Reviews for The Nerd Gets The Girl
Molotov chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
You had me, you cheeky bastard. I thought this was some AU story with no Intersect, but no, you pulled the wool over me and gave me this sweet little story. Good stuff.
uplink2 chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
Just found this story. That was a hell of a lot of fun to read!
AuthorGuy chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
A great story! I figured it had to be Sarah since Chuck had high standards, but his nervousness talking to her threw me off for a bit. I was thinking about the song myself. I only recently heard about it when I asked for suggestions to use in my own Chuck fanfic.
s-david-m chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Very cute. Confident Chuck is unstoppable!
Nephite chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
Absolutely loved it!
lightthief chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
Really cute story! I love how you portray Chuck :)
Nick CHARAH chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
Aww great story. But I knew from the start it was Sarah, I mean how could it not be.

Anyways, great story! I loved it!

That gets a favourited
BetweenTwoWorlds chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
I love it! It's great! I especially like how you aren't sure that it's Sarah until after they leave the bar. Great job!
coreymon77 chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
wow, nice job! that was great! I did sorta have an inkling at the beginning that the girl was Sarah all along because, let's be honest here, Sarah is the only person who can make Chuck feel like that. Yet, it was still a very nice moment and a very nice reveal that it was, in fact, Sarah.

As for the second half of the story, that was so fluffy and cute and sweet that it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Fantastic job!

until next time,

coreymon77
hajimebassaidai chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
Priceless! Really original idea, no I didn't twig it was Sarah and I did totally buy the concept. Plus it is nice to see the nerd get the girl! Only problem being its like The Usual Suspects, its never quite the same after the first read! Well, can't have everything!
Breathe In Butterfly chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Aww cute! I loved it .
Course Jester chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Liked it! A sweet little pastry filled with Charah goodness. Not a ton of suspense about our girl's identity, but I got the feeling that you weren't really going for a big mystery anyway. It seemed to me that you were just giving our favorite couple a chance to be themselves and have some fun, and I'm glad that I was invited along for the ride.

Keep writing!
charah4ever chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
Haha ANYTHING can happen at Comic-Con you awesomely/evil person you! you left the rest of the story to my dirty dirty imagination! at first i was like h... no Sarah is the only girl who can rock Chuck's world ;) "oh there goes my dirty mind again!" but then it turned out to be her n i was like 'whew' so much better
KlynneL chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
I loved it! I figured that it was Sarah in disguise, but you left enough out to make me wonder.
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 7/7/2009