Reviews for Harry Potter and the Godfather that Lived
R.I.Peace chapter 22 . 7/19
Great story!
Starlight chapter 6 . 9/25/2014
I think you are a parent ... I can't shake the feeling off, Sirius and Harry's emotions and feelings are caught perfectly! There can only be two words to describe the fic,' Bloody Brilliant!'
Said, cuz I'm reading it for the second time:)
Starlight chapter 3 . 9/25/2014
'It's Harry ... Not, James, not James ...'-Sirius
anyeshabaner chapter 22 . 8/3/2014
i am in love with this story
Keizia chapter 20 . 7/10/2014
I know you have finished this, and probably the next story (though I'm not sure as I only finished this chapter!), and don't get me wrong, I LOVE it, but I feel like Harry acts and is treated like he is 7 instead of 14.. Amazing story though!
Maquislady1388 chapter 8 . 7/6/2014
Bravo. The way Sirius handled Harry's behavior was, in my opinion, spot on. He handled this outburst much better then he did in chapter 6. The spanking in that chapter felt like overkill to me. If I understand the timeline correctly by the time Sirius got around to spanking harry it had been almost 24 hours. Much to long for the punishment to be effective in the way Sirius intended.
Lollypops101 chapter 22 . 6/29/2014
I just reread this on my way to reading your newest update of your sequel. Great work!
Lisa Cooper chapter 5 . 5/1/2014
In "Harry Potter and the Godfather that Lived", you did an excellent job at describing the feelings of Sirius, the "parent", and Harry, the teenage boy. (I have those feelings every once in awhile towards my child, and knowing what to do in those cases is so hard. Discipline is very hard; what is necessary to keep your child safe, factoring in age and circumstances is extremely difficult. You did an excellent job of conveying that.

I love all the positive things Sirius gives Harry in your story. It's better than Christmas. (O.k. You get a bit juvenile, by Sirius calling Harry, little one, but parents never do that; as my almost 12 year old child rolls her eyes in memories of my similar faux pas.)

Thanks for this story. It is a dream I could wish Harry Potter could have had. Lisa Cooper
random chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
i love your books but i cant read this chapter without the others
Sarcastic Clapping chapter 6 . 10/27/2013
Wait, WHAT THE FUCK? Sirius did NOT just go into child abuse with Harry. I refuse to believe he actually HIT HIM WITH A FREAKING PADDLE ON THE BACK. Nope, I don't believe it.
Sarcastic Clapping chapter 5 . 10/27/2013
'Little one'? No, dude, just... no.
But I really do like the storyline. Pretty unique, actually. Hope you update soon.
sherryola chapter 22 . 8/27/2013
I love this story6! truly. Exactly how I'd want it to be if I'd gotten what I wanted in canon. And I like that you let Harry realize that how his father acted as a teen didn't mean he grew up to be a bully too. I was always irritated with JKR for not showing us the other side of the picture between the marauders and snape, because I'm sure snape was no innocent lamb. But I know she had a thing against fathers so had to take them all away or tear them down for Harry. I thought the way you handled that whole issue was brilliant. i'm off to read the sequel.
sherryola chapter 11 . 8/27/2013
i can't believe I've never read this story. I've had it bookmarked forever, but for some reason, every time I went past the title, I thought it was something else. this is the kind of Sirius raising Harry story I wanted to read. too many make sirius into an idiot and let remus be the responsible one. But this is more the way I think sirius would be as a parent. By the way, the chapter with Molly made me laugh so hard! that was glorious. I don't like that sirius is going along with Snape teaching Harry, because I think as the parental figure, allowing someone near his son, a person who has tormented and verbally/emotionally abused the child for years, that's not a good thing, no matter what he can teach Harry. But other than that, I love everything you've done so far.
MidnightDarkRose chapter 13 . 8/22/2013
Interesting story and nice use of the events of the original books! Seriously though, this is a great story no matter what all those rude reviews say!
Cloverleaf Neverseen chapter 15 . 7/26/2013