Reviews for Far Away
Dorvell chapter 19 . 9/23/2014
I loved this story! Hope you wrote a sequel, because I want to know what happens when Dani's father shows up!
Dorvell chapter 8 . 9/23/2014
Very good so far! Actually, this chapter sort of reminds me of "Responsible Parties" (episode 5 of Third Watch's first season.)
ForeverEchelon chapter 9 . 1/23/2012
The funny thing about this chapter and shows being years apart Bosoc and Dani read like Sam and Andy from rookie blue. Loving the story so far.
ForeverEchelon chapter 5 . 1/23/2012
That was a good twist having them live in the same building, bravo to you on that.
ForeverEchelon chapter 4 . 1/23/2012
Butt-hurt? What's that? Never hurd of that before. Just to let you know Bosco is in his 30s in the show, it was the rookie blue of its day best show back then. I really miss it. :)
Carlypso chapter 19 . 2/8/2011
I love this story so much! Its awesome!
AgentHumen chapter 19 . 1/6/2011
oh keep going! PLEASE! I just read this whole story in one go...too intriguing!
thirdwatchlover chapter 18 . 11/24/2010
wot a gr8 chapter. cant w8 4 the nxt 1
rubadubdubbs chapter 16 . 6/19/2010
Sounds like a few Thanksgivings I've had in my family. :)

Curious to see what other ideas you have in store for us, keep writing. Thanks!
Flutiegal chapter 15 . 6/14/2010
Awww...

Dani's pretty stubborn, and it appears she's disabled Bosco's 'insistence' feature.

I like the second-guessing he does.
Flutiegal chapter 14 . 5/15/2010
Well, I guess that takes care of that! Where does Dani go from here? She's got a hero and a dead villain. Is everything going to be sunny from now on? Can't wait to find out!
PeaceLion chapter 14 . 5/14/2010
Well all I can say is... This is the BEST TW fan fic EVERR! You really are very good at writing. Please write more.
Flutiegal chapter 13 . 5/10/2010
I really enjoy the third person point of view! I'm surprised that Ashley appeared and dissapeared so quickly - I thought she might have played more of a function in their relationship...Given Bosco some insight into Dani's past, perhaps...I like the way things are going.
Flutiegal chapter 12 . 5/6/2010
Hey, Ashley! You now know Dani has a gun, so you'd better stop drooling IMMEDIATELY!
rubadubdubbs chapter 12 . 5/6/2010
I'm guessing that Ashley was the 'new idea' who decided to use in the story. If she decides to stay for a longer visit, Bosco can offer his place so she doesn't have to get a hotel or sleep on Dani's couch. :)
I wonder how you plan to mix her up in this. It may change the dynamics between Dani and Bosco since Ashley is the only person other than Bosco that knows about Dani's past.
Looking forward to your next chapter to see where you are going with this.
Thanks.