Reviews for What To Say To A Bird Far Away
golden-eyedwolf842 chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
Very nice fic! Not many Juline fics out there! I really liked the poem that you wrote! Great job! Hope to see more fics from you soon! :P
Yioujuin chapter 1 . 8/9/2003
Aww... It is really sweet, in a soft and melancholy sort of way. Just makes you shake your head at how complicated feelings can become. Anyway, good job!
Anna chapter 1 . 6/23/2003
I think it was very well done! Don't worry if you did or didn't get Ryoku's feelings right, you did it the way YOU thought he felt, and no one should ever tell you otherwise!
TheDragonBlossom chapter 1 . 5/18/2003
I loved it! Very kawaii sweet.

Keep writing! ;-)

~Umi
Windsoffortune chapter 1 . 5/18/2003
Waah, that was soo sweet! Aww, its kinda sad, but...in a happy sort of way. Ryoku's the coolest!
Sharky chapter 1 . 12/2/2002
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! It's so sweet! Great job! Wow! Keep the poems coming! (of course i personally like Juline and Kyo..hehehe)
fireflyofhell chapter 1 . 10/15/2002
Sweet...
Spellcastre chapter 1 . 9/16/2002
That was incredibly good.

I really liked this one.

*smiles...again*

Yes Ryoku's feelings were expressed very well.

I liked that "But I do care for you

And I always will"

That was really sweet. I'm glad I came across this.

*smiles...again*

-Spellcaster
mikala chapter 1 . 9/16/2002
hmm... it's interesting... i don't understand, is this when juline's six or fifteen?
Nyeptavedaiya Nami-chan chapter 1 . 8/30/2002
Good couscous? Sorry, don't like couscous...prefer rice any day. (Had to do that...sorry Fuu-chan)

I really like the poem! So sad...I mean, what would he say? These anime girls always have to get crushes on the guys who care about them, but not in *that* way, don't they? And then, no one's ever the same...

GREAT JOB!
Kawaii Shinobi chapter 1 . 3/15/2002
Hey, you did really good with this! I like how you thought from Ryoku's point of view, you did really good!
Rose Red chapter 1 . 3/7/2002
Hi Wow thats so sweet yet so sad! I think your right he loves her like a little sister who he can watch over and protect from scum! He really cares for her but not in thats sense I don't think! Personally I think she'd be cute and do just fine with Kio! Well I G2G Gomen (sorry) Ja ne (C-ya later) By!

~Rose Red ;}
bluedragongirl chapter 1 . 1/11/2002
I liked it. _ Juline is 15 in the manga. I don't know if you meant for this to take place pre-cannon, but people keep placing her as 13-14! Dunno why.
Inuki chapter 1 . 1/8/2002
Poor Ryuko, this has got to be tough on him! I really like this fic.

BTW, thank you for reviewing my Juline fic. It was very nice of you to comment. Yes, Ryuko does die - I think. Last time I saw him, he was just stabbed through the chest by Sai from the Black Peral. Though it was from 2 month ago's Smile so I don't know what really happened to him. Hope he'll make it. But we should all root for Kio anyways. He is just adorable!
Bunny chapter 1 . 1/5/2002
That's so kawaii! Sad, but understandable. Besides, Ryoku's MINE!