Reviews for Harry Potter and the Godfather that Lived
Rini2012 chapter 6 . 9/15
I can't stand the image of Harry getting spanked by Sirius, but mainly because in Psychology class it has been proven to not be very effective.
Rini2012 chapter 4 . 9/15
Jesus Christ. Harry, calm down!
Niknakkitkat chapter 22 . 5/13
This is really cute
Robbins2 chapter 6 . 2/19
Hi, I love your story. I really like the bond that is growing between Harry and Sirius/ I like that as Sirius was about to punish Harry, Harry thought it was because of the hurtful things he had said. That captures really well the guilt Harry is feeling and I love that Sirius picked up on it and how he explains he reason he is doing what he is doing.
R.I.Peace chapter 22 . 7/19/2015
Great story!
Starlight chapter 6 . 9/25/2014
I think you are a parent ... I can't shake the feeling off, Sirius and Harry's emotions and feelings are caught perfectly! There can only be two words to describe the fic,' Bloody Brilliant!'
Said, cuz I'm reading it for the second time:)
Starlight chapter 3 . 9/25/2014
'It's Harry ... Not, James, not James ...'-Sirius
anyeshabaner chapter 22 . 8/3/2014
i am in love with this story
Keizia chapter 20 . 7/10/2014
I know you have finished this, and probably the next story (though I'm not sure as I only finished this chapter!), and don't get me wrong, I LOVE it, but I feel like Harry acts and is treated like he is 7 instead of 14.. Amazing story though!
Maquislady1388 chapter 8 . 7/6/2014
Bravo. The way Sirius handled Harry's behavior was, in my opinion, spot on. He handled this outburst much better then he did in chapter 6. The spanking in that chapter felt like overkill to me. If I understand the timeline correctly by the time Sirius got around to spanking harry it had been almost 24 hours. Much to long for the punishment to be effective in the way Sirius intended.
Lollypops101 chapter 22 . 6/29/2014
I just reread this on my way to reading your newest update of your sequel. Great work!
Lisa Cooper chapter 5 . 5/1/2014
In "Harry Potter and the Godfather that Lived", you did an excellent job at describing the feelings of Sirius, the "parent", and Harry, the teenage boy. (I have those feelings every once in awhile towards my child, and knowing what to do in those cases is so hard. Discipline is very hard; what is necessary to keep your child safe, factoring in age and circumstances is extremely difficult. You did an excellent job of conveying that.

I love all the positive things Sirius gives Harry in your story. It's better than Christmas. (O.k. You get a bit juvenile, by Sirius calling Harry, little one, but parents never do that; as my almost 12 year old child rolls her eyes in memories of my similar faux pas.)

Thanks for this story. It is a dream I could wish Harry Potter could have had. Lisa Cooper
random chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
i love your books but i cant read this chapter without the others
Sarcastic Clapping chapter 6 . 10/27/2013
Wait, WHAT THE FUCK? Sirius did NOT just go into child abuse with Harry. I refuse to believe he actually HIT HIM WITH A FREAKING PADDLE ON THE BACK. Nope, I don't believe it.
Sarcastic Clapping chapter 5 . 10/27/2013
'Little one'? No, dude, just... no.
But I really do like the storyline. Pretty unique, actually. Hope you update soon.