Reviews for Crystal Vision
isis424 chapter 6 . 7/28/2020
LOVE MORE PLEASE AND THANK YOU
harlequin97 chapter 6 . 9/5/2013
Please, please, please continue this story. It is the best crossover fanfiction I have ever read. I love it. Please, please, please update.
yours in rapt anticipation harlequin97
The runt Duchess chapter 6 . 7/10/2013
oh, this is *priceless*! Absolutely awesome! I do hope that you can work on this again sometime! - love how things are going at hogwarts, and the Byakuya-Umbitch mini-showdoun -*

best wishes,
Duchess -
Isangtao chapter 3 . 8/29/2012
I can agree with you on Hanataro, especially since he also has a lot more experience than Tetsu, what with being a Seventh Seat compared to Tetsu's rookie status.

Wonderfully done story, exactly the way I (and undoubtedly a few more) like stories to be written.
No Mary Sues in sight, impressive grammar and spelling, and no overpowered characters.

It is sad that it was discontinued however.
dog531 chapter 6 . 8/24/2012
Chapter 5 is my favorite chapter so far. Byakuya was awesome! Take that Umbridge! I hope you can be able to update this story soon.
person chapter 6 . 5/19/2012
ah this fanfic is really good!

kurosutchi wouldve definitly done that

or something close to it

and the golden trio are starting to get susicious...

its a pity you haven't updated in two years

still hope you'll update this though
Lady Avotil chapter 6 . 2/4/2012
Hi!_

I really like the story so far, especially the way Byakuya managed to not only frighten, but also make a fool out of Umbridge in front of the entire class. And without even insulting her or challenging her directly! *grins* _

I was ever so slightly scared for those first years there for a few moments. Of course Kurotsuchi would wish to get some wizard subjects *sighs* Thanfully, Kyoraku was there, as well as Kenpachi. But that made the trio suspicious of Byakuya and Rukia and Tetsu. Oh, speaking of which - I like your OC so far. He's very sweet. Though I do hope that by the end of the school year he'll have gained some self-confidence. It would do him a lot of good back at rokubantai._

Moving on, the level of English used is high and the quality of the writing is very high as well. Also, description and dialogue are perfectly balanced, making the story easy and enjoyable to read, whilst at the same time keeping it interesting._

So keep up the fantastic work and please, please, please write and post the next chapter a.s.a.p.! I am really looking forward to what will happen next, especially to the first time the kiddies get to cast some Kido! I am certain that Harry will be better at it than Hermione, for once!_
Quamosthy chapter 6 . 11/5/2011
AWESOME! I like your oc, he's cute. Urahara should think twice before sending another howler... Ooh, this is getting good!

-X
jenniferiscoolhotmail.com chapter 6 . 8/10/2011
Impressive. I would certainly like to see how this story progresses.
xXForgottenMelodyXx chapter 6 . 6/26/2011
Awesome! I usually avoid OCs bu I like how you wrote Tetsu. I liked this story very much so pretty, pretty please finish the story.
Pyromania101 chapter 5 . 5/15/2011
This chapter, like all the others thus far, is, for lack of better terms, exceptional. It is well-written, and your portrayal of the characters is excellent as well. I do so hope that you will be able to update soon, but I have no right (nor the ability) to rush you. I'll add this to my Favorites and Alerts, and can only hope and pray that you will update soon.
Androgynous-Heron chapter 3 . 3/20/2011
wait why both of them are in Gryffindor and please update...
Juuaichi chapter 6 . 2/23/2011
All I have to say is this...I hope Mayuri-sama comes back for round two :D

I have been WAITING for forever for a fic to introduce Kurotsuchi-taichou in a HP/Bleach crossover fic and your the first whose done it! I really liked it, I think you kept him very in character!

I hope he gets his test subject eventually though ;-;
CMinuteByMinute chapter 6 . 1/29/2011