Reviews for Time Braid
Curse Of Kings chapter 1 . 9/14
In Time Braid, this is invoked by Hinata when she and Sakura propose to go undercover as missing-nin and infiltrate Akatsuki. Hinata quotes the standard chestnut along the lines of "meet interesting new people, and kill them"; when Sakura chastises her for violence of outlook, she points out that, being two thirteen-year-old girls travelling alone, one carrying the Byakugan, all sorts of people are bound to attack them who the world would be better off without anyway. Later, dialogue notes that "eventually, the attacks stopped".

When in this story does this happen? (got this from Mugging the Monster on TV Tropes, BTW)
This fic is awesome! seriously!
TheChairIsAgainstTheWall chapter 31 . 8/22
This is, without a doubt, one of the greatest fan fictions out there. You effortlessly escalate from the street-level to the demigod-tier. Bravo and mucho kudos.
Arsenal chapter 26 . 8/13
I had an inkling from a couple of chapters ago that this will become convoluted. With this chapter, it now is.
redmoon46 chapter 31 . 8/13
This is awesome. I normally hate Sakura but you made her likable there has only been one other story that I like that has her as a main character and that was a bit more OC than this as this had her still be her and then grow. I do hope that you make a squeal to this.
Arsenal chapter 10 . 8/12
You just keep throwing Sakura all these problems without letting her resolve them. It's compounding and it's tiring for the reader because there is no release of the tension
Arsenal chapter 2 . 8/12
Yeah, that part with Sakura trying to get a date with Sasuke is a wrong decision
One of the best time travel stories i have read
My fanfic was inspired by yours, you should read it s/10969652/1/Sakura-s-Glasses
Ezezee chapter 1 . 7/31
Normally don't like Sakura but through sheer writing skill you actually managed to make me like your Sakura, wonderful fanfic thoroughly enjoyed it
icedshadows chapter 1 . 7/20
where the fuck is tobi!?
Ghosttamer chapter 31 . 7/20
looks like your setting up for a sequel that I want to read because this was one great read.
ovrwrldkiler chapter 31 . 7/4
Wow. Just wow. What a ride that was.
This is like a shitty discount version of chunin exam day.
keircatenation chapter 31 . 6/24
This was such a wild ride from start to finish. I really loved Sakura and Hinata working together and falling in love with each other, loop after loop, and then how all their work was cumulative so the three of them are massively OP by the end. Sakura's development was so fascinating, and kept taking twists that I didn't expect. (NGL, it was also cool to see Naruto's development from afar, just seeing those massive jumps in skill XD) Sasuke's treatment of... well, basically *everyone*, by the end, was so horrible, and I was really happy with how looping!Hinata took him out at the end. (Fuck, I felt so bad for Sakura, getting caught by him *twice* and having her mind torn apart by him twice.) This was a really interesting take on how the time loop gets formed, and what it takes to stop it (or not, in the end).
3,538 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »