Reviews for Candle in the Window
Cecilia Rice chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
21. Classic

"Ron, can't you just try to read Romeo and Juliet?"

30. Sorrow

"No, it's stupid," he replied, even though he's read it already and still cries like a baby every time Juliet dies.

Me too /o\

48. Visit

And suddenly, eighty years have gone by and Hermione's gone and she's turned to ashes and spread in the wind and Ron's got no place to go, no place to go and see her.

This is absolutely beautiful. I want a Ron for me.

03. Glue

Their love held them together all those years, so it's no surprise to anyone that when she dies, he follows her shortly after, because his heart just couldn't let him carry on alone and all he wanted is to be with Hermione.

With license i will weep hidden in the bathroom.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
I laughed soo hard at 30 and 01. 37 made me tear up a little :)
silver neko girl chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
This story is, for lack of less common word, awesome... But what the heck is up with the numbers? I'm trying and trying, but I can't figure it out. It's going to drive me crazy.

(this story (drabble?) is excellent.)
AlinaLotus chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
Ah, very nicely done! Usually I'm much more of a Dramione fan, but I enjoy canon as well, even if it is rare. This was definitely my favorite (and SO in-character too, which I heart:

38. Man

It's the first night of the honeymoon, and they've just, you know, done it, when Ron smirks and thinks he's finally a man.

01. Crave

He tells Hermione, and she decides to withhold sex from him for the rest of the honeymoon.

For real, I was rolling. Thanks for sharing!
Remus'Girl-Jaggie-Bade chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
LOVED IT! It captured thier relationship PERFECTLY!
Azyne chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
HOLY this is so good! Very creative, I don't know if you were the genius behind it or the LJ request was, but it was so great. I didn't even cringe when it got to the post-Hogwarts stuff, which is usually so cheesy it makes me nauseous. SO good.

Because this is nearly perfect, I feel I must pose one suggestion/question: how would it read if it said "which is what devastated her when he left" instead? Totally stylistic and perhaps irrelevant, but something to think about.
Hermowninny chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
That was really cute. I loved it! I'd say more if I were better at reviews...
The Predatory Wasp chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
lovelovelove.
hello chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
so sad but bbrill i almost cried
RacconEyesBlueSkies chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
spectactular(:
Andrien chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
To be honest, when I saw the summary I didn't click it at first because there were no capital letters. :x But then I thought, "Stop and Go is a cool name," so I clicked it anyway.

And it's amazing. :] Ron and Hermione are 100% in character, they seem so real and open. I love the way you chronicled their life; you took things from the story but added your own so that it all flows together. And the way you responded to the prompts (mixing them out of order so they'd work for you) was very creative.

I just love it. :P

Justfreezethemoment20 chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
i really liked this story its very original,u should keep writting
Beebbop chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
Different...but I Loved it. You got the characters right to a T and I laughed and cryed a bit at the end. Thanks for a great read. Beeb
ObsessedRHShipper chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
Very nicely written.
TheRugMaster chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
Oh my god I freaking loved it! I love ron and hermione so much and this was just brilliant! ]