Reviews for Time Braid
Guest chapter 31 . 17h
This is a masterpiece! Amazing, I've read nonstop for the past few days to try to read it all and I would read it all again later and still enjoy it as much as the first time.
phanex chapter 31 . 9/25
Best Naruto fanfiction story I've ever read.
Jademy chapter 31 . 9/18
Thank you for a wonderful complete story! One of the best in the whole page.
You are amazing :)
BakaFireKitsuneSama chapter 30 . 9/17
I have spent MONTHS trying to find this fic again. I read it years ago and the only thing I could remember was the scene where Sakura finally ascends and sits on the throne as a goddess. I can't tell you how many times I searched for this fic, saw the description for it, and thought it was something I hadn't read! But I found it! And it's just as amazing as I hoped it would be! With that said, I truly do wonder what her jounin trial would be like.
me chapter 31 . 9/14
This broken the barriers of my expectations

Also chapter 14 Idyl fits with the song Hope of Morning- Icon for Hire
Enthusiast 117 chapter 31 . 9/13
I absolutely love this story, the only thing that could make it better is more of it!
Here's hoping for a sequel~!
bloomsburry chapter 11 . 9/11
*sighs* When I read the first chapter, I thought this story was going to be epic...but as the story went to shits. I was like WTF is this! This was just so disappointing and the Inner Sakura's behavior was just purely disgusting. I mean a twelve year old girl having a threesome with Sasuke and Ino? and then fucking Ino and then Anko, and then having a threesome with Naruto and Hinata. It was just gah! And Sakura is complaining about not wanting to sleep with older men, but sleeping with older men is fine? The debauchery was just a total turn off...I would have love this story if it was so...grrrr...No, thanks. I'm done with this story. Like the story Chuunin Exam Day, this was just completely a waste of my I'm not gonna continue reading it anymore. I just continue reading this story because of the fight scenes and I love Sakura getting stronger...but I just can't deal with the sluttiness of it.
Happy1K1nob1 chapter 31 . 9/10
This was AMAZING! I loved it beginning to end (and it made me stay up all night to make sure I read it all as fast as I could :] ) and I truly thank you for writing this. :D
The Snide Sniper chapter 31 . 9/4
Quite the amazing story.
It's worth mentioning that this story evades the usual problems in Naruto-universe Groundhog Day stories. In particular:
- Real consequences, persisting between loops. I won't spoil them.
- The story actually ends before wearing out its welcome. Most similar stories escalate indefinitely; this story also escalates, but it does so to ridiculous levels only in the final third of the chapters, and by then I was invested enough to finish reading.
- The story takes breaks! There is at least one chapter devoted to doing something other than just looping, and it was vital to the pacing.
I've read this story what seems like a dozen times, and now here I am again, just as happy as the first time
Fable Linked chapter 5 . 8/25
This is a pretty good fanfic! And to think I almost passed it up! Won't be reviewing too much because my phone it's stupid. But I'll be work you in spirit!
jcampbellohten chapter 31 . 8/22
Superb story. A few typos, but few and far between. I like the progression of events, the slowly unraveling mystery, the creative thinking the characters display, and the creative backstory for some canon elements. The suspense iss well-done, too. I had trouble suspending my disbelief when Sakura first started using elemental Rasengans so easily, but I didn't get too hung up on that. I really like how long the first two chapters are. I was like, "That was only Chapter 2!?"" It was great, even if later chapters were progressively shorter.
Thean Crow chapter 6 . 8/19
Thean Crow chapter 4 . 8/19
DeadParade chapter 31 . 8/5
Holy fucking shit, that was amazing
3,199 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »