Reviews for Time Braid
Waffliesinyoface chapter 31 . 7/6
Well, THAT was a fun read. Definitely going to keep this favorited. Question about Sakura, though: Is she actually descended from the Gods in canon? Because I've read another story that involved that plot thread before, even if I don't remember what it was called.
Alphamerc5991 chapter 31 . 7/6
Its been a while since I've read a fanfiction that made me unable to put the book down. Very nice work. For a time-manipulating plot, there are surprisingly few plot holes that usually come with time travel.
The only thing I would have liked for you to do is expand on the effects of Hinata's merge. I feel like there was a lot of build up to the reunion of the two Hinata's and after they joined, it seems to me that you got caught up in all the other major plot things like Sakura's ascension to godhood, and forgot to expand on the after effects of Hinata's merge. The two Hinata's were so different that it seemed somewhat lacking to have the two merge and be done with it. Of course, I know the elder Hinata would submit to the younger out of guilt, but with two such vastly different personalities, I wanted to see some sort of resolution to Hinata's mind state; Not necessarily a battle of wills per se, but some kind of indication of an internal struggle to find her true identity after the fusion.
Aside from that I couldn't have asked for anything more. Simply outstanding work. Now, I'm gonna go check out some of your other works.
Shebali chapter 31 . 7/5
This was amazing from start to finish:D
Waldo Santiago chapter 1 . 6/29
First Sakura story I have read, but it is amazingly well written.
Dawn Ballard chapter 31 . 6/26
Well crafted, funny and engaging. Thank you for all your hard work.
Harry Figment chapter 31 . 6/24
An excellent story.

I was slightly disappointed that - after seeing what can happen in this cosmos - Sakura turned someone over to the "justice" of the gods, including whatever they might have agreed to as part of a treaty with the demons. But at least she chose not to be the sort of person who would create Hell. And of course, her new clan has vowed to fix everything. Hild had better hope they don't team up with Khepri from Worm.
Xtremo3000 chapter 31 . 6/3
I've read fanfictions, hundreds of them and in the eight years I've been reading them only 4 or 5 are at the level of greatness that Time Braid brings to the table. It's rare that someone's story can make me feel physically ill as yours did during Sakuras brainwashed section. You got me so attached to her I almost couldn't bear to read on. I'm not very good with words so I won't dribble on anymore but seriously, this piece of work can hold its own amongst the greatest Naruto Fanfics ever written.
Hope you have a great day :)
- Lechte
Ps: I forgot to mention that your fight scenes are legitimately the best I have ever read, so fucking epic and on such a grand scale.
SearingFireBlaze chapter 31 . 5/29
I cried a bit at the amazingness of this. It really does bring a tear to the eye.
hakon2feb chapter 5 . 5/27
Hi.
Ok, so we got some nice input from our guest speaker; Kyuubi. A few nice revelations as well as a new skill set for Sakura to work with :) I don't think the merge thing has been attempted in many fics, so it was definetly interesting to read.
Anyways... Now that Sakura is about to go crazy, she invites the unlooped Hinata and Naruto to join her. Although, i got to wonder what will happen when looped Naruto meets looped Sakura again. I mean, they should be able to help each other way more now that they have built up their skills so much.

hakon2feb chapter 4 . 5/27
Hi.
Ok, so Sasuke did some pretty heavy damage to Sakura's mind. Thankfully, she had all the training, as well as Naruto to support her. With alot of help she finally broke free, although how to prevent it happening again still remains to be seen.
Too bad it's still loop time, because i'm sure Naruto would appreciate a sexual marathon lasting a month :p

hakon2feb chapter 3 . 5/27
Hi.
Ok, so it looks like Sakura is branching out. Good for her. A well balanced ninja is a ninja that lives a bit longer :p It doesn't matter much during the loops, but once she gets out she'll have the full benefits of her skills :)
Having Anko teach her seduction probably wasn't the best idea though... It can get a bit addictive in the long run, so one should use it with cautions. Strange that Sakura haven't used it on Naruto yet, but i guess there is still time :)
And what is this? Has Sasuke entered the loop as well? And with the mangekyo sharingan no less... Damn. Wonder what next chapter holds :)

hakon2feb chapter 2 . 5/27
Hi.
Ok, so it gets progressively more interesting.
Sakura soon figures out the inns and outs thanks to her briliant mind and split personality... Naruto took way too many resets for that, but then again, he wasn't limited to chakra, something that's harder to increase alot than control.
Sakura also finds out that Naruto somehow is also inn on the loops. Not sure if it's the same Naruto as from chuunin exam day, but it appears he has been through alot of loops too if he can use three elements in a fight.
I must say i enjoy your take on why ninja seem so limited in techniques. It actually makes alot of sense, since a person who knows alot of different jutsu would be much harder to defeat than one who only knows one or two. With how traumatic a shinobi's life can be it's no wonder they would want to limit the power a person wields.
Anyways... Keep up the good work :)

hakon2feb chapter 1 . 5/27
Hi.
This story looks pretty interesting.
I have read "Chuunin exam day" and my only regret is that it isn't complete (Insert sad face). It had so much potential, and i have had many a laugh from rereading it, but in the end it was left incomplete.
Anyways... On to this story, and now it's Sakura that gets a chance to improve. She is the weak link in team 7, which means that she should have the most motivation to improve(If she didn't have a huge crush on Sasuke...). Anyways... With perfect chakra control, she skips many of the problems Naruto had in chuunin exam day, but at the same time she is restricted by a small chakra pool. It should be fun to see a taijutsu focused Sakura whipe out the competition in the future :)
Keep up the good work :)

Lord Xantos A. Fowl chapter 31 . 5/27
Oh
My
God
That was amazing
Much better than chunin exam day, blows that completely out of the water
I just don't have the words to describe how awesome that was
I don't know whether to laugh or cry for Sakura. but the plot seems really interesting!
3,166 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »