Reviews for Time Braid
Username6166 chapter 3 . 5/11
So Sakura slept with Jiraiya...
Cheesefondue chapter 31 . 5/1
Thanks for writing this.
RexCaldoran chapter 31 . 4/21
I love that last paragraph xD absolute gold.
CDBB123 chapter 6 . 4/21
What the hell is that "kyuubi being a fucking human" scene!? Author has some weird fetish. Shit that was disgusting af!
CDBB123 chapter 3 . 4/21
I'm sorry but did jiraiya and Sakura had sexx!? Wtf!?
Toebang chapter 31 . 4/16
Good story, bad review.
~Toebang
Detsella Morningdew chapter 31 . 4/4
Loved this. Everything was interesting, unique, and you managed to create a rock-solid story arc with real stakes and a satisfying conclusion. The story is satisfyingly long without dragging on at all.

I'm slightly sad it's over, but I also can't really imagine any more story that wouldn't cheapen what is already here. (unless it's a much less serious sort of story, like the rest of the world reacting to the changes, etc.)
Detsella Morningdew chapter 12 . 4/3
Boy do you know how to write a climax.
Detsella Morningdew chapter 11 . 4/3
This entire scenario is entirely bizarre, and most importantly, original, while still fitting in with Naruto quite well. (Especially Shippuden, but in my personal opinion, kami/demons are more interesting than aliens. So this is better.)
Detsella Morningdew chapter 1 . 4/3
Oh my god, I have no idea why I procrastinated this one. (I need to stop doing that, it's maybe 1-5 minutes of investment to read the first chapter of pretty much any fic and get a good feel for the quality.)

Great start, and great characterization of Sakura while keeping the viewpoint interesting even for those not that interested in early series Sakura. The little details really make it for me, and you managed to make "Sakura training to be less useless" to be interesting, and I usually hate training arcs. (Both writing and reading, even if they are often necessary. You intersperse other things in ways that will help me write my own.)
Maleon chapter 31 . 3/30
This story is amazing. I read it years ago while it was still incomplete, but it was so good that I remembered it and came back for a reread yesterday thinking it was abandoned but still willing to go through it again. I hope you made another and kept it going, which Im going to check out tomorrow, but I think Im satisfied with where it ends if not. if only barely, lol. good luck with life you awesome author! I look forward to another read through in a f ew years time
Anonymous chapter 31 . 3/30
This fanfic is excellent. One of the best I've read.
Maleon chapter 20 . 3/29
the whole world seal thing is both amazingly brilliant and intrinsically disturbing. love this story, hope to see it finished someday.
Mr. 16384 chapter 31 . 3/27
That was a pretty wild ride. It seemed to go off in all sort of directions seemingly out of nowhere, but it all came together rather well in the end. Very enjoyable.
yeaaaahhhh I read chapter 2 . 3/19
That actually makes sense.
They are Ninja not Samauri.
The 2nd great shinobi war was won by Khonha using the fall of Uzushiogakure to press the other nations into surrender. They left their allies to die.
3,714 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »