Reviews for Time Braid
Guest chapter 31 . 10h
Awesome story! Loved how you grew on Sakura's little fighter personality!
LordCthulu chapter 31 . 3/6
Dear god. I just found it, and binge read the whole thing. Amazing work.
Junior VB chapter 10 . 2/16
Sakura está loca.
Sakura is crazy.
Junior VB chapter 9 . 2/16
Hinata es una chica tímida.

Sakura no debería subestimar a Kakashi.

¿Un demonio? Eso fue inesperado.
Hinata is a shy girl.

Sakura should not underestimate Kakashi.

A demon? That was unexpected.
lepidus chapter 31 . 2/12
fuck this was one of the best stories ive read in a long time, god thank you so much for writing this, its amazing and you have real talent
KidAnon chapter 31 . 1/18
You know, 7ish years later and I think I've read this from beginning to end at least 3 times and I have to say...good job. This is most definitely one of the God Tier fics on here and if I remember correctly one of the founding fanfics of the "Naruto Time Travel" subgenre. This fic will always hold a special place in both my teenhood and adulthood. I know you'll probably never see this (look like you haven't been on since 2014) but still great job regardless!
evryluvsmisty chapter 31 . 1/13
The whole concept of the aspects and what not was ingenious really. Never felt like an ass-pull. It was solid and fundamentally sound. It was honestly a really great fic.
Altiria-Aty chapter 31 . 1/12
What ominous last words haha. and jeez this escalated like crazy, that last battle was something amazing. (I kinda liked it more than the canon battle because fuck Sasuke) lovely story and super engaging, the sort I spend all night reading until the sun comes up and yet don't regret it at all. Sakura, Naruto, and Hinata are all total badasses. Sakura especially I feel in complete love with. the amount of freaking I did when she was captured was unreal. Great, great, great story! Love it!
Diablo Snowblind chapter 31 . 1/11
Holy shit you're the author of Fimbulwinter.

I read the first Fimbulwinter book and had no idea!
TsuQ chapter 31 . 1/4
Awesome fic. Naruto normally doesn't rate in my top 3 universes, but after this, it might - now the only problem is that I doubt I'd find another fic I'd like as much as this one, especially with my love of time travel mechanics. My favorite thing about this fic, just because I so often find it missing, is the excellent use of conflict. A well-paced cycle leading from one goal to another, with failure, setbacks, triumph and reward leading into the next goal. Its equally impressive that you could allow the characters to become so powerful before the end, and yet still maintain a feeling of risk to all of them throughout. Perhaps part of that was the feeling that there were many bittersweet endings which would still work well given the stakes involved.

Sakura makes a lot of sense as the viewpoint character being much less one dimensional than some of the alternatives, and it helps that she has so much room for growth as well. Speaking of which, the character development you did with her and Sasuke especially, was also unexpected, and well done. The description was also spot on, with the exception that I personally didn't know enough about many of the later characters to follow the combat sequences involving them very well - but that's mostly as expected.

Looking for constructive criticism to give is difficult. It does seems like you had the time to slip in at least one more interaction with the fox to keep him more of a present danger in the readers mind. One other thing you could have chosen to do would be to explore the details of the other looping characters more fully, especially Naruto. Perhaps it could have been fit in at the end as part of the integration of the version of Sakura who looped with him.

Top-notch story.
Forthwith16 chapter 31 . 12/29/2017
You have made me thoroughly enjoy Sakura as a character, which rarely happens. Thank you.
Guest chapter 25 . 12/7/2017
Guest chapter 16 . 12/6/2017
When you're so tsundere that being tsundere is your superpower.
titan616 chapter 31 . 12/2/2017
Wow, this was the best Naruto/ Groundhog Day Loop story I've ever seen. That's not really saying much since none of the other ones, even the most popular of them, are actually any good, but this was a really good story. The final battle against Sasuke was really epic too.
ReadR13 chapter 31 . 11/27/2017
Great story, simply amazing.
3,509 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »