Reviews for Time Braid
bluenakes chapter 1 . 9/19
love the fic, so goooood!
Fan01 chapter 2 . 9/16
I like Naruto.
Innieminnie chapter 10 . 8/26
Yeah I dunno, I had to stop in the middle there. This has just gotten too crazy for me. It was decent till the demon Sakura came in tho
Innieminnie chapter 4 . 8/26
not gonna lie, still creeped out with the underaged stuff
Innieminnie chapter 3 . 8/26
awh shite. can't say I agree with the practically underage stuff but...it sure is exciting if I get over being a prude
Kantama chapter 1 . 8/20
Just so you know I uploaded this fanfic onto my Kindle just so I'd have a copy handy whenever I'm bored. I hope you don't mind overmuch.

Also because it's on my Kindle I've been able to read it about four or five times through now. That's how much I love it.
Phil chapter 1 . 8/12
That doesn't sound too bad: If she actually has to stop the invasion to get out of the time-loop, that means she will eventually become powerful enough to stop an invasion by herself. That's far more powerful than nearly every other ninja ever was. This is an opportunity to become as powerful as she wants without any risk (except maybe for her mental health) and without losing any time.
Water125 chapter 31 . 7/30
I realize I left you no way to contact me with my earlier post, as i wasn't really logged in. I'm sure you have a busy life, so i don't really expect a reply, but it doesn't do to ask someone a question and then not leave them a way to contact you, so here you go.
Water125 chapter 31 . 7/30
Just got finished reading this story... almost straight. It took scarily close to twenty four hours. This was incredible work, and exactly what I wanted when I clicked on it from the HP:MOR subreddit. Thank you so much for this gift.I'm gonna be scrambling to find something to even come close to matching it for days. (Though, if you have suggestions, I'm all ears.)
Aniko chapter 31 . 7/29
Just re-read again, still loved it. Thank you for writing this! It's one of my favorite stories.
SentenRainen chapter 31 . 7/25
Huh. Damn, this was good!
BanTheFairyKing chapter 31 . 7/16
God, when this story is good, it is GOOD. I love the end, and most of the parts, but the constant mindfucking was just annoying. Still though, great piece of fiction.
BanTheFairyKing chapter 26 . 7/16
I. Like. Sakura. Can you PLEASE stop mindfucking her every other fucking chapter? Seriously, is it even character growth at this point? Also, what about the whole "Can't be broken down, because you need a bunch of inane tasks to complete it" thing? Seriously, I'm not a masochist. I love most of this story, but I don't want to read three chapters of trash that hurts to read, just for a few chapters of literary genius. Noone enjoys reading three chapters of Sasuke mindraping Sakura. Especially when he'll probably be fucking redeemed at the end. I know you already wrote this, and I'm years late, but God. This just hurts.
BanTheFairyKing chapter 16 . 7/16
Naruto pretty much has this story right. Anything involving Sakura turns into a mindfuck
Besen chapter 9 . 7/5
Wow.. I mean, the whole taking Sasuke's eyes is just hilarious; but the one sentence about Itachi's fatal flaw was pure ingenious!
Your fanfic is simply funny, engaging and multifarious.
3,457 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »