 11/9
Reading and finishing this fanfiction has become an accomplishment for me.
I love the entire plot and new character traits of the story, the idea of adding demons and angels, etc.
I hope to see a sequel!
seouldjinn chapter 24 . 11/8
I was happy with everything that'd been happening, and then the ending of that last chapter came. I want to rip Sasuke apart. A part of me wants to stop reading, but as it is, I need to know what'll happen. T.T
Orange et Blue Morality chapter 1 . 11/3
I've no idea how you managed to turn a Sakura, who's still her canon weak self this early, facing off against a ruthless, brutal world so compelling. It's probably the self-awareness and all the crap that doesn't stop happening to her and how she's trying hard to get out of it. Well, if you know you're in the dumps, the only way to go is up, right?
kabir0399 chapter 16 . 11/1
Sparkysbro chapter 31 . 10/7
Very, very well done! This story had so many twists and turns that I had no idea what was going to happen for a significant portion of the story. I loved the ending especially, the massive fights, a few more twists, turns, and unexpected events, and then finally finishing the Chunin Exam. Once again, you did a phenomenal job in writing this. Thank you very much for a great story!
This is a masterpiece! Amazing, I've read nonstop for the past few days to try to read it all and I would read it all again later and still enjoy it as much as the first time.
phanex chapter 31 . 9/25
Best Naruto fanfiction story I've ever read.
Jademy chapter 31 . 9/18
Thank you for a wonderful complete story! One of the best in the whole page.
You are amazing :)
BakaFireKitsuneSama chapter 30 . 9/17
I have spent MONTHS trying to find this fic again. I read it years ago and the only thing I could remember was the scene where Sakura finally ascends and sits on the throne as a goddess. I can't tell you how many times I searched for this fic, saw the description for it, and thought it was something I hadn't read! But I found it! And it's just as amazing as I hoped it would be! With that said, I truly do wonder what her jounin trial would be like.
me chapter 31 . 9/14
This broken the barriers of my expectations

Also chapter 14 Idyl fits with the song Hope of Morning- Icon for Hire