Reviews for Only a Phone Call Away
Amymiagirl chapter 1 . 1/7
That was a really creative piece of writing, I would like to read more!
ImpalaLove chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Wow, this was really well written and actually had me tearing up which doesn't happen often! Keep up the awesome work, I'm definitely going to read more of your stories!
LeftHandedPeopleRule chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
I finally started reading your Supernatural stuff and you certainly didn't disappoint. I'm currently trying to, and vainly, stop the tears from spilling. I don't know if it's the effect of reading too many emotional fanfics in one go or the heart ache in this one. But I still love it
LensFlares chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
Oh. My. Gosh... my heart has exploded into a million bits of sadness:( This is beautifully written! You REALLY should write a few more short chapters on this, just to go over what Sam was thinking/feeling after hearing the news.
JoyScott13 chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Okay, so now I'm crying :'( Honestly, this is so well written and heartbreaking and...
supernaturaldeangirl89 chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
that is so sad it made me cry, but it was sweet
betweenlife chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
I loved it. So sad.
YeahSo chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Okay. I was reading through the reviews 'cause I've read this story a few times and I love it, and I wanted to see what others were saying about to see if maybe you were going to continue.

First off: GREAT STORY! I LOVE IT! I really hope you either post more of it or do another one-shot with it or something. It's excellent.

Second off: Okay, Sam-fans that reviewed this: What the hell is wrong with you? Seriously. You keep saying Dean 'killed himself on Sam's birhtday, how selfish of him' but did you even read it all? It clearly said he was on a HUNT and so duh, it wasn't his fault. Sorry, but it kind of makes me mad. And anyway I am clearly NOT a Sam-fan in the first place...actually he really gets on my nerves. But yeah. Don't belittle the story just 'cause you THINK he like...killed himself or something. Actually bother to read the thing.

Sorry for the rant, but it was making me mad. Is that why you haven't posted more? 'cause people got the wrong idea about it or something? 'cause if so, then you should obviously forget what they said and write more anyway. Clearly a lot of people want you to, so go ahead. I would love to read it.

This is my first comment on the site so yeah. Take it to heart. Sorry for the rant, as I said, but it annoyed the hell out of me. Okay.

GREAT STORY, like I said before. I LOVE IT!
Jess chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
- glare. I don't' comment often so when I do, ya better listen! haha. jk. Anyway, how could you end it there? Ugh! lol this is beautifully written with gallons of emotion. Sniffles. Excellent job!
Abcbatsyzyx chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
This is awesome! How come you never continued it? I would have loved to continue reading it. I'm going to subscribe to it so that hopefully one day I'll get the email telling me that you added another chapter.
glitteredvixen06 chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
Aw... that's so sad...

I'm more of a Sam fan than anything, but poor Dean. What happened to him?

Beautiful one-shot. Nice description, perfect grammar and it flows well. Nice capture of emotion as well :)

Can't believe Dean killed himself on Sam's birthday...

Later,

glitteredvixen06
nicklebackfan chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
oh, absolutely fantastic job, i loved it. i was in should follow this up with sam's feelings after.
darksupernatural chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
Ack! Girlie, what the heck did you do to Dean?

I loved the angst in the story. very sad. Are you sure that this is the end? Would love to see something from Dean's POV that shows what happened. *gives puppy eyes*
vonnie836 chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
So you want me not to kill you...guess I'm merciful today and let you live to write a redeeming story. This was so so sad. Especially with Sam walking in all happy in the end. Hey, I just had an idea how you can redeem yourself, how about a second chapter. Bobby has to tell Sam, who is unable to deal with this and in the end Dean walks in, turns out it was a shape shifter or something that called. Would you consider doing that? Please, pretty please. Hugs, Vonnie
lunasgathering39 chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
Nothing like ripping a girl's heart out there! Well done building the tension and keeping them both perfectly in character. It works great as a one-shot, but now I'm uber curious as to how he died. It obviously wasn't suicide as one review suggested. And the voices in the background suggest that maybe he was in a hospital at the end.

Awesome story!