Reviews for Time Braid
TheAussieBrumby chapter 31 . 1/20
That was a fan-fucking-tastic story mate, keep up the good work
ConstanceJ chapter 31 . 1/19
That was rad. 5/5 unexpected damp spots. 5/5 "hell yea"'s. Will read again.
Grimswalder chapter 31 . 1/16
A truly amazing tale, captivating with its simple yet wily complex brilliance, the use of language nothing short of astounding, coupled with from my recollection, near perfect grammar and spelling, this has to be in my top 3 best ever fanfiction, absolutely astounding.
diogenesnowacki chapter 31 . 1/13
This story is incredible and you should give it a chance.
Tailturner chapter 31 . 1/11
I'm very glad I got to read this, you handled the escalation better than most, and made God hood something to worry about rather than a forgone conclusion. This is well done, and leagues better than Lionheart's story. (Which I was slightly worried about when the first meeting between loopers came up)
Guest chapter 31 . 12/31/2016
UpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdate
Guest chapter 31 . 12/29/2016
had to come back and read this for a second time, after a few years. still love it :)
Fanfiction.exe chapter 31 . 12/23/2016
That's a hell of a story
wtfwhynot chapter 31 . 12/23/2016
One word: AWESOME
4everfictional chapter 31 . 12/21/2016
This story was absolutely brilliant. The best I've seen of this genre by far. It's everything Chunin Exam Day wished it could be, but never actually realized. I'm so glad I've gotten to read this masterpiece, and I'm so thankful to the author for putting in the time and care to carry this story to its awe inspiring completion. Thank you.
Bananabella chapter 14 . 12/13/2016
IDLY, I'm pretty sure stands for "I do love you"
Anon chapter 31 . 12/11/2016
Great fic even as good as the first time I red it.

One nitpick. I think it was mentioned already - but you use "awhile" inproperly, it is not the same thing as "a while".
zolydck chapter 31 . 12/11/2016
One of my all time favorite stories
Guest chapter 31 . 12/7/2016
This was awesome. No amount of words can describe how badass, creative, sexy, humorous and utterly crazy this was! I'm glad I had the privilege to stumble upon this story because this is a masterful work of art!
NatNicole chapter 9 . 12/4/2016