Reviews for Oath Breaker: White Roses Under Snow
Khashana chapter 5 . 4/29/2013
Awesome. I'd been wondering from Oath Breaker what Snape's part in the dark wizards and the Malfoy family was. Now I know.
BadGirlgoesworse chapter 5 . 3/11/2013
If it's complete, why did you not change this fic's status as such? Many people do not read stories that are not marked as complete and seem not to have been updated for a long time.
A pitty for such a good story really to sufer such fate.
Deborah Katz chapter 5 . 7/25/2012
Great new insights into story.
anf600 chapter 5 . 7/8/2012
interesting relationships - now to the sequel :)
Firepaw chapter 5 . 2/4/2012
XD I wanted to see a bit of Draco growing up with Severus, but I loved it neverless! Gah, reading this and the Oath Breaker series is really making me hate the self-righteous light wizards XDD Ah well, It just means that you've created a magnificent AU-ish sort of world. 3 so much!
lilz54 chapter 5 . 7/5/2011
Well done!
Kerrigas chapter 5 . 6/7/2011
This was a lovely addition to Oath Breaker~! I think you've converted me into a Lucius/Snape fan, and for some reason I really like Narcissa. She's one of the few female characters in Harry Potter I rather liked.

-DxH
sunsethill chapter 4 . 4/25/2011
I think I missed the part in this before where Draco gets his taste for grape soda from Severus. And I had forgotten the food fight. Yes, Draco would have enjoyed that as a baby, wouldn't he?
sjrodgers23 chapter 5 . 2/6/2011
sequel to this story please thank you love the story so far.

just getting interesting.
domsijohn chapter 5 . 11/20/2010
love that they are all together
noelnoel chapter 5 . 8/24/2010
Thank you so much.
Renai-chan chapter 5 . 8/2/2010
I love Narcissa and Severus's relationship with each other and Lucius. You write the threesome beautifully :)
thrnbrooke chapter 5 . 7/27/2010
Sooo much happened between them to get them to where they are now. I like it! I like how from nearly the beginning Narcissa has always claimed two husbands.
bookworm19065 chapter 5 . 6/24/2010
An excellent story! It also had so many questions I was wondering about (what was Serverus in their relationship and why Lucius didn't mind that Harry and Draco were together and married (they could have a child like Draco I'm guessing with their blood?)!)
melpomene94 chapter 5 . 6/5/2010