Reviews for By a God's Grace
KrazyKay24 chapter 6 . 11/27/2014
nice! ur awesome
yayanime94 chapter 6 . 5/18/2013
omg this is absolutely perfect!
MorbidApocalypse chapter 6 . 11/18/2012
AmAzInG sToRy!
I lOvE tHiS.
Emerald Gaze chapter 6 . 7/6/2012
that was great, of course, though considering that this was a chack au it was really weird for me to grasp the when u said older deity you ment jack rather than chase and vice versa. i was able to understand it and all it just confused the part of my brain that tried to keep their xiaolin showdown ages congruent! _
XamierTheNobody chapter 6 . 3/27/2012
THAT WAS AMAZING! It was totally fun to read and amazing. Seriously you are awesome at writing stories.
Ms Briar chapter 4 . 10/28/2011
Serously, AGAIN he dies AGAIN?
Eerie Iri chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
Poor Chase!
YukiSuki92 chapter 6 . 1/6/2010
This story was extremely awesome! I mean seriously, u r a writing goddess. Anyway... loved your story. :)
Freaku chapter 6 . 7/20/2009
Oh what a wonderful story you wrote! *-*

I should have read it before!

And I must say this, one of the bests I've read!

Ancient Chinese Chack! much love to that!

Besides this is my first year studying chinese! such an exciting language... and my 3rd one!

and their names, so fitting!

Loved the roles you gave them, they're practically ruling the world together! :D

Aww so cute about Omi being the emperor (it kinds of reminds me of the Last Emperor movie)

I like the way you made it look, like an ancient tale!

Awesome job! *claps*

PD: I don't know if zszshimako told you but did you know Chase's official chinese name is Zhuīfēng Shānrén anf Jack's Jié Shǐzhě? ;)
youkai chick supreme chapter 6 . 7/19/2009
Sque! Wow, I loved this. Cute, well written, interesting concept, plus the cutest pairing ever. Woo, love it. .
Jackie Jackie Spicer chapter 6 . 7/18/2009
Fan service is NICE; it gives you much more favs and reviews, and also makes you feel good about yourself, though you die a bit inside because you are basically whoring yourself out to complete strangers for said possitive reviews and favs.

...

...

It was a good story with no hiccups. Huzzah.
Nightmare Remnant chapter 6 . 7/6/2009
-Convulses on the floor from happiness-

Hehehe multiple chapters, and I didn't even have to wait for an update!

I liked it, it was funny, gory, a little sad, and overall highly entertaining to read. I can also now picture Jack and Chase sitting on a cloud and cursing the world with trouble and laughing together.

Of course they'd fix it later, but whatever...

OMG, I can see the existence of their human forms coming up.

"Hey Chenglei, I have an idea..."

DUN DUN DUN!

And that was how Chase Young and Jack Spicer came into existence. LOL.

Though I have to say, -GAG- at Chase and Wuya-in-disguise sex.

EWW, EW, IT WAS SO GROSS!

I liked her death though, and her eternal punishment and Hannibal Beans. BWUHAHAHAHAHA -rubs hands together evilly while lightning flashes in the background-

Though also having to eternally have sex with someone very ugly would've been fitting and funny for Wuya. LULZ.

I love Jack and Chase as gods, it's so many things it's hard to describe. What I like best is how I can picture them doing all sorts of quirky things.

-Sighs contentedly-

Overall I'm happy, excellent ficcie darling.D
Shadir chapter 6 . 7/6/2009
Wow! Wonderful fic!
imurmotherinlaw chapter 6 . 7/6/2009
Haha, it was so cute. Too bad there was no smex though. Yes, I know, I'm a pervert. But who cares! However, there were two things that I found weird in the story, with the latter being extraordinarily so. One, Chase had the name Chenglei which is pretty unusual and SECONDLY how in the world is Omi Hannibal Bean's son? I mean, when I saw it, I nearly... I nearly, well, err... screamed? But whatever, I hope there's a new fic coming up!

See yas. I'M YO MOMMA IN LAW
NINJA-RENKA chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
Even though I already read/reviewed this on DA, I still had to fave it here!