Reviews for Time Braid
earfluffy chapter 31 . 6h
I've read this way too many times. This has to be my sixth.
Cosmic chapter 31 . 8/25
Awesome! That was a good story. Except for a few plot holes and snippets of slightly unbelievable content. I enjoyed your story so much.

Sometimes I even read until 3 am.

Very nice
Mythicatalyst chapter 31 . 8/24
Fan-freaking-tastic.
Loved every word.
I hated Sasuke but also he wasn't COMPLETELY evil, just mostly.
This was a hell of a read,
great job!
Mythicatalyst chapter 12 . 8/23
Damn... That was intense.
KVL chapter 4 . 8/23
Wait, what? I though, Naruto in loop too. Why he doesn't remember anything?
bleubirdsong chapter 31 . 8/22
this story was quite unique and well written. i enjoyed how the stakes seemed desperately high in this story despite it functioning around time loops, which normally hold no consequences. the interpretation of sakura to have kami blood to explain her personalities was interesting and i really loved everywhere this story went. no main character was more overpowered than the rest and the story was consistently engaging because things weren't perfect all the time. thank you for writing a delicate work like this! it was enjoyable beyond my expectations and was quite a work of art.
Lordsunshine64 chapter 31 . 8/19
awesome fun! I came here after reading the daniel black series, and I'm so glad I did. Good, crazy ninja action, and a time travel plot that isn't a over convoluted mess. Thanks again for sharing your writing with us! I really enjoyed it!
Alfar chapter 31 . 8/16
This is why I read and write: to find a gem like this once in a while is both a pleasure and an inspiration. The plot is original and engaging, the character development is excellent, the style is great and there are almost no typos (quiet and quite get confused all the time but that's minor). I will be buying and reading the author's original fiction. Well done and keep up the good work.
bub23453 chapter 29 . 8/13
I just found this story again and decided to reread it. Still as good as the first time! I really wish you'd do a sequel, I haven't seen such a good time loop story ever. Even Lionheart isn't as good, cos he didn't bother completing his version...

I know you haven't really written on here for a while, but hopefully you will one day. Either way fantastic story, with a great ending.
Acvodadkawaii chapter 31 . 8/11
OH
MY
FUCKING
GOD.
THIS IS PROBABLY THE ONE OF THE GREATEST FANFICTIONS I HAVE AND WILL EVER READ.
THIS GETS THE AWARD FOR THE MOST COMPLEX AND CREATIVE ONE EVER.
I am so happy I was able to keep up with the complex plot. You are an amazing author that could make big bucks if you sold your work.
I'm dead now.
In a good way.
I'm so sad it's over, but I am satisfied with the ending.
Stay awesome.
FormlessAlien chapter 31 . 8/11
HolyfuckingSHIT that was awesome! So worth the time. This is the best story that I've read in... years, I think. And unlike the last one, it doesn't leave me dead inside! Thank you, O' Glorious Author, for allowing me to gaze upon your Genius.
random guy chapter 3 . 8/8
I can tell you are okay with homosexuality but you didn't have to make everyone and their mom lesbians/gay, and the sexy technique is basically just a cheap way to left field sakura/inner Sakura to be dominant, and yes this is your story but eventually it stops being a fan-fic and starts being a complete ripoff with hints of the actual story. And the demon Uchiha you rushed in their was totally unexpected and unnecessary. All you needed to do now to make this a real yuri story is to have Sakura fuck the nthropomorphic female nine tails. Not all was bad I loved the way naruto was introduced to Sakura, and how she started to realize that sauske was a dick,along with other things. You also had good pacing you could feel the days/loop go by and with meaning although the beginning was a bit rushed. And on a personal opinion you depicted shizune completely wrong as a character and a love interest, she's not there to fuck tsunade, she's there because her UNCLE loved tsunade and wanted her to learn from her.
Final thoughts it was an okay story with lots of sex that would keep a 12/13 year old boy or a 15/16 year old girl entertained for the rest of the story, an much better story make a unexpected cameo although with its own sexual theme and a large one to boot that consists around a 12 year old boy and a group of 9-12 girls of different ages.
In the end we came for a Groundhog Day story and we ended up with groundhogs day meets Fifty Shades of Grey/ how to please your woman from a lesbians point of view.
Vortexswirl chapter 9 . 8/2
Too much sex and too much Naruto worship. This left a bad aftertaste
WitchL0v3r chapter 31 . 8/2
And it's over. Damn. I will say, FILLED with interesting ideas and plot twists. Absolutely loved it. Thanks for a wonderful day spent of reading. 3
WitchL0v3r chapter 2 . 8/1
I remember coming across Chunin Exam Day a year or two ago and I went, "Wow! This is such an amazing idea!". I saw the name of this and I was immediately interested not even three chapters in and I'm already hooked!
3,334 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »