Reviews for Did I Tell You
Comeon chapter 5 . 1/22/2013
Quickly PLEASE! I 3 ur wrk!
QueenAnnie1 chapter 5 . 7/22/2010
I am new to fan fiction so this is the first time I have read this story even though it was written some time ago. I was wondering if you are going to put chapter 5 back up? I really enjoyed reading this and have loved several of your other stories as well. thanks for taking the time to entertain us!
Lyric Medlie chapter 4 . 3/24/2010
Absolutely wonderful! i love this story, and i will continue to love it! hopefully you'll update soon

-thanks, love, Lyric
Lyric Medlie chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
OH MY FREAKIN CRAP! This chapter was amazing! You did the emotions so wonderfully! My heart totally panged over, and over again! To the point where... just... oh my gosh! So incredibly amazing!

-thanks, love, Lyric
optigirl101 chapter 5 . 1/19/2010
please put the story back up soon!
FriendofMolly chapter 5 . 12/21/2009
Oh thats so sad. I'm sorry to see this stop. But you must do what you must do. Take care.
FriendofMolly chapter 4 . 12/21/2009
Well I guess my thought as to why the clock chimed were wrong. But that it was the House Elves, who are an intregal part of Hogwarts means I wasn't far off. Now when is someone going to notice the darkness in Harry and actually DO something about it. There must be Healers for the mind in the Wizarding World. Enough!
FriendofMolly chapter 3 . 12/20/2009
Oh though it's difficult, Harry seems to be healing. I also think he tapped into another secret of Hogwarts. For a reason only known to the school (and it's Founders), it was ringing out the old and in with the new! I'm still liking this.
FriendofMolly chapter 2 . 12/20/2009
Now there's what he's been waiting for. But he's still not quite ready to let go of the guilt. I think between Ginny and Molly, he'll get there. I'm liking this more and more. The flow and plotline is solid. Good for you. I think you have a winner here.
FriendofMolly chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
Hmm? I'm not sure I like what's going on in Harry's head. But I do think once he gets a kiss from Ginny, about 12 hrs of sleep, a couple of Hogwarts meals, things might change. I'll go on. Interesting start.
Jubi129 chapter 4 . 12/10/2009
This is the best Harry and Ginny story I've read. I really loved it, too bad you're deleting it, I wished there would be more :)
Emily31594 chapter 2 . 12/9/2009
Beautiful dialogue.

"In moments she was gone... out of my arms. They felt so empty now. I felt empty."

Loved that line.

daseyloverwholived chapter 4 . 12/9/2009
ATigressAshore chapter 5 . 12/9/2009
Aw, you're deleting? It's a good story!
KaceyO chapter 4 . 11/4/2009
i think i cry at every chapter you write, they are so emotional and so so good. i really liked it, i cant wait for more!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »