Reviews for Armoured Prayer
RedRipley3 chapter 15 . 9/7/2012
I adore this chapter. It is one of the sweetest Marcus/Anya moments I've read. There's a really funny bit in there too, about Marcus taking up the whole mattress. Typical man. :-)
Guest chapter 11 . 7/2/2012
you have really nailed marcuses personaility!keep up the good work
Dv4021 chapter 15 . 5/12/2012
Ahhh, perfect end to a great story. I liked: 'she began to feel a bit overenthused, like an excitable little puppy' yeah I've been there and it can get really annoying lol. This epilogue pit a smile in my face, I love a happy ending. Bringing up the convo from the Ilima was good.

I also noticed this was posted in 2009! Friggin hell!

I'm going to re-read hound from the beginning when I gave sone time, although I've reviewed most chapters from it now. You really do write so fluidly. Do me a favour and give yourself a pat on the back and a big piece of cake from me :)
Dv4021 chapter 14 . 5/12/2012
Anya and Marcus truely care for each other and you write it to their characters perfectly. The bit in the raven where he shields her from the prying eyes of other gears is so sweet and how Dom notices the subtle changes between them both is lovely.

I was pleased to have Tasha and ginger back from earlier on. The boomshields was a great idea.
Dv4021 chapter 13 . 5/12/2012
Haha "Dude, she's eleven. What's she going to do, paint your nails?". That would be Bairds ultimate nightmare.

The heroic vision of Fenix hoisting himself to his feet in a frenzy of pain and loss of balance only to stare at Anya is GENIUS! that is pretty much all I have to say about this chapter- other than this story needs more reviews, seriously!
Dv4021 chapter 12 . 5/12/2012
Me again (I have actually read this once before just a long time ago-and didn't review fully) Dom to the rescue hurrah! Nice to have Baird back with his sarcastic ways and the ever cheery Cole. Flashbacks are a great idea, it really helps to build up the bond between M&A. The opera is a good setting for this duo, sometimes people forget he's from a higher class background. I can see why you were happy with this chapter.
Dv4021 chapter 11 . 5/12/2012
You need more reviews on this, really you do. The bond you built between Marcus and 'kiddo' is touching and realistic. How you write about Marcus reflecting on his own messed up youth and understanding where Jackie is coming from is nice to read. I like this bit: 'he picked it out as the lowest level of grieving; when you were so upset, that you couldn't even say what was tearing you apart.'
Dv4021 chapter 10 . 5/12/2012
I love this chapter, I don't understand why you complain about in your A/N? I feel this is perfectly written and the agony Marcus feels goes right thorough your words and into my mind. Also I like the bit where Anya opens up to marcus during his stitches. Ooh and Jackie- amazing :)
Dv4021 chapter 14 . 11/14/2011
This is AMAZING! beautifully written, good story line which flows well. The Marcus/Anya companionship put a smile on my face. Thanks for posting
OnlySlightlySane chapter 11 . 3/23/2011
I have to tell you, i wasn't expecting much humor in this story but this chapter made me laugh out loud! I loved when Marcus said, "What, other than getting fucked six ways to Sunday by a Reaver?" that was by far the best response I have ever read in a fanfiction! I'm actually working on my own Gears of War fanfiction with Marcus and an OC, would it be alright if I use something similar to that line in my story? I can say I got the idea from you if that would work for you.
Valkarious chapter 15 . 11/20/2010
A very well written story, looking froward to reading more of your works keep the good work coming :)!
Kenshin13 chapter 15 . 8/16/2010
Just read the whole story in one sitting and then got very sad when I saw this was the only story that you have written. You certainly have a great imagination and writing style. I also enjoyed how you slowly built up the emotion and relationship between Anya and Marcus, this final chapter was pure beauty. I only hope you write more Gears fanfics in the future.
A.Sheppard chapter 15 . 12/2/2009
Read all through your story ans it was utterly Awesome, hope you do a sequel to this.

liaraholic chapter 15 . 11/16/2009
I really liked this story. Thought it was great. Very descriptive and pulled me in. Nice work :D
MyFantasiWorld chapter 15 . 10/30/2009
...Wow.

I LOVE IT! I'm going to be reading this story over and over again, because IT IS FANTASTIC! (Sorry, I'm a Marcus/Anya fan. Please, forgive my random outbursts.)

Keep on doing a great work, I just love how you made this one!