Reviews for Far Away
rubadubdubbs chapter 11 . 5/4/2010
Whoever is in her apartment, they better either speak up or prepare to be shot!
Bosco is fast, but doubt he'll make it back down in time before something happens, or will he? :)
Flutiegal chapter 11 . 5/2/2010
I love that sassy Dani is going to be paired with 'chip-on-her-shoulder' Alex Taylor - I loved Alex's character - this could be super fun!
All in all, I think this is one of my favorite chapters so far! Yay - more!
PeaceLion chapter 10 . 5/1/2010
OMG! loving the plot so far! Has Dani and Bosco's plan backfired on them? I am almost starving for more...
Flutiegal chapter 10 . 5/1/2010
If his main concern is protecting her (or at least her reputation), he is VERY well advised to keep their relationship a secret! Good boy.
Keep it up! :)
rubadubdubbs chapter 10 . 4/30/2010
This could be fun... Bosco trying to hide that he has a girlfriend. Dani is a risk taker, sounds a little like Bosco.
Thanks for the new chapter.
Flutiegal chapter 9 . 4/15/2010
Oh, Dani,withwhat you have at your disposal you're wasting your time catching up on sleep?

This is the first time I've questioned her judgement.

More soon? :D
rubadubdubbs chapter 9 . 4/14/2010
She's not ok, but she's going to be.

Not letting Bosco leave, smart girl.

Thanks for the new chapter.
rs3071 chapter 8 . 3/22/2010
interesting premise-looking forward to the next update
faith113 chapter 8 . 2/16/2010
This is really good story,keep up the good writing.
EverlastingWonderland chapter 8 . 1/10/2010
I love this story ) What does Dani look like though?
Flutiegal chapter 8 . 1/9/2010
Having another chapter to read this morning made me smile. I do wish you'd given us more details of the long conversation about their lives - what they have in common what they don't... I love your scenes with Carlos because he can be such a tool! You've definitely inspired me to work on getting my next story out there more quickly - I've been putting things off... Hope Ch. 9 is up soon!
PeaceLion chapter 7 . 12/27/2009
This is AWESOME! Please write more...You have really captured the characters and the story well, can't wait for the next chapter!
Slytherin Studios chapter 7 . 11/24/2009
I love this story, please update soon. :)
FutureFemaleCSI chapter 7 . 11/13/2009
I love love this story! Update soon!
faith113 chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
I love it, I'm looking forward for the next one

Good work! Keep it up!