Reviews for Time Braid
Crow Jones chapter 6 . 5h
'you're within the range of my divination bitch!" Good God hinata was buggin lol
Volendi chapter 31 . 5/7
ok, first off, I found this story bc somebody made a jumpchain file referencing it. There is a lot of cringe, and I mean a METRIC CRAPTON of cringe in this story. Parts of it were like watching a trainwreck. However, there were a LOT of VERY VERY GOOD ideas and plot points, and the "Ah! My Goddess" crossover was done EXTREMELY well. The time is currently a bit after 9am, and I spent the night before an important event reading this just to finish it when I should have been sleeping. All in all, I'd have to say it was very worth it, even if there will be gallons of caffeine to keep me functional today. A very well-melded crossover, and using the Time Loops concept to boot! Worth it...
Shaedy Hoe chapter 3 . 4/21
At least she's mentally an adult after all them loops, so her fvcking Anko is not as creepy as that 3 way with her classmates *brrr*
Shaedy Hoe chapter 3 . 4/20
At least she's mentally an adult after all them loops, so her fvcking Ankl is not as creepy as that 3 way with her classmates *brrr*
Shaedy Hoe chapter 2 . 4/20
Ew. You know these se guys are like twelve, right?
Ashran31 chapter 31 . 4/6
Wow
This is definitely on the top 3 Naruto fics I've ever read, I love it
Loved it except the mind control torture part
You went into waaayyy too much detail there
Loved the world building you did
It's not the same as canon
But it's great on it's own
And even goes well with the info canon gave around that point
AblativeMeats chapter 31 . 4/4
After following a recommendation from another site, I binged this story in under 24 hours and at least 8 of those were spent asleep. This story was an awesome ride, as crazy and over the top as it was it still pulled it off flawlessly. My day has been elevated, and as sad as I am to see it end, I am glad that I was able to read it. Thank you for writing this story.
Tali'Zorah vas Rannoch chapter 1 . 4/4
Interesting, thanks for the chapter.
True Ouroboros chapter 17 . 3/22
really weird
True Ouroboros chapter 18 . 3/22
I like this story but man did this shit get weird
crazy-n-insane chapter 31 . 3/4
An absolute masterpiece. I’ve read this many times over the years and it remains so well written and fleshed out, and even the kami powered up characters don’t get to win so easily so it’s perfection.
sublimeconch chapter 14 . 1/26
This story is just random - just add stuff pulled from nowhere all the timeThis story is just random - just add stuff pulled from nowhere all the time
House550555 chapter 31 . 1/13
This may be the best fanfiction ive had the pleasure of reading
Anon chapter 2 . 1/5
So I read this fic a long time ago and remember having more or less fond memories of it.

... Needless to say, I can't handle 1st pov anymore